FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Motivational starting 4/30/12: Get Ready (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/7263-motivational-starting-4-30-12-get-ready.html)

canary52 04-30-2012 12:01 AM

Motivational starting 4/30/12: Get Ready

Am I first today? OK well here goes..

1) plan meals; it works
2) 1200-1300 calories daily
3) 7 glasses H2O
4) write at least one hour daily, no excuses (except DH birthday)
5) meditate
6) stretch
7) gym 3x this week
8) keep track on thread, even at the end of the week when I tend to fall off
9) do not lose temper, be cool

Get ready, week, cause here I come. Anyone coming with me?

cjohnson728 04-30-2012 12:41 AM

Good Morning!

Hope, thanks for getting us started today. I am most definitely coming with you on the Let's Have a Great Week Wagon!

1. 1300 calories or fewer.
2. Eat clean (including but not limited to no trigger foods masquerading as healthy snacks...this means you, frozen yogurt, organic cinnamon cereal, and Annie's organic bunnies!) and follow my pie chart rules.
3. Water, water, everywhere.
4. In bed by midnight during the week.
5. Exercise six times.
6. Take vitamins and supplements.
7. Log everything and check in daily.
8. Work through home and work to-do lists; stay caught up!

I let being busy get the better of me mid-week last week; I need to not do that again. May will be crazy, crazy, and I've got to re-instill my good habits. Weekend was super-productive so I hope I can keep it going.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week!

taubele 04-30-2012 12:51 AM

After a month of traveling, job hunting, and hoping I stayed on track, I'm FINALLY done and ready to re-absorb myself completely in this journey.

I gained about 4 lbs. over the month - not too bad for a lot of airport and restaurant food. I hope I can lose it quickly - I'm back up over 160 (160.3 this morning) and I had a terrible plateau at 160-ish the first time I hit it. Of course, just when I started to break it was when I needed to start traveling! Oy!

Ah well. This week is going to be all about getting back into habits for me. I'm happy to announce that I've decided to accept a 2-year position in Indiana as a Visiting Assistant Professor at a very well-regarded liberal arts school. I'm happy with my decision - I felt I fit in well there, and I felt I can get two years of great experience with teaching and doing research in the lib-arts environment, so that next time I'm on the market, I can hopefully find a permanent position that's right for me. Had a couple of interviews at tenure-track jobs, but neither of them were right. LOVELY people, but not the right place/program for me.

BF is not looking forward to moving back up in the land of snow and ice, but he's otherwise extremely supportive and happy I've made a choice I'm happy with.

Healthwise, I'm proud I didn't entirely derail, and I've been sort of "keeping an eye" on what habits stuck with me for my month off the track. I totally lost my water intake - I didn't replace it with soda, it just went down, so that's something I must remain conscious about. Everything else was OK - my portion control was pretty good overall (that used to be my biggest problem) and snacking didn't happen except for the peanuts on the plane. Fried foods did sneak in from time to time at restaurants/fast airport food (I admit to Wendy's chicken nuggets!), so I've gotta watch that as my weakness, but overall I chose grilled or blackened over fried whenever I could and substituted fries for something healthier. All good things. Now to just start logging it again and being accountable!

So! Without further ado, my goals for this week:

Food/Exercise/Lifestyle Goals

1) Log everything
2) Calories under 1400 daily. Post number and average.
3) Exercise at least 3 hours this week. Post cumulative numbers.
4) At least 80 oz. of water daily. More is better.
5) Protein between 25-30% daily intake on average
6) In bed by 11:00. No excuses.
7) Limit eating out to 2 lunches and 1 dinner all week (eating out has been creeping back in for both me and BF - need to nip it in the bud. Seems like I need to be the police on this one, so... so be it)
8) Weight M, W, F and post numbers here M: 160.3
9) Take multivitamin

Other Goals

1) Remember the promise I made to myself about work. Follow it.
2) Send out decision notices to all schools I've interviewed with
3) Call grandmother
4) Tackle all laundry
5) Relax and DO NOTHING for at least 30 minutes every evening (I've been starting to have trouble with mild panic attacks again, probably from all the stress and travel. Having unwind time and a routine in the evenings helps this SO MUCH so I need to do it until they are under control)
6) Write one wonderful thing that happens every day.

Feels good to be back :) Here's to a great week all!

~Terri

bojibridge 04-30-2012 12:59 AM

Hey guys, I'm in for the week. Goals later, gotta run to my final.

But, Terri - welcome back, and major congrats on finding a position you'll be happy with, even if it's not permanent. I have a lot of friends going into the job market post-PhD, and it looks mind-numblingly difficult! I'm not looking forward to it, but thankfully I have a few years.

cjohnson728 04-30-2012 01:09 AM

Terri, congratulations on choosing a position and on getting through the process without going completely nuts! It sounds like you've thought it through well and will be very happy there :).

HardcaorKittyGirl 04-30-2012 01:24 AM

I'm in! I am NOT going to go easy on myself this week. In August I'm heading to Miami to meet with family which means swimsuits, tank tops and eating out. I've just realized how close that is and I'm determined to be ready by then.

Diet:
Calorie deficit 600+
Stick to meal plan
Stick to exercise plan
No cereal
8 glasses of water

Life:
Write daily (who cares how much)
Do 1 thing on my chores list, daily
Don't stress
Be positive
Train kitty 2-3 times a week

canary52 04-30-2012 01:37 AM

Terri, congratulations on what sounds like a great job fit for you!! I know you're going to do well and get great experience!!!

Hey everyone, glad you're joining? Now where are M&M (Mike and Mern)? And where are all you others? (you know who you are, April, Tori, Jho and all my other fellow journey-ers. Amy? You out there, Mama? )

Mern I'm so glad you got things resolves with GD but what a megilla. And they didn't even show up!!

April, are you OK honey?

taubele 04-30-2012 02:03 AM

Hope, Cassie, Joanna -- Thanks much for the congrats!!

I'm okay with a non-permanent position for know. I know that I really want to work in the liberal-arts environment for the long haul (rather than at a big university) but I was lacking in the teaching experience that most positions wanted for tenure-track jobs, so I wasn't surprised to not get many interviews at those types of jobs.

So a really good compromise is to take "Visiting Assistant Professor" positions, which I applied for, and I was really happy and honored to get offers at a couple of really prestigious schools for them - and a 2-year one, which is rare (they're often just one year at a time). They're usually covering for people on sabbatical and the whole point of such positions is to learn how to teach and get classes under your belt before applying for permanent jobs. Most places view them as such - you're mentored through the process and can really focus on the teaching aspects of being at a liberal arts environment with less focus on research and service to the college, which is exactly what I need. I'm viewing it as a real opportunity to flesh out my resume and to take these two years and just run with them - try new things, spend time with my eyes open, learning a lot, and soaking up experience without having to worry about the tenure process, so that when I DO go for a tenure-track job, I'll know what I'm getting into in the lib-arts environment. It's a good thing!! Only bummer is having to do all of the job applications again in two years, BUT, at least I have my job materials (teaching statement, resume, CV, cover letters) already written from the first go-round and I can just update them.

Joanna - it's difficult for sure, and another problem is that people who aren't in academics don't realize that the interview process is different and a day-long or two-day-long affair! Can't tell you how many people didn't understand why I was so tired and mentally sapped, haha!! But the job market seems to be getting at least a little bit better, and once you get through the first couple, you'll have a much better idea of what to expect. The advice I can give you having just gone through it is that patience and persistence are really key. I went through months with no nibbles, but something very good for me came through in the end!

ToriD1012 04-30-2012 03:02 AM

I'm here. I didn't completely fall off the wagon this weekend, but it wasn't great either. I up less than a pound for the week, but AF is looming so I'm going to blame her. I'll post goals later.

nobe 04-30-2012 03:37 AM

I'm in. Keeping pretty much the same goals as last week, but I'm going to try lowering my calories to 1600. If I have lots of red this week I'll go back to 1650.

1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600)
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons/stationary bike)
3) 20% protein minimum
4) 64oz water minimum
5) calorie deficit 700+
6) take vitamins
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice)
8) log all spending daily
9) clean one room of the house each non-work day
10) get out at least one day to work in the garden

I do an "official" weigh in on the last day of every month, as well as on Wednesdays, so I can see how much I lost for the month. And today I met my mini goal! 182! Three 7 pound mini goals met, six to go. AND this brings me to the weight I was right after my son was born, so that means the baby weight is gone and I can get to work on the pregnancy weight (only two and a half years later). Good way to start a new week!

Congrats, Terri, on the job! Sounds like it will be really good for you. What will you be teaching?

I wonder where Luv disappeared to?

cjohnson728 04-30-2012 03:40 AM

Congrats, nobe! Keep up the great work :)

Mern 04-30-2012 03:46 AM

Hope, I'm here. I went to the grocery store right after I dropped my grandkids off at school and then ate brunch before logging on. Thanks for your support about GD. "Megilla"--that reminds me of that cartoon character Megilla Gorilla. LOL

Terri, congrats on the new job! I'm really happy for you. A 4 lb. gain with all that traveling isn't bad at all--commendable, actually. I think you did well with your food choices under the circumstances. :)

Weighed in but am not accepting a three lb. gain for no valid reason--unless it's from too much artificial sweetener. I have been drinking more Crystal Light than plain water. So I'll be sure to drink more plain water this week. I'll do an official weigh-in tomorrow.

This week's goals:

Calorie limit 1500
Net Carb limit (carbs less fiber) 25g
Fiber average 25g
Saturated fat average limit 12% of total calories
Cholesterol average limit 250mg
Protein average 100g
Exercise 5 times
48 oz. plain water in addition to other beverages

Mern 04-30-2012 03:53 AM

Nobe! http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/funny/2/banana.gif Congrats on making your mini goal! Way to go, girl!

kfleet01 04-30-2012 03:57 AM

New to Fitday

I just joined today. I like that you a motivation thread each week. I am in desperate need of it! I am a working mother of 4. I am 44 years old and I am ready to take care of ME! I currently weigh 179lb.s My ultimate goal is to lose 30lbs. I am just imputing my numbers. Is there a way to help create a grocery list? I have a terrible time at the store finding healthy foods. I need help with receipes also. Any suggestions?

bojibridge 04-30-2012 03:57 AM

Okay, I'm back! One final done, one to go. Today's was fine, I think I did well enough for an A. Tomorrow, well... whatever happens will happen, haha. I can't seem to get myself that worked up about it.

In any case, some goals for the week:
1.) Under or around 1400 calories/day
2.) 64 oz. water/day
3.) Don't fail final tomorrow
4.) Get out and exercise in this lovely weather! Try for twice

I think that's it for now. After tomorrow, I'm going to take a couple days and just veg, so I guess my other goal would be to recuperate from this semester :D

Nobe - congrats on reaching your mini goal - woot!

01gt4.6 04-30-2012 04:03 AM

I need to post some goals that I can stick with. I have been slacking lately.

*Becky 04-30-2012 04:23 AM

Hey everyone!

I wasn't able to keep up with the thread with all the moving and job closing going on a few weeks ago. But we have not settled into our new place, and so I want to get back on board. I still have a few boxes left to unpack and some paper work to sort through, but I no longer work and am now free to focus on myself. Yayy!

I haven't weighed myself since the move because I'm kind of afraid of what it's going to tell me. So, I'm taking this as starting a fresh. And tomorrow I'll start the weigh in.

My goals for this week:
1) Eat 3 regular low-cal meals a day.
2) Make a meal plan and find the best grocery store in the area to get supplies.
3) Keep a 600 calories restriction per day.
4) Exercise 3 times this week.
5) Get back on track to log all foods.

And for the rest, I'd like to finish unpacking and get the paper work done.

Talk to you throughout the week! Glad to be back online with you all and hoping this time it goes best!

Good luck to you all this week!

R.

Mern 04-30-2012 05:18 AM

Just got done with my exercise and am working on my water. And I'm tickled that I don't have to pick the grandkids up from school today so I have fifty extra minutes all to myself.

Mike, I can get my whip out if that's what it'll take to get you out of your slacking mode. ;)

Becky, glad you got moved and now have more free time to focus on your health and fitness. :) Best wishes with all your goals this week.

cjohnson728 04-30-2012 05:30 AM

I knew it wouldn't be long before Dominatrix Mern came around again.

01gt4.6 04-30-2012 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Mern (Post 80056)
Mike, I can get my whip out if that's what it'll take to get you out of your slacking mode. ;)

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 80058)
I knew it wouldn't be long before Dominatrix Mern came around again.

Now I'm nervous!

Speaking of getting whipped... Tori is going to get whipped in my race to 170 challenge! My weight hasn't changed in the past 2 months but now it's time to kick it in gear and show her who's boss!

Health and Fitness

1) 1 gallon of water per day
2) drop 2 pounds
3) 3 servings of bread for the week
4) 4 servings of fruits/ veggies daily
5) walk 5 miles
6) 6 days of activity (gym, walk, tennis, etc)
7) log foods for 7 days

Non Health and Fitness
1) 1 RAK
2) Write 2 auto policies

Mern 04-30-2012 06:08 AM

Cassie, yeah, Mike draws out the best in me. ;)

Mike, since you're challenging Tori in the race to 170, I'll put my whip down. I'll be diplomatic and root for both you and Tori in the race to 170.

Jho82 04-30-2012 06:59 AM

Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 100oz of WATER!!/install TV in washroom cuz that’s where I spend most of my day now…:rolleyes:
2. Wake up early before my monsters wake up! (seriously)!! YESSSSSS
3. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!!
4. Min 60 crunches/day!
5. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)!
6. Calories below 1300/day!
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!
8. Always say something nice about the person who posted before me!
9. FINISH SCRAPBOOK! Mothers Day is quickly approaching!!

Terri – congrats on your new career prospects and good luck with your new journey! Sounds very exciting – nice to see you back!

HOPE!! I’m here and I’m IN!! This week is going to be great!!!!! :)

Nobe – so exciting you have met your mini goal and very inspiring for everyone to hit it hard this week!!!

Kfleet – Welcome! There are lots of different food related threads - would check them out if you have a few moments – There are a lot of healthy substitutes that I too am learning as I go! We also post recipes here sometimes!

Joanna – Good luck with all of your finals!! Keep us posted!

Mike – I have also been slacking and I’m really mad at myself….NO MORE – It’s a new week – I’m aiming for 5 workouts this week (double bonus time!!) Get moving or you’re grounded from the bike! (plus Mern has a whip and she ain’t afraid to use it)

Mern – see above (mike) and take pics!!

Becky – welcome back!

And the first lucky winner of Goal # 8 is……MERN!! **You have a beautiful soul and your encouragement brings sunshine to every page in this thread!**

LETS HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYBODY – NOT A GOOD WEEK – A GREAT WEEK!!! :D

nobe 04-30-2012 07:04 AM

Originally Posted by Mern (Post 80063)
Mike, since you're challenging Tori in the race to 170, I'll put my whip down. I'll be diplomatic and root for both you and Tori in the race to 170.

Well that's no fun ;)

wildbeanerz 04-30-2012 07:39 AM

I'm here. I don't have time for individual replies after the stack of crap I came back to at work today from taking off on Friday. I am doing pretty well. Mostly I just get occassional cramps when it's about time for another anti-inflammatory med. I have to take them until they are all gone. I wish they worked better though because I am up at least 4 lbs since my procedure. That sucks! I also have little power to hold my bladder so it must be bruised or something. My goals will be a little light this week as I am not allowed lifting or exercising and will be working through lunches to cover appointments so no lunch walking either (probably shouldn't anyway).

Health / Fitness Goals ...
1. 100 oz water daily
2. Do not exercise until allowed (there is a way that I will know ;) )
3. Have a calorie deficit even without working out
4. Don't fret over the lbs that my body is holding. They are trying to tell me to relax.

Life Goals ...
1. Medicine in Macie's ear
2. Read something
3. Don't be too busy to listen to my family.

cjohnson728 04-30-2012 07:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jho82 (Post 80064)
Get moving or you’re grounded from the bike

I think you hit the nail on the head! And the threatening mom tone totally came across!

cjohnson728 04-30-2012 07:48 AM

MERN...are you feeling better today?

April, hope you continue to heal, and quickly.

ToriD1012 04-30-2012 09:57 AM

Goals, goals, goals......I've sucked at this lately. HARD! So I'm going to implement some of the ones that I know work. It's just making sure I DO them now.

Health/Fitness
1: at or below 1300 calories, even on the weekend
2: walk 6 miles (3 times, 2 miles each)
3: some other type of workout 3 times
4: WATER!! at least 48 oz daily
5: prelog all food. no eating crap, even if it fits into the calorie limit
6: post weight daily
7: KICK MIKE'S A** IN THE RACE TO 170!!!

Life/Home
1: pack more crap to get it out of the painters' way
2: get Jassi Cat a mani pedi
3: laundry
4: fill bird feeders
5: play the part, it's not gonna hurt me to just play the part
6: repot orchid
7: KICK LIFE'S A** FOR ONCE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

I think that'll do it. Someone let me know if I missed anything :)

I will be back later to catch up with everyone, but for now all I have to say is I must be INSANE for agreeing to this "race to 170". But, the way life has been b*tch slapping me lately, I need something to get me up and moving. So, my competitive nature won out and now I'm all fired up.

In other news: The DB that was formerly known as CN has finally stopped calling/texting (for now). I've been on 2 dates since the split, and it feels good to be noticed by someone other than DB. It also feels good to WANT to get all gussied up. To take time figuring out the perfect outfit, what shoes go with it best, and how to fix the hair & makeup. I haven't really wanted to do these things since the first week in February. But, I'm getting back into my groove. I'm starting to feel like me again. And that chick has been missing for way too long!

Mern 04-30-2012 10:39 AM

kfleet, welcome! :) I, too, love that we have a new motivation thread each week. That way we can modifify our goals or put our missed goals behind us. Kudos to you for being ready to take care of YOU! My 35 year old daughter is a working mother of 4 and she has yet to learn that lesson. My advice on the grocery list in general is to be sure to get in plenty of veggies, especially green ones like broccoli, green beans,green peppers, cabbage, spinach and all other dark leafy green ones, cucumbers, green peppers, celery, zucchini, and if you eat lettuce know that the darker green has more nutrition than iceberg. Go for frozen or fresh rather than canned veggies. I use mostly frozen veggies except for ones I eat raw. (Looking forward to fresh green beans, tomatoes, and broccoli from our garden this summer.) If you eat white potatoes, white rice, and white pasta--go for yams or sweet potatoes, brown/wild rice, whole grain pastas. If you can do 5 or 6 small meals instead of three 3 larger ones, that helps. Remember the importance of water and exercise, too. And, if you snack in the evening, plan ahead for a satisfying but nutritious snack to help avoid binges on junk food. Mine tonight is a low carb protein shake and 3 ounces of celery spread with one tablespoon of almond butter (like peanut butter except more intense flavor and low sugar.)

Tori, kudos on being back in the wagon determined to put the past behind you, race to 170 with Mike, and moving on in the dating scene. :)

Joanna, that's wonderful that you know you should earn an A on your exam. Best wishes on the one tomorrow. And enjoy vegging out for a couple days--you surely earned that!

Cassie, you sweetheart. Yes, I'm feeling very good, thanks--whatever it was making me lightheaded yesterday is totally gone today. :)

Jho, your goals are wonderful! I don't know how you get in all that exercise after chasing the wee ones around all day. Take pics of what--me in my Dominatrix outfit whipping Mike? LOL Awwww, I'm truly touched to be the first winner of your goal #8. Thanks so much for your kind words about my participation here. You made my day. Big hug to ya!

Nobe, sorry for bursting your bubble over putting my whip down and rooting for both Tori and Mike. :D

April, wishing you more comfort in your reovery from the procedure! So sorry you have to deal with a stack o' crap on top of your discomfort! Big gentle hug to ya!

wildbeanerz 04-30-2012 10:41 AM

Tori ... Nice to see 'you' back!

wildbeanerz 04-30-2012 10:44 AM

Thanks Cassie & Mern for your gentle well wishes! It really is nothing more than a bother to me now. I just want it over with so I can get on with what I was doing so good at. I just know that I have to take it easy or pay in the long run with this process taking longer than necessary. Hmph! LOL

jeannedehart 04-30-2012 12:29 PM

I'm in again this week. Quilt retreat last week and I have to say I really didn't gain any weight despite the delicious dinners served. It was a relaxing and fun filled 4 day weekend. I packed a cooler with good things to snack on instead of the table filled with cookies, brownies, etc. Dinner and desert were hard to avoid but it was just for the weekend. Back to paying close attention to what I eat.

I haven't read posting from the latter part of last week. Will try to do that tonite or tomorrow morning. I'm still trying to catch up on emails and voice mails from last week.

This week I want to pay attention to my activities to see where my calorie burn really is vs what I selected as a default in Fitday. Time to change things up a bit. I lost 4.4 pounds overall this month. I'm okay with that but would like to see better progress. I have to be in shape for my big mountain climb in August and the clock is ticking.

Here are my goals for the week:

Health & Wellness
1. Walk everyday
2. Bed by 11pm
3. Log activities daily to get true lifestyle calories burned
4. Water / Tea - 120 oz daily
5. Lose 3 pounds this week

Life Goals
1. Set up fabric shelf (old to do)
2. Old project out
3. Signature blocks out and mailed by May 1
4. Put in 5 hours towards 2010 taxes
5. Get lumber from storage (prep work to build shelves in garage)

April - I'm glad to hear you are recovering well from your procedure Friday. I know what you mean when you want life to return to normal.

ToriD1012 04-30-2012 01:26 PM

Monday

Health/Fitness
1: at or below 1300 calories, even on the weekend--1298, hahaha I couldn't plan that if I tried
2: walk 6 miles (3 times, 2 miles each)--2.0
3: some other type of workout 3 times--N
4: WATER!! at least 48 oz daily--70.7
5: prelog all food. no eating crap, even if it fits into the calorie limit--Y
6: post weight daily--189.2
7: KICK MIKE'S A** IN THE RACE TO 170!!!

Life/Home
1: pack more crap to get it out of the painters' way--N
2: get Jassi Cat a mani pedi--planned for Wednesday
3: laundry--N
4: fill bird feeders--N
5: play the part, it's not gonna hurt me to just play the part--Y
6: repot orchid--N
7: KICK LIFE'S A** FOR ONCE, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND--so far so good

nobe 04-30-2012 02:04 PM

April - sorry you have to go through this. Just take it easy and focus on health rather than weight right now.

Tori - you kicked butt today! Good to hear you're moving on from DB in such a healthy way.

Was babysitting my mom again today - finally she's got her taxes done, on the last day. On to her next problem. Did a ton of walking today, though part of it was shopping, which I don't really like to do but I got a guilt trip about it.

1) 1,600 calories max/day (allow myself 1 guilt free day over 1,600) - 1554
2) do 2 exercises on days I don't work (walking/weights/Richard Simmons/stationary bike) - walking (don't know how long all together - at different paces and some standing, almost 5 hrs)/weights
3) 20% protein minimum - 27%
4) 64oz water minimum - trying for 48oz by the end of the evening
5) calorie deficit 700+ - 898
6) take vitamins - yes
7) lights out by 11 the night before (except Sunday night because apparently I'm hooked on Celebrity Apprentice) - no
8) log all spending daily - yes
9) clean one room of the house each non-work day - no
10) get out at least one day to work in the garden - no

Jho82 04-30-2012 02:05 PM

LOL Tori!!!! I hit 1294 today!! SSAAWWWEEEEEEEET!!! Nice goals this week hun! Rock it out!!!

Goal #8 for you Tori!! - You have amazing courage and determination!

April - Take it easy for realz yo (this is my gangsta talk)! So happy you are recovering well! Those boys better be doting on you! :)

Mern - you deserve every word! ((hugs back to ya!))

Cassie - I've been working on it! hehe :p

Jho82 04-30-2012 02:11 PM

NOBE!! You jumped in there!!.... this is going to be a challenge!!

Nobe - you have a quiet strength with the ability to stay focussed - I love that you are a part of this group!

nobe 04-30-2012 02:15 PM

Haha, I'm sneaky that way! I should just keep asking you questions so you have to keep saying nice things about me all week. So...what's your favourite tv show?

Jho82 04-30-2012 02:27 PM

But there is no way that you will know when I am going to post! (Unless you see me online in which case you can probably assume that I am writing in here!)

hmmmm..... Nobe... you are hilarious! Thank you for having a wonderful attitude!

P.S. I can't possibly chose a fav! I'm a TV-freak!! The Bachelor, the voice, HIMYM, American Idol, New Girl, Smash, Greys, Cougar Town, SYTYCD... just to name a few!!!

HardcaorKittyGirl 04-30-2012 02:30 PM

Diet:
Calorie deficit 600+ N
Stick to meal plan N
Stick to exercise plan Y
No cereal Y
8 glasses of water Y

Life:
Write daily (who cares how much) Nada
Do 1 thing on my chores list, daily Yupsies
Don't stress Good enough
Be positive Trying hard
Train kitty 2-3 times a week She got her head stuck in a plastic bag...

Tori I'm counting on you winning that race!! Haha :)

Mern 04-30-2012 02:48 PM

Posting this and then going to bed. Will catch you all tomorrow.

Monday Report:

Calorie limit 1500 1214
Net Carb limit (carbs less fiber) 25g 23.8g
Fiber average 25g 30g
Saturated fat average limit 12% of total calories 12%
Cholesterol average limit 250mg 145mg
Protein average 100g 117g
Exercise 5 times YES
48 oz. plain water in addition to other beverages about 32 oz.

01gt4.6 04-30-2012 03:11 PM

Health and Fitness

1) 1 gallon of water per day (working on it, not done yet)
2) drop 2 pounds
3) 3 servings of bread for the week 1
4) 4 servings of fruits/ veggies daily no
5) walk 5 miles 0
6) 6 days of activity (gym, walk, tennis, etc) yes
7) log foods for 7 days yes

Non Health and Fitness
DONE 1) 1 RAK yes
2) Write 2 auto policies 0