Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 4/16/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 4/16/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 4/16/12

Old 04-17-2012, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Health and Fitness
1) 2% challenge! (drop 2% of my body weight by Friday, -3.66 pounds) starting @ 183.2, 180.2 (-3.0)!!!
2) work out 2 times no
3) bench press 280 pounds
4) walk 10 miles 0
5) 4 serving of fruit and veggies no
6) all my daily vitamis, etc yes

Other
7) write 3 auto policies (or $4k in premium) 0
8) have fun Saturday

Was super busy today and barely got a chance to eat much.

Jho, you like apples? How like like them apples (-3.0 baby!)?
lol you freak - it doesn't count if you starve yourself! Anyone can lose weight when they don't eat but its not very good for you! And yes, I like apples very much thank you!
Old 04-17-2012, 05:21 AM
FitDay Member

I made a big batch of Weight Watchers Cabbage soup the other day and ended up freezing a bunch - Highly recommend this recipe! Its soooo filling!

I kinda feel like I want to nap right now but I know I have to take Braydon outside - some fresh air will do me good!!

Welcome Shul! Hope to see you posting lots!!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:22 AM
FitDay Member

Back from lunch ... I walked 1-1/2 miles and stopped in and ate. I ate about 1/4 of the 8oz burger, half an all beef hot dog, no breads, and a bite ***really A BITE*** of each of the salads. I was not impressed with any of them at all. I skipped the ice cream and walked to the store. I bought myself 4 tootsie rolls there that add up to 70 calories. That was what I had for dessert. Oh and a slice of tomato.

Things would have gone a lot different had they had regular cookout foods but I'm glad that they didn't. I have started losing again and don't need traps set for me to avoid.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

I truly thought about skipping this week and not posting goals, but I am afraid of the domino effect. First no goals, then no logging, then comes excuses like “I am sure just one little piece of chocolate cake, ice cream, chips, fries, etc… won’t hurt!” So here we are, better late than never!

Goals (keeping it simple week)!
1. 1500 cals per day or less. y
2. 70 oz H2O per day or more. n
3. Gym 2x this week. Shape/Drop 10 exercises at home for non gym nights. n
4. Log and weigh every day. n

I found out that the long term goal of getting into my favorite old Levis is just unrealistic. They are pre-baby pants and my body has morphed into a different shape! I can get them buttoned up, but they hang funny on my hips and make my butt look flat, then when I sit I can barely breathe! Sooooo new goal is to get to maintenance weight and go shopping for new and improved favorite jeans!

Will catch-up on posts later. Enjoy your week!

Ama
Old 04-17-2012, 06:37 AM
FitDay Member

Jho - I love Bok Choy! My method - I chop it up and cook it in the frying pan with a little sesame oil, salt and pepper, and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Olive oil works good also. If they are the baby variety you can cut off the bottoms, then cut down the center lengthwise and cook flat side down in a pan with a little olive oil. Squirt some lemon over top just before serving, super yummy!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:38 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Jho82
lol you freak - it doesn't count if you starve yourself! Anyone can lose weight when they don't eat but its not very good for you! And yes, I like apples very much thank you!
Trust me, anyone that knows me knows that I don't starve myself. Some days are just so hectic that I don't get much of a chance to eat. Mondays and Wednesdays are normally rough, I was busy all morning then had to prepare for a 2:00 appointment, which lasted until 3:50. As soon as that client left another was calling me to write him some auto insurance. I was so busy I couldn't even finish the app b/c I had a 5:00 appt that was an hour away from the office. So for lunch I had to scarf down a handful of almonds, a Starkist "lunch to go" box of tuna and a zone bar. Dinner wasn't until I got home at 8:30pm then I had to finish a game of monopoly with my DD that we started 4 days ago. Didn't finish them game until around 11:00pm. Not only did I have to go too many hours without eating, I didn't even have a chance to make it to the gym. Now the week looks like it's going to be a wash out, so I may not be able to walk either. Unfortunately for the crawfish cook off I'm now looking at a 70% chance of rain. This will be "one of those weeks."
Old 04-17-2012, 06:48 AM
Super Moderator

Default Opinions...

Okay, I got the bike, but I just can't leave well enough alone. Well, maybe because I don't feel it's well enough.

Y'all probably remember me complaining about the blue GSXR750 being so damn plain before I bought it. That was the main reason why I was wanting the 1000, enough though I don't need THAT much bike.

So my issue for those that don't remember or weren't here. The blue GSXR 750 looks like it's pieced together IMO. I say this because the white body panel has no blue in it like the other GSXR's, so it doesn't look like it belongs. I was going to get the blue decals that's on the side of the GSXR 600 but the dealer wants $100/ side. $200 for two freaking stickers, are they crazy?? I have a friend that does car & boat wraps and custom decals. He said he'll do it for the cost of the vinyl, so I'm guessing maybe $20, cha-ching! I photoshopped it and it looks pretty damn good, but now I'm going to go one step further and have the wheels (rims for you ladies) powder coated blue.

After doing this I think it's going to be sex on wheels!

Top is before, bottom is what it'll look like when done.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:55 AM
Super Moderator

GUESS WHO?!?!

Yes, I know I look like crap and need to shave.I rode the bike out there and I was hot and sweaty... so shuddit Tori!
Old 04-17-2012, 07:02 AM
Super Moderator

Well, shoot...who wouldn't want sex on wheels?
Old 04-17-2012, 07:07 AM
FitDay Member

So Mike ... where does your license plate go in the second pic since you took off the bracket?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.