Notices

Slip up thanks!

Old 03-27-2012, 04:53 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Slip up thanks!

Thank you all so much for the support and encouragement with my slip up lmao. I didn't expect that at all and I feel so motivated! You ladies are amazing I am feeling better than ever.

I received a private message in response to my original thread from Chunkymonkey101 saying "your a fat bitch" today. Has anyone else received hate mail from this site? Freaky!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:32 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jvand82
Thank you all so much for the support and encouragement with my slip up lmao. I didn't expect that at all and I feel so motivated! You ladies are amazing I am feeling better than ever.

I received a private message in response to my original thread from Chunkymonkey101 saying "your a fat bitch" today. Has anyone else received hate mail from this site? Freaky!
That type of behavior is not tolerated here, please forward that message to me and I'll take care of it. Thanks!
Old 03-27-2012, 05:38 AM
Super Moderator

I just took care of it. If you have any more out of line PMs from members, just let me know!
Old 03-27-2012, 03:30 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jvand82

JV I am so sorry that you had to get a message like that.
Old 03-31-2012, 09:56 PM
FitDay Member

JV.
What a horrible thing to happen. Glad that Mike was all over it straight away. There are some sad people out there, but that's their problem.

Good luck on your journey to better health.