Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 03/26/12

Old 03-27-2012, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Tunnrida ... I agree, lack of sleep can affect so many things. ... You have a very busy life.
sleep during the day rarely can catch the overnight

I forgot to say that I was six months working in a piercing studio
Old 03-27-2012, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by stressa
Hi, I'm curious, may I join in this group. I have been on fit day for a very long time. I reached my goals, and was doing great until an injury and other life episodes derailed me. I am right back where I started. I need accountability, but more than that, I need support. This seems like the most active forum.

I read the last 10 posts or so, you all seem really positive. Let me know, and I'll introduce myself and figure out what my real goals are besides just losing weight.
Thanks!
Hi Stressa!! You are more than welcome to join us! Some weeks we are all on our game and some times we have members who need a little extra support. We are all here for each other. I look forward to hearing your story and getting to know you!
Old 03-27-2012, 06:35 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz

Kimbur ... Sorry but I must have missed it. What is the big dive that you are planning.
no worries. I dive a particular piece of scuba equipment called a rebreather. In May I am part of a two member team making a dive to 600 feet and if successful it will be a new world record for a woman on a rebreather
Old 03-27-2012, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb Thanks from a newbie

Hi, this is my first time here. I really appreciate your posts of motivation. It gives me hope that I can do something similar.

Rizona
Old 03-27-2012, 06:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kimbur96
no worries. I dive a particular piece of scuba equipment called a rebreather. In May I am part of a two member team making a dive to 600 feet and if successful it will be a new world record for a woman on a rebreather
That is really awesome! I hope that you get the record!
Old 03-27-2012, 07:37 AM
Super Moderator

Better late than never!

Heath and Fitness:
1) Calorie deficit of 3k: -907
2) Workout 3 times: yes
3) Walk 3 times: no
4) Drink 3 liters of water: yes
5) 3 serving of fruits/veggies: yes

Other
6) 3 random acts of kindness: no
DONE7) Write 3 auto policies (or $3333 in premium): yes ($3715)
Old 03-27-2012, 08:03 AM
FitDay Member

Location: Born in Deutschland Now I reside in the East Coast of the USA

Hi there! Yeah I got anorexia unfortunately by a new medication I was taking. But yes! Trying to bump up the calories.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:26 AM
FitDay Member

off to the gym with me. I figure if I post it here I'll be more likely to follow thru. It's TOTM and i'm cramping pretty bad. So I think just some cardio today and call it good.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:03 AM
FitDay Member

starting to feel a little like myself, finally. I'll be over in calories again today, in fact I may not hit any of my health goals but I'm not real worried about it. I rocked the life goals today, and thats a step in the
right direction. catch up with everyone later on
Old 03-27-2012, 10:05 AM
FitDay Member

Woohoo I’m not the newbie anymore!!!! WELCOME Stressa and Rizona!!! We are going to need a double-decker wagon soon!! Looking forward to seeing your goals for this week!! There is still lots of time!

April – nice green so far!! And congrats on your -1.2lbs!! If you don’t mind me asking, what prompted the family therapy? (I understand if this is too personal and you would not like to respond) I’m just curious.

Quinn – Looks like you are kicking some serious goal-butt so far!!!

Ama – kickin some goal-butt too!!!! Nice job!

Kimbur – your dive sounds awesome (not that I’ve ever done it before but it is on the bucket list lol) - I creeped your blog ☺ there are some pretty amazing photos!

Mike – Nice green!! Awesome job!

Question – (Mike-You drink a lot of water)… have you ever heard of anyone gaining “water weight” from drinking too much water? Is that even possible… I was telling my friend that I was doing really well with my water and she warned me not to drink any more than 8 glasses because I will gain water weight – I think I’ll google this!

WHERE IS MERN!???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.