Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 03/26/12

Old 03-26-2012, 10:41 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fit4luv
Tunnrida ~ Please be careful with your nutrition choices! I'm sorry for you stomach pain. Do you think you have the flu? [/FONT]
everything is okay though!
I think I was the reason because I did not get enough sleep the night before, probably because of changes in hours

I know that my cats are totally went wild
Old 03-26-2012, 10:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
ITunnrida ... I hope your stomache ache clears up. I'm wondering the same thing, is it acid from not eating bread?
I'm better
I think it was because of the shift hours and without sleep the night before
Old 03-26-2012, 11:33 AM
FitDay Member

Tunnrida, I'm glad you were feeling better after tea and that you are still eating normally. I speak only American English, so I really am in awe of people who speak more than one language! By "what do you do there" I meant to ask whether you are employed outside of your home and if so, what is your occupation or what kind of work do you do?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Oh, I'm late posting my goals this week! Spring break this week so everyone is home, hard to keep on my eating plan with eating with everyone else and going to restaurants for our staycation. Also, because we're having family time I don't have a change to exercise on my own.

GOALS (6th week postpartum)

- log or estimate calories - already I've missed a day, it's hard to log calories for homemade recipes but I kind of estimate.

- stick to under 1700 calories with 2 days around 2000, pretty sure Y

- walk 5 days 30 min - N

- chores with DH - like bank-related, taxes, etc. Y made some progress today
Old 03-26-2012, 01:27 PM
Super Moderator

I'm on my phone so this won't be super long. I had a pretty good day, wrote a home and auto and had a friend com by the office with 2 fish (black drum and speckled trout) that his neighbor gave him. He doesn't know how to clean fish and didn't want to waste it so he gave it to me. I cleaned them when I got home from the gym (before grilling steaks) and I figured I'd invite him over this weekend to eat them.

April, 3 is a lot but seeing that I had Jho kicking me in my teeth, I had to step up.

Jho, I if finished the day with a big goose egg. I'm going to try to get in 3 for the week but it may be difficult for this grumpy old bastard.

Mern, shhhh mums the word. I have a reputation to uphold!
Old 03-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Super Moderator

Mern, I speak several languages but none of them really well. English, Southern, Cajun, Coonass and a little Ebonics. It's amazing what you can pick up on when you live here. Oh is sarcasm a language?
Old 03-26-2012, 01:41 PM
FitDay Member

Location: Born in Deutschland Now I reside in the East Coast of the USA
Default Finally!

Good Evening!

Alright, now that my spell of bullheadedness is over, and my obsessive posting, and research is done. No more excuses. Action Time
Just quickly though. I've gotten a few questions in the past few days regarding, if I loved my weight before, what made me gain? I was a binger. Why? The death of my oldest brother when I was twelve, some abuse, my move to the states from Europe, and my struggle with ADD. I am not looking for sympathy, my friends. This is for starting over, not looking back! Erik (my brother) made the best of his life on Earth, and loved every second of it. I know he want's me to as well. Here's to a new week chock full of opportunity.

Fitness/Health
1. 1 hr of biking M/W/F
2. 30mins weights 30 mins biking T/Th/S
3. Attempting to consume 600-1200 calories daily
4. 64oz water daily

Personal
1. Do better at keeping a schedule, and sticking to it. Procrastination sucks.
2. Write down all my goals that I want achieved by June 1st
3. Do not compare myself to any other female. I am who I am.
4. Don't stress over minor things.
5. Make more time for my mother
6. Look in a mirror every day, do not point out any flaw, and smile.

Saving the World
1. Tomorrow morning I am speaking privately with my school's vice principal before school starts, about how the staff giving extreme lenience to the dress code policy, contributes to the school system's downfall across the USA, by causing more self consciousness, distraction, bullying, and students viewing the teacher's carelessness as being totally ok. This does not follow the goals of school systems here in the states seeing as though the goal is to create a learning environment.

I tend to get really passionate and into what I say, I'm a bit of a talker if you haven't noticed. d: Wish me luck. Here's hoping I don't get expelled for saying to much. Have a good week everyone!
Old 03-26-2012, 01:42 PM
FitDay Member

Default Monday

Health/Fitness
1--no more than 1400 calories--1785 and counting
2--workout or walk 4 times.--no
3--drink water--minimum of 64 oz a day--36.9
4--log EVERYTHING!!!!--I haven't logged a damn thing since Tuesday evening--Yes, unfortunately
5--post weight daily--193.4

Life/Home
1--wash and vacuum car on next day off--Saturday is the next day off
2--make an effort on appearance--which means no Longhorns cap, makeup optional, don't live in Ponytail City (even though it's nice there)--nope, but went with the Gamecocks hat instead
3--breathe don't cry--there were tears
4--breathe don't cry--and snot
5--BREATHE DON'T CRY--lots of tears and snot
Old 03-26-2012, 01:45 PM
FitDay Member

Default First participation in motivational thread!

I've used Fitday for over a year and I've never posted in here! Maybe because I'm worried I won't meet my goals? I'm a little bit late but here we go!

Health/Fitness
1) Keep under 1300 calories, but stay above 1000
2) Cardio at least 3 days, calisthenics at least 2
3) Begin logging ALL foods again (no skipping shameful binges!)
4) Park farther away and take longer routes across campus

Life/Home
1) Clean bedroom/organize desk
2) Finish at least half of online math homework and at least 2 lectures
3) Keep calm while introducing boyfriend to parents (OHGODOHGODOHGOD)
Old 03-26-2012, 01:59 PM
FitDay Member

I FEEL GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I slept in and went over on my calories today but just had a wicked workout so I think they should cancel each other out!!!!

Weight trained for 30 min/ Elliptical for 30 min!!!! AND just added up my water intake 90 oz Yoozers!! How many times am I going to be up tonight LOL I really do need to start the day with a workout so I can be pumped like this - maybe one day...

Tunn - glad your feeling better - I used to work crazy hours and they really do mess you up!

Mike - You got time!! I have faith!

Tori - whats wrong with ponytail city?? I usually don't even make it that far and its this half bun thing thats falling out...its awful. Maybe I should steal that goal from you LOL... tears and snot - its just the way we roll! Let it out hunny!

Fresh - Hello!!! You can do it!!! Nice goals this week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.