Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12 >

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Community
Notices

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Old 03-15-2012, 02:33 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Tori said. . . Mike said . . .Tori said . . . Mike said . ..

This is getting to be dangerous ground!

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Tori, I saw that but it's a PITA to link it from my phone. Good catch though.

Luv, I was referring to next week. Tori knows I'm right so she'll probably be betting with me.
Got it! I thought it was this week yet.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Luv--even I'm going with Miss Cleo on this one. HAHA!!

Okay, I am going to get up and meet up with my cousin. She needed boxes cause she's moving, and she wants to walk again. So glad that I haven't scared her off yet. She still hates Bob Harper though. LOL!!!
Tori, you're such a hoot! We'll see if Miss Cleo wins out. I came on here to update my goals .. . but I get so sidetracked.

Isn't that a big improvement with your cousin asking you to walk? (Not sure if I'm remembering correctly.)

I did no such thing!!! Take it back! I made fun of your pissy shoes, that was about it.
I think I recall Mike's shoes too! I still laugh, for some reason, when I think about it!
Old 03-15-2012, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

I stayed so clean today!!! I updated all my cals just now and stayed below 1400 for the day. Dinner consisted of a ton of veggies cut up, tossed in a little olive oil, bit of salt and pepper and baked, then a splash of lemon juice. 1/2 avocado and a little white rice. Low cal and I am totally full! And for dessert - I popped a lemon herb Ricola - tasted just like a lemon bar, well sort of, but I convinced myself it did at least. Not craving anything sweet at all now!

BUT - tomorrow will be a Stay Clean challenge of the worst kind... It is donut Friday at work, bagels and about 6 types of cream cheese will also be on display free for the taking. And breakfast juices with tons of carbs. Please start praying for me at about 9am PST, because I will be tempted beyond belief to head to conference room 5 and dive in!

I hope to catch-up on all posts tomorrow, my son wants the computer to watch Winnie the Pooh now. Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Sweet dreams. Ama.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:42 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks a lot Jho! Quinn has already called me out on updating my pics. Once I get rid of some of this tonnage I'll update them... although it seems that I'm meeting everyone in person. I met Tori and she said I looked like Baby Huey, 2 weeks later I met Amy and she said I was nice (kinda like in high school and I'm trying to hook a friend up with a chick and he asks about her and I reply... "She's nice." Just kidding Amy!!!

Guess what you guise... I'm about to meet another from the 7 day thread!!! That'll be 3 in a month. NOLA really is the place to be. I won't say who but I bet y'all can guess.
Who's going to NOLA??
Old 03-15-2012, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by amalthea1892
I stayed so clean today!!! I updated all my cals just now and stayed below 1400 for the day. Dinner consisted of a ton of veggies cut up, tossed in a little olive oil, bit of salt and pepper and baked, then a splash of lemon juice. 1/2 avocado and a little white rice. Low cal and I am totally full! And for dessert - I popped a lemon herb Ricola - tasted just like a lemon bar, well sort of, but I convinced myself it did at least. Not craving anything sweet at all now!

BUT - tomorrow will be a Stay Clean challenge of the worst kind... It is donut Friday at work, bagels and about 6 types of cream cheese will also be on display free for the taking. And breakfast juices with tons of carbs. Please start praying for me at about 9am PST, because I will be tempted beyond belief to head to conference room 5 and dive in!

I hope to catch-up on all posts tomorrow, my son wants the computer to watch Winnie the Pooh now. Have a wonderful evening everyone!

Sweet dreams. Ama.
Great job! I can't imagine a cough drop tasting like a lemon bar, great job on making it work.
I did no such thing!!! Take it back! I made fun of your pissy shoes, that was about it.
Did too. picked on my pissy shoes too.

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Who's going to NOLA??
mh
Old 03-15-2012, 03:14 PM
FitDay Member

Did too. picked on my pissy shoes too.
Whatevs!!! I believe it was you who said you looked like Baby Huey. And if I recall correctly, I told you to shut the F&*% up. Now, your pissy shoes, those were fair game

Originally Posted by fit4luv
Isn't that a big improvement with your cousin asking you to walk?
Different cousin. There's the one who always WANTS to workout with me, but then finds some reason she can't. This one is her little sister, the prison guard. She's SO much like me, despite the 8 year age difference, we're probably closer than she and her sister are. But she wound up not working out either. After I met her, she showed me her new place and then wanted Mexican food. What's a good fat girl to do??? Eat the yummy quesadilla!!! Mine was good, her's however had a big ole piece of plastic in it. Needless to say, we didn't even have to pitch a fit, the manager came right over and apologized and comped the whole meal. Then she got into an arguement with her roommate (which nothing new there, they fight on a daily basis) and she just lost her get up and go. But I still got my walk in, so yay me!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:17 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
Who's going to NOLA??
hopefully me again, before the summer or fall is out......
Old 03-15-2012, 03:18 PM
FitDay Member

1) 1,700 calories max/day - 1454, 1417, 1557, 1467
2) walk for 1 hour, lift weights for 1/2 hour every day except work days (I only work 2-3 days a week), but do it on work days too if I feel like it - no but worked, no but worked, walk 1/2 hr/weights 1/2hr, walk 1 hr/weights 1/2 hr
3) eat more protein, get up from 17% - 18% (it's a start!), 21%, 25%, 22%
4) 64oz water minimum - 64oz, 72oz, 64oz, 64oz
5) calorie deficit at least 500 - 1069, 980, 726, 871

I actually have no idea how much water I drank today (every time I filled up my bottle hubby came along and drank half of it) but I know it was at least 64oz, so I'm leaving it at that. I haven't done my weights yet but I'm off to do that right now, so I put it in.

Last edited by nobe; 03-15-2012 at 04:01 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness
1--no more than 1500 calories-M: 1485, 1229, 1408, oh the Mexican food (and the pizza for lunch) did me in 2281
2--minimum 64 oz water daily--more is better-M: 70.7, ummm maybe 20, 32ish, pretty sure I got this one today
3--get off my ass and work out--I've really been struggling with this--M: Zumba Tu: Cardio Burn W: yoga Th: Zumba F: Cardio Burn Sa: yoga Su: watch yoga level 2-M: got off work late so had to improvise. Cousin called and wanted to walk. We only did a little over a mile, but then I talked her into doing Burn with me. She now hates Bob Harper as much as I do., nada, I walked...that's it, slept through Zumba, but I walked....
4--walk a minimum of 3 miles Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday-M: 1.14 wasn't scheduled, but I did it, so I'm posting it Tu: nuttin W: 1.25, I didn't hit my 3 because my asthma was acting up Th: 2.05
5--post weight daily-M: 197.6 Tu: 199.0 W: 197.4 Th: 197.0

Life/Home
1--finish all laundry-N, N, N, N
2--wash and vacuum car-planned for day off on Wednesday-nope, still a no
3--finish all paperwork, at work or at home-DONE!!!
4--take deep cleansing breaths when she rattles my nerves, don't lose patience, and don't make snappy comments to her. she can't help most of it-minor snafu when I was at work. But I corrected myself halfway through, kind of, YES, YES
5--breathe through the stress, don't cry about it-I teared up, but didn't break down, had a moment but calmed myself, unfortunately there were lots of tears today, YES

gonna run to the gas station so I don't have to stop in the morning. Have a good night all!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 04:31 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Thursday Report - Catch up later.

"EAT CLEAN" PACT
*Mern, nobe, Hope, Ama, Amy, & Luv*

STARTS anew weekly thru 4/28. Sun MN thru Sat MN.)
"You can set your own clean eating terms--it may mean different things for different people Just be honest with yourselves--there are no food police here." ~ Mern
IF I MISSED SOMEONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

CONNECTING: I feel really fortunate to have 2 wonderful groups to connect with. Of course, this 7-Day Motivational Thread & then also my weekly health group. I've been chuckling here as I read through. I also feel so good about all accomplishments made today by various members.

EXERCISE: Tonight at group, we walked 1 mile with a DVD after doing our study & so I got in a bonus mile! Doing the Circuit is starting to be a habit that I do on Mon -Wed - Fri. I walk 2 miles daily in the morning using a DVD(Mon thru Fri).

EATING: Ate clean. Although, it was definitely not easy today. Too many other things call my name!
Daily= X6 . . . Sun off = Respite with Reason

_______FIT____health___daily goals
FOCUS (2) Mind & Heart
1. Audio Bible &/or Hlth Group Bk*~*YES {M_T_W_R_ }
2. Thankfulness Journal*~*YES {M_T_W_R_ }

INTAKE (4) Nutrition
FOOD .'. {5 Grain/Meat/Veg/Oils} & {3 Dairy~1½ Fruit} & {1-2 Extra}
1. Eat Clean (Avoid Junk) -> YES {M_T_W_R_ }
2. 1600-1700 Calorie -> AT/BELOW {M_T_W_R_ }
3. Water (64 oz) -> YES {M_T_W_R_ }
4. Supplements -> YES {M_T_W_R_ }

TRAIN (2) Movement
1. Focused Exercise (5 times)*~* YES{M_T_W_R_ }
**Aerobic (150 min)-> MET!
**Muscular (Circuit x3) -> x2
**Walk (10 mi) -> 9 mi

2. Lifestyle Activity (Minimum 1 hr)*~* YES {M_T_W_R_ }

________DAY____life___weekly goals
Tally during week. "DONE" or "INCOMPLETE" stamped @ end of week.
DAZZLE (2):
1. Kitchen/Cleaning (Minimum 6 hr)*~* 3 hr + 20 min
2. Clothing (x5) *~* x2

ADMINISTRATE (2):
1. Deskwork (Minimum 1 hr) *~* 25 min.
2. Seatwork (r/t kids -Minimum 10 hr) *~*

YOMP-Outside Work (1):
Spring Clean-up *~*

Last edited by fit4luv; 03-17-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:20 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks a lot Jho! Quinn has already called me out on updating my pics. Once I get rid of some of this tonnage I'll update them... although it seems that I'm meeting everyone in person. I met Tori and she said I looked like Baby Huey, 2 weeks later I met Amy and she said I was nice (kinda like in high school and I'm trying to hook a friend up with a chick and he asks about her and I reply... "She's nice." Just kidding Amy!!!

Guess what you guise... I'm about to meet another from the 7 day thread!!! That'll be 3 in a month. NOLA really is the place to be. I won't say who but I bet y'all can guess.
I did not say you were "nice", I said you had "impeccable manners and dimples". Neither of which means your "nice". I had actually said to DH before lunch that you were prone to colorful strings of profanity and carried a pimp stick, so quite frankly he was a little disappointed in the manners and dimples LOL.

Oh good grief, you're going to meet mh uh? It's just as well we northern folk won't be there for that face to face. I swear the two of you speak in some sort of southern-ese gibberish that begs an interpreter.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.