Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12 >

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Community
Notices

The "GET OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT", 7-Day Motivational Thread. Starting 3/12/12

Old 03-15-2012, 11:23 AM
Super Moderator

Tori, I saw that but it's a PITA to link it from my phone. Good catch though.

Luv, I was referring to next week. Tori knows I'm right so she'll probably be betting with me.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:28 AM
FitDay Member

Luv, ok, it's another deal. We'll share credit for inviting each other to eat clean. LOL Luckily, when my hand was on the box of doughnuts and snack cakes, I had not opened them, so I didn't get that tempting aroma. If I had, I can't say for sure whether I'd been able to dump the pact in favor of tasting the goodies.

Nobe, major kudos on the walk! You've got spunk, girl! We're all proud of you! Wishing you warmth, dryness, and a quick boot out of the grumpiness. Well, heck--running from one end of the house to the other is way more ambitious than walking or jogging in place. Good for you! All we can do is lead our husbands by example. Keep it up and one day he'll see the light and I hope my husband will, too.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:38 AM
FitDay Member

Luv--even I'm going with Miss Cleo on this one. HAHA!!

Okay, I am going to get up and meet up with my cousin. She needed boxes cause she's moving, and she wants to walk again. So glad that I haven't scared her off yet. She still hates Bob Harper though. LOL!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 12:02 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Nobe, major kudos on the walk! You've got spunk, girl! We're all proud of you! Wishing you warmth, dryness, and a quick boot out of the grumpiness. Well, heck--running from one end of the house to the other is way more ambitious than walking or jogging in place. Good for you! All we can do is lead our husbands by example. Keep it up and one day he'll see the light and I hope my husband will, too.
Thanks! It's easier to make myself do things I don't want to do now that I have to announce it to all of you guys, haha.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:53 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Okay, I am going to get up and meet up with my cousin. She needed boxes cause she's moving, and she wants to walk again. So glad that I haven't scared her off yet. She still hates Bob Harper though. LOL!!!
She's a wise wise woman that cousin of yours...
Old 03-15-2012, 01:03 PM
FitDay Member

Holy Moly you are a chatty group!!! This is the first I'm checking in today as I was out getting an oil change in the morning, went to visit my parents and then my sister-in-law was over for the afternoon and JUST left.... I was itching to get on here and see what was happening... a lot!

Luv - I completely agree - this thread is awesome

Mern - what is this omelette you are speaking of with red pepper or something.... wow I was seriously drooling while I was reading that! Great job on the weight loss!

Mike - hope you don't mind but I was a creeper and checked out your pics!! ow ow!! Those are some amazing results!

There was one post that made me cry a little (not gonna lie) - but I can't for the life of me remember who it was..... April maybe.... about the sodium... I felt frustrated reading it and felt your pain Don't get discouraged - we are all here for you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAI!!
sorry you had a bad day hun! Tomorrow is a new day!

Terri - congrats on the phone interview and now the Skype interview!! I recently had an interview and I HATE them - I cannot believe how unbelievably nervous I am to simply talk about myself!

Tori - sorry your schedule is messed up big time! and sorry your cat has to deal with you - just kidding!!

Water intake was good again today! I'm really feeling motivated as I've taken on a completely different attitude with regards to my "lifestyle change" I was dreading it before but I can't wait to add in some new goals for next week - I'm taking this one step at a time baby! I will NOT screw this time up!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
She's a wise wise woman that cousin of yours...
that she is.....we were both calling him bad bad names the other night
Old 03-15-2012, 01:12 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jho82
Tori - sorry your schedule is messed up big time! and sorry your cat has to deal with you - just kidding!!!
haha she's used to me. She was SO mad at me last night because she wanted to go to bed and I wasn't. She's so funny
Old 03-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Super Moderator

Thanks a lot Jho! Quinn has already called me out on updating my pics. Once I get rid of some of this tonnage I'll update them... although it seems that I'm meeting everyone in person. I met Tori and she said I looked like Baby Huey, 2 weeks later I met Amy and she said I was nice (kinda like in high school and I'm trying to hook a friend up with a chick and he asks about her and I reply... "She's nice." Just kidding Amy!!!

Guess what you guise... I'm about to meet another from the 7 day thread!!! That'll be 3 in a month. NOLA really is the place to be. I won't say who but I bet y'all can guess.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:09 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I met Tori and she said I looked like Baby Huey
I did no such thing!!! Take it back! I made fun of your pissy shoes, that was about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.