Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 03/5/12**All Aboard the Wagon**

Old 03-11-2012, 02:39 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Jho82
Tori - I will yell at you if you yell at me LOL
oooohhh, you don't know what you're asking!!!! **evil grin**

The new thread will start tomorrow, so make sure you jump on board and post your goals, etc. The more active you are at updating, the more I'll yell at you!!
Old 03-11-2012, 02:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default Sunday

Health/Fitness
1--calories --M-Th: 1100 no more than 1400, F-Su: at least 1100 no more than 1700--1308, 1425, 1368, 2388, 1612, no earthly idea, 2041
2--64 oz water or more daily--NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NOYES!!!
3--stick to new work out schedule--M:Zumba Tu:Cardio Burn W:yoga Th:Zumba F:Cardio Burn Sa:yoga Su:day off--Yell at me, call me names, provoke me, whatever it takes!--N, N, N, N, N, N, N
4--walk: Tu, W, Fr, Su--at least 8 miles each--again, PUSH ME--M: N/A Tu: NO W: NO Th: N/A Fr: NO Sa: N/A Su: NO
5--Weigh and Post daily--M: 199.4 Tu: 199.6 W: 196.8 Th: 198.0 Fr: 198.8 Sa: 198.0 Su: 196.6

Life/Home
1--wash, fold, and put away all vacation laundry (still not done)--N, N, one load done, at least 2 more to go, , N, N, N
2--clean out car (still needs to be done)--N, N, N, N, half way
3--don't stress about it, but at least think about it (seriously don't stress about it)--YES, NO, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES
4--go to work, do the work, go home. don't take it with me--YES, YES, off today, I left it there.....4 hours early, YES, YES, off today
Old 03-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Super Moderator

Damn Tori, that's a lot of red!!! We are both going green next week! Big ((((boot to the ass)))) to you.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:43 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Damn Tori, that's a lot of red!!! We are both going green next week! Big ((((boot to the ass)))) to you.
Mike (if you see this) - You fill your role around here quite well. (Chuckling here). Your "bad-itude" is just what the Dr. ordered.
Old 03-11-2012, 04:56 PM
FitDay Member

I've been SICK!!! Of course, not the entire week....but I needed recoup time. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 07:25 PM
FitDay Member

I'm so angry right now b/c of insomnia and the house being a wreck and insomnia makes me too tired to exercise and also makes me hungry and I'm up a few pounds in weight this week and I HATE INSOMNIA!!!! I'm also mad b/c I woke up following one of my husband's "helpful suggestions" on how to put the baby to sleep when he woke up, which woke me up, which led to said insomnia.

I'm mad that no one will let me get rid of their crap and junk in the house.

I'm mad that my husband never takes care of his mail on the glassware cabinet/buffet and he won't let me get a wall-mounted mail organizer to put his crap and mail.

I'm mad my husband has six filing crates of mail he has NEVER put away, he just keeps buying more filing crates and putting things in them.

I'm mad that I'm hungry all the time but my weight is up this week.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:55 PM
FitDay Member

Wow that sounds like the dinner I had last Saturday at the gumbo shop. Dimples? Who me? Sounds like y'all are having a blast. I enjoyed meeting up, it was nice putting a face to the name. I don't know about manners, maybe it just being southern. I'm glad you didn't think I was a real ass. Lol
Oh, you are so welcome. I wish I could have stayed longer, I'd have my face buried in your bag of powdered sugar! Enjoy yourself where here but throw your diet out the window!
It was very nice to meet you too, visiting NOLA certainly gave me a new perspective on your character lol. It's a place of deep contradiction, all genteel manners while the sun shines, and little Amsterdam after dark. I haven't heard the F word that much since Michigan lost the Rose Bowl in the early 90's! We also had the darnedest time finding "g-rated" gifts for the kiddies. Oh sure plenty of things were very amusing, just not fit gifts for kiddies, or quite frankly for their eyes to stumble across shoved to the back of mommy's closet either.

I think "The Sampler" was at a place called Pere Antoine's? Good food, really crappy service, we were actually seated for about 20 minutes before a waiter even brought us a menu. The bread pudding at Pat O'Brians was actually a little better (it was also a lot bigger with tart apples and cinnamon in it - YUM), DH would love for me to start making it again. I used to make it up at bedtime, put it in the refrigerator overnight, then pop it in the oven for breakfast every now and then, but I haven't done that in ages. My recipe is a big fat bomb, it's got real butter, brown sugar, pecans, maple syrup, whole cream, Grand Mariner, a dozen eggs and a whole loaf of sour dough bread. YUM.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:00 PM
FitDay Member

Tori, so he sent you to the bar to get the drinks? What is wrong with guys these days? Any guy that was raised with any sort of decency knows there are two reasons to go get the drink for the lady...
1) it'll earn you brownie points
2) it'll give you a perfect opportunity to slip a little something in her drink.

I swear, guys these days act like they were raised in a barn!
Ah NOLA, the land of contradictions.
Old 03-11-2012, 11:29 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by rubypeanut
I'm so angry right now b/c of insomnia and the house being a wreck and insomnia makes me too tired to exercise and also makes me hungry and I'm up a few pounds in weight this week and I HATE INSOMNIA!!!! I'm also mad b/c I woke up following one of my husband's "helpful suggestions" on how to put the baby to sleep when he woke up, which woke me up, which led to said insomnia.

I'm mad that no one will let me get rid of their crap and junk in the house.

I'm mad that my husband never takes care of his mail on the glassware cabinet/buffet and he won't let me get a wall-mounted mail organizer to put his crap and mail.

I'm mad my husband has six filing crates of mail he has NEVER put away, he just keeps buying more filing crates and putting things in them.

I'm mad that I'm hungry all the time but my weight is up this week.

Sorry, I just needed to vent.
I hate to tell you this, because it's probably going to make you mad, but one of the best things you can do for insomnia is to exercise. I know it's hard when you're sleep deprived and post-partum and really can't exercise, but believe me it does help. Sorry that DH is ticking you off, and that the house is thigh deep in rubble. I'm right there with you in the rubble honey. You might also be able to chalk some of that anger up to hormones. Have you tried a little soy? I used to make veggie dip out of soy sour cream and it always seemed to take the edge off.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:54 AM
FitDay Member

You are so right almeeker, I'm going to go for a walk this afternoon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.