Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 03/5/12**All Aboard the Wagon** >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 03/5/12**All Aboard the Wagon**

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 03/5/12**All Aboard the Wagon**

Old 03-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Hey I think getting together for the rock 'n roll (or isn't there a couple of other races in NOLA too?) would be fun. Folks could run, walk, team-up, cheer, whatever. Maybe Mike can work on getting us a nice group discount at a fun hotel.

I have to say that the last MG I attended, many years ago, the nights were cold as a witch's mammary gland! So a little later in the spring would be find too.

BTW, lots of train options to NOLA, east coast, Chicago, along the southern boarder for those thinking of making it an adventure.
The temps were great this year, but the weather can vary a lot from one day to the next here. I've done 3 RnR races in NOLA and the weather for all 3 has been blue skies and the temps in the mid to upper 60's during the race and 50's at night. Right now it's 58* in NOLA. I can tell you one hotel that I WON'T be suggesting!!!

Originally Posted by kimbur96
ok so this is the summary i am getting... Tori and Mike are sparring as usual, there is talk of a get together in NOLA at some point. Mike is going to run, Hope is going to cheer him on, Tori will run along side hurling insults at him to keep him motivated, Mern has planned ahead for her fish fry tonight and Fit got het two miles in and is showing lots of green this week. Lol

I hit the gym again tonight was legs and I barely got through the 30 minutes of elliptical afterwards. But I am leg pressing 225 for 10 reps Whoya!!! OF course i can barely walk down the stairs afterwards because my muscles are so fatigued
If Tori did try to run along side, she'd need a head start and would only get in one insult b/c there's no way she can hang with me.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Busy day today, I didn't write anything but just got home. I forgot my steroids at home so I just took 2 (I hope it's okay and will take 2 more before bed)

I'll try to post back in a little bit.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

1) 3000 cals deficient: -697, +829, -659, 0?, -213 (-740 so far )
2) workout 3 times: no, no, yes, no, no
3) walk 2 times: no, no, yes (just over 5 miles), no, no
4) 4 serving of fruit/veggies: yes, yes, yes, no, no
5) weigh in daily (starting Tuesday morning): will tomorrow,T= 184.6,w= 183.2, Th=181.4, F=182.4 (-2.2 so far)

I won't hit my #1 or #2 goals. I decided that I'm not going to workout the rest of this week b/c I really need to give my back a rest, even if it's just a small one.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:23 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Kim ~ Great summary of the thread. I guess the balance between challenging & overdoing is something that we all work thru regardless of where we are fitness wise.

Mern ~ I logged in what snack I could have before eating . . .and I ate that & no more. All though I really felt like pigging out.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:11 PM
FitDay Member

Will post actual #s tomorrow. But I will say that I hit my calories today, but that's all. Oh, and I cleaned my car out, sort of. It still needs vacuuming and washing, but the junk that's collected is pretty much gone. Now I just gotta get the non junk "stuff" out of it.....I swear people probably think I live in the dang thing. Had a good girls' night out. A bunch of us went to dinner and then to a movie. The movie was good, not great though. You know it's not great when you spend most of the time on facebook. Another busy day tomorrow, gotta work in the morning and then party tomorrow night. Probably won't hit my calories again tomorrow. I'm just throwing in the towel this week. I'll try my best to catch up on everything some time tomorrow afternoon. If not then, Sunday. Sunday is the only day that I have nothing planned. Off to get a couple of hours before work.

Night All!!!
Old 03-09-2012, 06:17 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow FRI Check - In

Barely made it within Caloric goal. Thanks Mern for helping me tonight. I could have pigged out like crazy today/tonight! This is what I feel like -> I'm thankful that we can log in before eating.
__
___FitDay Challenge *~* Reach New Heights
Check-in: MON - TUES - WED - THURS - FRI
Continuity gives us roots; change gives us branches, letting us stretch & grow & reach new heights. - Pauline R. Kezer
FRI MISSION -> 2 mile + Circuit . . .DONE
______-------_______
FIT * health
FOCUS (3) Mind & Heart
*Audio Bible (10 Chapt): DONE
*Hlth Group (Bk Study x7): DONE
*Thankfulness Journal (x6): YES x5

INTAKE (3) Nutrition
FOOD.'. {5 Grain/Meat/Veg/Oils} & {3 Dairy~1½ Fruit} & {1-2 Extra}
*1600-1700 Calorie *~* AT/BELOW x4 . {M_T_W_F_ } ::: ABOVE x1 .{R_}
*Water (64 oz) *~* YES x5 . . . {M_T_W_R_F_}
*Supplements *~* YES x5 . . . {M_T_W_R_F_}

TRAIN (4) Movement . . . {M_T_W_R_F_}
*Aerobic (150") = DONE plus 20"
*Muscular (Circuit x3) = DONE
*Miles - Focused Feet (10 mi) = DONE plus 3 mile

*Miles - Lifestyle (25 mi) = Will add up at end of wk.

DAY * life (5) May need to adjust.
DAZZLE: Kitchen^Cleaning^Clothing (AIM: 12½ hr = 24 Lifestyle mi.)
#1. Kitchen (6 hrs wkly) = 3 hr
#2. Cleaning (3 ½ hours wkly) = 1 hr
#3. Clothing x7 = x1
ADMINISTRATE: . . .#4. Seatwork (Personal) & Contacts ( 1 hr) = 10"
YOMP: . . . #5. Outside work (x2) =

Last edited by fit4luv; 03-10-2012 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Copy goals.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:30 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kimbur96
ok so this is the summary i am getting... Tori and Mike are sparring as usual, there is talk of a get together in NOLA at some point. Mike is going to run, Hope is going to cheer him on, Tori will run along side hurling insults at him to keep him motivated, Mern has planned ahead for her fish fry tonight and Fit got het two miles in and is showing lots of green this week. Lol
Well, looks like I don't have much to catch up on. Kim did it for me!! THANKS!!! And me and Mike spar?? pppsssstttttt I chuckled silently (kitty is sleeping) at your "Tori will run along side hurling insults at him". I wouldn't do that. I'd be huffing and puffing trying to keep up with the speed demon!!

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
If Tori did try to run along side, she'd need a head start and would only get in one insult b/c there's no way she can hang with me.
true dat! true dat!!! Hmmm I might need to work on my insults though. I've been getting rusty.....
Old 03-10-2012, 01:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Busy day today, I didn't write anything but just got home. I forgot my steroids at home so I just took 2 (I hope it's okay and will take 2 more before bed)
yeah no worries bout taking the two together. I once had patient take the whole first day together...7 pills I called the pharmacy and they said no problem. Phew!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:22 AM
FitDay Member

It's Saturday I slept in until 9 am woohoo! Nothing hanging over my head to do except the gym at some point.
Old 03-10-2012, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

Health / Fitness ...
1. 100 oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: 80oz, Th: Yes, F: Yes,
2. No Diet Coke (still hanging on for lent) M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes,
3. 30 Day Shred 6 days of the week M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: Yes! DONE!!
4. Walk on lunch when I can (not Monday or Weds due to appts) M: N/A, T: No, it was cold and windy and I was a wuss!, W: N/A, Th: Raining, F: cold & windy but did walk to the other building...about 1/4 mile to get there and back
5. Log it! M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes,
6. Carbs under 50% M: 41%, T: 44%, W: 47%, W: 54%, F: 45%,
7. Weekly deficit of 5000 M: -1109, T: -339, W: -1843, Th: -491, f: -499, Deficit this week: -4281
8. Weigh and post it daily M: 264.8lbs, T: 264.2lbs, W: 264.8lbs, Th: 264.4lbs, F: 264.4lbs, Sat: 262.0lbs Weight change this week: -2.8lbs

Life Goals ...
1. Finish photo album cleanup M: No, T: No, W: No, Th: No, F: YesDONE!!
2. Don't get frustrated. He isn't doing it just to make me upset. M: Yes, T: Yes, W: on the verge of being very upset with him, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes,
3. Finalize bank paperwork M: More done, waiting on one paper from township office, T: Waiting on township paper, W: Submitted township paper, Th: think I have done all I can do, waiting on the bank nowDONE!
4. Finish laundry (put away too!) M: One load down, one to go, T: No, W: Washed a load, Th: Dried them, F: No,

This week I need a set of weekend goals. I need to see them all week so I have a game plan in mind when the weekend gets here.
1. Clean out car
2. Good cleaning of kitchen level includes fridge and cupboards
3. Wash all curtains
4. Clean out snake tank
5. Clean fish tank
6. Whole house general cleaning
7. This might be pushing it but weather permitting, trim some forsynthia bushes! W: Beautiful weather drew me outside until after dark!
8. Sunday - Watch level 2 of 30 Day Shred so I know what I am in for Monday
9. Do full body measurements

I wanted to get on and make my report for yesterday. DOn't know if I will get back today or not. I have a ton to do this weekend.

Sorry to say that no matter where a get together is held unless it is in boring PA, I won't be able to attend this year. We will be spending our money this summer to put a new roof on the house. Also filling in along the driveway with about 250 tons of slate to make a place to build my hubby a proper garage. I will expect tons of pics and live through the rest of you though!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.