Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 07-11-2012, 12:31 AM
FitDay Member

Laurie, I admire you enormously - not letting these events derail you and serving as a role model! When Iost my last job in 2008 I found many blessings, but it was a hard spell.

Pam, looking good!

Debra – welcome to club maintenance, it’s not easy, but it’s rewarding.

Chris, today is the only day you ever get!

Welcome Infinitrim – hlpe we can help each other, you’ve made amazing progress

Kim, we’ll see a smiley in your signature soon!

So, Sunday night off the plane my weight was 150.8 – felt good after a week of vacation eating. Today, it’s 153, I did behave badly two nights, but I’m going to say that’s a fluctuation.

Abby
Old 07-11-2012, 03:24 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by infinitrim
Im 5'2 and 130. would love to be at 118 as well. I used to be 248, and have maintained my weight loss for 10 years. But I have difficulty with the few extra pounds
Wow, big congrats for losing over a 100 pounds! That is awesome. I suspect at this point all you need to do is a little tweeking of your current eating habits. I find that a month or 2 of low carbs, higher protein and lots of exercise will do the trick. You already know how to discipline yourself, it is just a matter of finding a good time to get back into that mindset. I know you can do it! And that's why we are here.

Originally Posted by ZoeDuc
Well, I'm back. After reaching my goal last July of 155. I've been going up and down since. Well I weighed in yesterday and I'm 168.

So here I am again, documenting everything I eat.

~kim
Hi Kim,
Welcome back. Good job in catching the weight gain before it gets out of hand. I have to say that I have stopped and started logging several times over the last few years (it does get a little tedious sometimes) but in truth I think I will probably be a "lifer" on this sight. Nothing else seems to keep me accountable the way FitDay does.

I am confident that once you get back into the habit those extra pounds will drop right back off.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:15 PM
FitDay Member

Thank you Abby and Pam!!!

Yes, I'm definitely a lifer on this sight too! I love it! And you all are sooooo helpful. Motivational and inspirational!

~kim
Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ZoeDuc
Well, I'm back. After reaching my goal last July of 155. I've been going up and down since. Well I weighed in yesterday and I'm 168.

So here I am again, documenting everything I eat.

~kim
Welcome back Kim! I finally got another bike. It's not a Duc though.
Old 07-12-2012, 01:35 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Maintenance

Well, it seems I'm better at dieting than I am at maintenance! After a week I've lost another .8.....So I was 124.2 this morning. I'm not complaining, mind you, since my goal of 125 was what I thought I should be. So I think these first few weeks will be a lot of testing the waters.

Wish me luck, though, because I'm off on a business trip to Chicago with all meals eaten out...I can do it!!

Have a great week everyone.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:49 AM
FitDay Member

You can do it, Debra! Make a good breakfast and lunch choice, and enjoy your dinnertimes, as you will have the calories to do it. If you can grab a walk or 45 minutes in the hotel gym, do that if you can squeeze it in, to burn off any excess calories you may have done at your dinner with colleagues... Enjoy!

I am back again at 145. At least Im hovering where I've been for awhile, right?!? hmmm... let's see how this week goes... nice seeing you all!
Old 07-12-2012, 08:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Doing the Happy Dance :)

This does not have a lot to do with my weight loss journey, but

I GOT THE JOB God is Good, all the time

I am glad I didn't overeat during my time off or my work clothes would not have fit

Thanks for all the positibe vibes and well wishes.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:12 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by LoserLaurie
I GOT THE JOB
Fabulous, Laurie! Congratulations!!!

And thanks, Chris, for the support and tips. So far, day 1 (travel day) was good. Three more to go!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:52 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by LoserLaurie
This does not have a lot to do with my weight loss journey, but

I GOT THE JOB God is Good, all the time

I am glad I didn't overeat during my time off or my work clothes would not have fit

Thanks for all the positibe vibes and well wishes.
Yippee! Sooo happy to see that Laurie! And I am very impressed with your discipline. Glad the clothes still fit.

Awesome!
Old 07-17-2012, 11:27 PM
FitDay Member

Laurie, congrats on the new job! Have fun!
Debra, I knew you could stick with a plan. Planning ahead is so good!

Today's weigh in, I am down -.5. Not too much but in the right direction. Eating ok, just need to be more disciplined with my exercise. As in, I need to exercise! Lol

Enjoy your week, looking forward to hearing how everyone's doing on their journeys!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.