Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Pam, as I've said, you continue to inspire all the time... thank you for that! Do you have a tiara that says,
"Queen of Maintainers"? 'Cause you have certainly earned one! Congrats on another successful race!
Old 06-14-2012, 04:24 AM
FitDay Member

I'm sure someone mentioned it but I find that preplanning my meals at the beginning of the day helps. Even if I go off, I have some kind of ballpark idea of things. I think it's helped me lose the last four pounds I've lost. I have 8 more to go. At this point though, I would be THRILLED to be under 130: 3 more pounds.

For health reasons, I cannot exercise the way I used to but so far, walking has been good so I'm gonna keep going with that, adding some small exercises a bit at a time.

You guys hav some serious jobs and have accomplished a lot personally and professionally!!! Two pound is very doable, I think, frustrating as it is. I love the idea of the "fake out" though.

Lori, Chris, Pam, we'll get there. We just have to keep at it, even if we have set backs.
Old 06-14-2012, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Default Can you say YUCK!?!

I have been a lot better this week subsituting low cal items for high cal and I can see a difference already

I saw a commercial for Miller 64 light beer, so I thought, "I could have one of those". EWWWWWWW LOL

Fizzy water that almost tastes like beer. What a waste of time and money!

That's ok, I really didn't need it anyway
Old 06-14-2012, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Happy Birthday Chris – and congrats on that one more down! one more down!

Pam “still at 131” you are still at an amazing inspiration! And your DH and mine should be giving lessons to some of the men in the world!

Hope, you are so right about pre-planning – we do it every Sunday, and a spreadsheet shows the plan, with the groceries lined up (OCD? Perhaps)

Laurie – thanks for the warning about Miller 64!

Stay strong!
Old 06-15-2012, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

So I posted something elsewhere and haven't gotten much of a response, so I figured this was the proper thread for it - what if I feel like I hit my goal now? My weight is stuck at ~145 (my goal was 130) but I'm happy with the way I look and despite my efforts it doesn't want to budge. So should I ease up? Or continue on? I'm at a healthy weight now, and my goal would be healthy too (oh the curse of the last 10 lbs XD)
Old 06-15-2012, 02:26 AM
Super Moderator

Congrats, first off! The thing is, it's completely up to you. What if you took a stab at maintenance for a while and see what happens? I actually continued to lose a bit while figuring out the maintenance thing. If at some point you want to kick back into loss mode, you know how to do it! Or you could focus more on a fitness goal than a weight goal at this time.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:45 AM
FitDay Member

That's what I'm trying to do now. I'm trying to keep fit, swimming everyday and trying to do something to make sure I'm active!
Old 06-15-2012, 03:16 AM
FitDay Member

Pam, you are awesome, an inspiration and your DH is lucky to have you. And we're lucky to have you here!

Guys, thanks for your support. Still holding at 133 and trying to just deal with the stress as best as I can. I think it is working but we will see.

Abby, not OCD; but S-M-A-R-T. And thanks for your support.

Azazelsfyre, I think Cassie is right. I also think if you are happy and healthy and feel good, then maintenance might be the best plan.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Banned

Canary- you're holding steady that's good too...hope the stress fade away.
Chris great job...you're almost at your goal...yaaayyy!!
Pam- you're doing great...u can still enjoy your likes and then if you see
wt increase..jump back on it..... you're maintaining the right way
Azazele- sometime we do hit stop sign...but just keep doing what you doing..dont give up...you'll start to lose again

I was 151.0 last week, 148.2 today.... wow Im in the 40s

I will miss next week weigh-in...I will be at DisneyWorld..
Anybody have any tips for disney??? Fav park?? discount tips?
Any recommendations??
Old 06-16-2012, 01:45 AM
FitDay Member

Yea this morning I woke up to a massive jump - down to 141.9 from 145.4!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.