Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 05-09-2012, 12:34 PM
FitDay Member

still 137 heavy sigh
Old 05-10-2012, 12:15 AM
FitDay Member

Becca, you are vanishing before our eyes! Hope, those heavy sighs get rid of much weight - let the sigh out before you step on the scale - the weight of the air in your lungs counts against you!
Old 05-10-2012, 01:21 AM
FitDay Member

Mornin' everyone! I am a day late in putting in my weigh in, yesterday was CRAZY!
Down -.5 I have to say, these last 10 pounds are THE WORST! party for my 8 yr old at my house on Saturday evening. must choose... should I eat the cake and ice cream, or have 2 beers with the grownups later on, around the campfire? Dont say have a little of both, because I CANT DO BOTH LITTLE! lol. honestly leaning torwards the cake, its got whipped cream frosting! have a great day ladies, and never give up your journeys!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:56 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Originally Posted by dear_abby
Becca, you are vanishing before our eyes! Hope, those heavy sighs get rid of much weight - let the sigh out before you step on the scale - the weight of the air in your lungs counts against you!
I love this!! I'm gonna try it!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:57 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jonjaxmom
Mornin' everyone! I am a day late in putting in my weigh in, yesterday was CRAZY!
Down -.5 I have to say, these last 10 pounds are THE WORST! party for my 8 yr old at my house on Saturday evening. must choose... should I eat the cake and ice cream, or have 2 beers with the grownups later on, around the campfire? Dont say have a little of both, because I CANT DO BOTH LITTLE! lol. honestly leaning torwards the cake, its got whipped cream frosting! have a great day ladies, and never give up your journeys!
Party for 8 yer olds? I'd go with the beer. LOL. Enjoy whatever you choose!!!
Old 05-10-2012, 04:29 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Party for 8 yer olds? I'd go with the beer. LOL. Enjoy whatever you choose!!!

Actually I'd have the beer during the party for 8 year olds!

Haven't weighed in this week. Still sore and I am pretty sure my muscles are still a bit inflammed. Being the sensitive type that I am Don't want any discouraging news.

Next week back to the scale.

Hope and Abby, I think you both are at perfectly fine weigts. Just keep your eyes open for those opportunities to focus on diet down the road. For me, at least, I need to have a chunk of time when there isn't too much else going on. Franticly trying to keep up with teenagers or career or learning a new sport/activity have never been good times to manage the focus and discipline required for changing my eating habits.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

BAHAHAHA I knew it was going to sound like a keg party for 8 yr olds NONONONONO!
relaxing with friends by the campfire AFTER the 8 yr old party. LOL.

Hope and Abby, dont get discouraged--- you've come so far. I joined this thread because the last 10 pounds is something I have never managed to attain. And usually I get within 5 lbs and STOP. The last 10 is definitely tougher than the first 10 to me! It makes it easier to deal with these ups and downs of it, knowing I am not alone in my struggles.

Pam, enjoy that recoup time. Its well deserved.

Chat soon!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:27 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah my body seems to like this weight. Trouble is, I don't!!!

That beer at the bonfire sounds sooooo relaxing...
Old 05-10-2012, 11:57 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone,
Weighed in at 138.8 yesterday, so nice to finally see progress……thanks to the great advice I have received from this group.

Hope: 137 and holding…….hopefully I will be this weight next week.
Becca Wow, you’re working hard….I think you deserve some wedding cake this weekend!
Chris: Hard when there’s cake around…sounds good!
Abby: I will try that breathing trick on the scale tomorrow.
Pam: You're right, When there are no parties….equals a great time to focus on losing.
Mai: I started out with 1500 and it seemed too much, 1200 works for me to lose and I reduced my carbs & fat.
Pink Sock: I have these days too, I love pizza!
Old 05-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Banned

Hi Everybody!

Pam- thanks for encouragement! Hope your muscles get better.
Megan- I did enjoy the wedding cake last weekend...it was DELISH
great Job on the loss this week!
Chris- can I come have drinks too...
Hope- it's okay...the scale will be your friend really soon..hang in there!!
Abby- you're still within your goal...so you're doing AWESOME

last week weigh in 153.8...today 152.0... i told you it was a small piece of cake...

Have a great w/end guys!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.