Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 04-11-2012, 03:23 AM
Banned

Abby- good job over the holiday weekend...
Runbike- almost in 120's wow
Old 04-11-2012, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

Yay, for Abby and Pam. Great job!
Old 04-12-2012, 01:38 AM
FitDay Member

Yay Abby and Pam you rock!! And so do you, Mai. 2 lbs! Woo hoo!!!

Pam I am looking to get into the 120s too.

For some reason, I kept thinking that yesterday was Tuesday so I am late in posting my weight but it was the same yesterday: 136. 11 more pounds to go, a bit at a time.

Hoping to reach that mini goal: 134 by the end of the month. 2 lbs in 2.5 weeks, I'd say that is doable.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:49 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Yay Hoping to reach that mini goal: 134 by the end of the month. 2 lbs in 2.5 weeks, I'd say that is doable.
Absolutely doable. Just keep focused on the goal - it's only 2 weeks
Old 04-13-2012, 02:16 AM
FitDay Member

Default Don't read if you're looking for motivation...

I got back from vacation, and pretty much kep eating through the holiday. Avoided Fitday and the scale until this morning - back up to 143.7# - sigh. I did have a wonderful time, and even worked out while on vacation, but hosted Easter at my house and ate a lot. Oh well. Glad to see everyone else is doing well!
Old 04-13-2012, 07:11 AM
Banned

161.8 last week, 159.8 today

yea holiday weeks are sooo tempting...I have a couple of days of eating and enjoying myself...but tried to do better the rest of the days....

Have a great w/end everybody !
Old 04-13-2012, 01:07 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by nottango
I got back from vacation, and pretty much kep eating through the holiday. Avoided Fitday and the scale until this morning - back up to 143.7# - sigh. I did have a wonderful time, and even worked out while on vacation, but hosted Easter at my house and ate a lot. Oh well. Glad to see everyone else is doing well!
It's not how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up - you know this. Several of us agree that "vacation pounds" usually fall right back off again once you get your eatting and exercizing habits back. I am pretty sure that they will not be sticking around for long.

The one thing you really do have to do is not get discouraged. It's spring, time for renewal and regeneration and recommitment. We know you can do it.
Old 04-13-2012, 01:08 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by beccafries
161.8 last week, 159.8 today
Awesome Becca! Wow you really have the mojo going.
Old 04-14-2012, 12:07 AM
FitDay Member

Pam, those numbers with 0’s in them are so appealing – I’m wondering if its slightly nuts to find that makes a difference for me – I’m really focused on 150 – I’m almost 5.9 so that’s a fine point for my BMI (and we all know the faults with that). I haven’t been there since early high school.

Hope, I've been playing with that 11 pound goal for over a year, and that's OK - as long as I keep playing!

Nottango – what Pam said, you’re not being discouraging unless you’re discouraged – you know what got you here, and how to reverse it!

Nice work Becca!

Today I’m having a dinner party – (Orthodox Easter) 9 adults, three kids – the kids will hunt for hard boiled eggs, then decorate them with markers, the grownups will be decorating blown eggs with Ukranian techniques (it’s like batik, really beautiful things are created every day). The menu (it’s designed to be easy so people can be watching their kids, and decorating their eggs – roast ham, stuffed baked potatoes, raw veggies. If I skip the beer and potato it will be downright healthy, that’s not gonna happen!
Old 04-16-2012, 12:36 AM
Banned

Dear Abby- that dinner party sounds great!! Hope everybody enjoyed!

Rubbike Ski/Abby thanks for the shout outs!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.