Community
Notices

Who's got just 10-15 Pounds?

Old 03-28-2012, 12:02 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning, everyone!

I've got a crazy week coming up... Working a boat show thurs-Sunday. All hands on deck, as it were! They do feed us, but it's carbs carbs carbs. Bagels and grinders and hot dogs! My plan is to bring my own stuff at least veggies and fruits for snacking. My mini goal for the upcoming week is TO MAINTAIN!

So my weigh in for today is complete, and I am down -1. 150! Ooh... Soooo close to the 140s. Think the last time I was down in the 140s range was around 1999! Vacation is coming up in another week. Boy oh boy will my eating schedule and comfort zone be challenged! Eye on the prize, just keep swimming.....

Hope you all have a great week, and super weigh ins! Good luck and STAY POSITIVE!
Old 03-28-2012, 12:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default Woo hoo

154 - thats down two from last week - I don't know if I deserve this after the carb-a-palooza of my misordered lunch, but I'll take it.

Good luck at the boat show Chris.
Old 03-28-2012, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

I was 135 Monday and after two reckless days I am 138. HUH?!!!!!????
Old 03-28-2012, 03:31 AM
Banned

Canary it's okay today is a NEW day!!
Abby- great job..see sometimes carbs do help..
jonjaxmom- 150 great job...140's next week for sure!!

I watched a few times when it first came on tv...but yea working out 6hrs etc... you're bound to shed lbs.....it's after the show that's important.

Great Job everybody!
Old 03-28-2012, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

No worries, Hope. I find when I have a reckless day the sodium from my overeating makes me retain some water... then it takes me 3-4 days to get rid of it.

just keep swimmin... just keep swimmin.... don't get discouraged!~
Old 03-28-2012, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks, Abby, and way to go with the -2!!!!

(i'm doing a happy dance, insert here...)
Old 03-28-2012, 02:53 PM
FitDay Member

Was 142 on Monday but this morning 143.6 ...now I'm thinking I need to exercise more and stay away from cheese. I've been minus 1000 cal. a day so I don't understand why I haven't lost. Or its water like you said, hopefully its just that
The show The Biggest Loser, they lose about 5 pounds a week, wish I had time to exercise for 6 hours a day........hmmmm not so sure about how healthy this is for you? Seems pretty extreme!
Old 03-29-2012, 12:28 AM
FitDay Member

Alright you slackers – I see a lot of regulars not reporting Wednesday numbers, we’ll let you skip one week, because we know next week will be impressive.

Canary – this is why we look at big patterns, not day to day (says the woman who often weighs herself both before and after a workout, and tries to figure out how much she can subtract for the water bottle she just drunk).

Same to you Megan – those little fulcuations when you’re at our range are not significant, it’s the pattern week after week.

I’ve never seen Biggest Loser, but it seems obvious to me that we can all achieve impressive results removed from society and temptations, with nothing else going on. The problem is, as Chris points out, we have lives, and responsiblities, and freedom to choose food. Our challenge is to stay healthy in a real world!
Old 03-29-2012, 10:18 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Hello,

Hi, i have just stumbled upon this site tonight. I am a busy mum of three who works full-time, and who has put on about a stone and a half in the last year.
I`m 48 yrs old,so peri-menopausal, 5 ft 4 ins and 162 lbs at the moment. Ideally i would like to lose at least a stone but i have never needed to diet before (i have been one of those lucky...! ..with a fast metabolism),but now my weight is slowly creeping up..my clothes are all too tight and uncomfortable and i can`t afford a new wardrobe of clothes..so i am determined to lose this roll of fat around my middle and get back into my summer clothes.
I think that i`m going to find it hard to lose even a couple of pounds..any help/support will be appreciated and i will gladly try to support any body else in a similar situation.
Old 03-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Banned

165.4, 165.4 this week...no gain so that's good huh

Keep up the good work everybody!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.