Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 02/27/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 02/27/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 02/27/12

Old 03-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012

Maybe after I eat I'll feel better? I can't blame my BLAH feeling on AF, she's already skipped town. So it's gotta be the rain.....
Old 03-02-2012, 10:37 AM
FitDay Member

you couldn't figure out how to get "it" worked in there too?? Great, now I'm hungry, lazy, BLAH feeling, and have Milli Vanilli stuck on the brain.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
and have Milli Vanilli stuck on the brain.
seriously, did you think I was just going to pass on that one?
Old 03-02-2012, 10:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
seriously, did you think I was just going to pass on that one?
I honestly didn't even think about it when I posted it. But now that I see it, no I should know you wouldn't pass that up
Old 03-02-2012, 11:29 AM
FitDay Member

Cool Focus ... Focus .....Focus ..... Focus. ...

I have to keep that mantra in my head at the moment.

Anyone here need to exercise yet???

Well . . . I need to. I'm just putting it out there that I'll do 2 miles by 8:30 pm.
~~~~~*****~~~~~
My Weekend Warrior Goals -> Primarily on Saturday

FOCUS: Complete Audio Bible goal
INTAKE: Stay within Caloric Goal (Still a challenge for me.)
TRAIN: 1 MILE plus Circuit
Old 03-02-2012, 12:54 PM
FitDay Member

Arrow Check-In

I completed the 2 miles tonight.

FitDay Challenge *~* March Onward
Check-in: MON - TUES - WED - THURS - FRI -
Sun = Cushion Day {Respite with Reason} . . . Daily = x6/wk
“A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu

FRI MISSION -> Measure Meat Servings carefully. DONE

FIT => Focus * Intake * Train
FOCUS {Mind & Heart}
*Audio Bible (10 Chapt):
*Hlth Group (Bk Study): DONE
*Thankfulness Journal (x6): x5

INTAKE {Nutrition}
FOOD.'.Think {5 Grain/Meat/Veg/Oils} & {3 Dairy~1½ Fruit} & {Extra 1-2}
*1600-1700 Calorie: AT/BELOW x3 (M_R_F) ::: ABOVE x2 (T_W)
*Water 64 oz: YES x5
*Supplements: YES x5

TRAIN {Movement} M_T_W_R_F
*Aerobic (150"): 135"
*Muscular (2x Each): Arms x2 ~ Legs x2 ~ Torso x2
*Mindful Miles (10): 9 miles

Last edited by fit4luv; 03-03-2012 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Copy Goals.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:10 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by fit4luv
I completed the 2 miles tonight.
woohoo!! way to get it done!!

I just got home from supper with Deddy. It wasn't great food, which upsets me. I shouldn't have to complain about food at a national chain. I also shouldn't have to send my food back because the order came out wrong. I mean, how hard is it to make a substitution? If I had wanted the broccoli, I wouldn't have asked you to sub it! I don't really ask for much. All I really ask for is for you to take my order and fill it as ordered. Don't overcook the steak. Make the substitution when asked. Leave off the cheese and croutons from the salad. Seriously, was I being that unreasonable? I think not. What they didn't realize was, I'm not the type to just sit there and eat. I'll ask for it to be fixed. I don't need to see the manager (who came over anyway) and I don't want my food for free (it was offered, but decined). All I want is for the problem to be solved. Needless to say, I'm super cranky now. The weather hasn't really cleared up, and I'm still feeling lazy. But I'm going to get up and push through the workout, just cause I gotta.

Last edited by ToriD1012; 03-02-2012 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:40 PM
FitDay Member

Tori, sorry 'bout your disappointing supper. Restaurants that are difficult about substituting or leaving off things I ask to be omitted are rarely visited again by me or DH. We're eating at O'Charley's tomorrow night and they're great about substituting.

Luv, congrats! I also did two miles on the treadmill today. Going to the Y again tomorrow but then I'm off exercise on Sunday. I'll be posting this weekend.

Kim, thanks for your encouragement. I'm so glad you feel safe to talk here. This is really a wonderful group of caring and sharing people. And we value your wisdom and friendship. I hope you have a wonderful evening and enjoy your time off from the gym.

Pam, I'm glad you were able to make peace with your Mom. My relationship with my Mom was horrible--she gave birth to me and that was as loving as she ever got in the 56 years she lived after that, so I know where you're coming from. But from that, we learned how NOT to treat people, right? Big hug to ya!
Old 03-02-2012, 01:56 PM
FitDay Member

Goals:
1.) Less than or around 1300 calories/day: 1279, 1350, 1639, 1369, 1375
2.) 64 oz. water/day (I recently started on a medication that's a bit of a diuretic, so I really want to stick with this one): 96 oz, 64 oz, 100 oz, 64 oz, 100 oz
3.) Exercise 3x (third time will be a stretch, but I'm aiming high!): 3 down
4.) Don't fail Astro 585 exam on Tuesday: Done-went okay
5.) Finish Astro 530 HW by Wednesday: Done
6.) Talk to potential advisor about research: Probably won't happen 'til after break

I'm giving myself a green for calories today, even though they were once again a tad higher than desired. But I had a couple lows, so like 150 of those calories were from glucose tablets. We'll see tomorrow if I meet my goal of seeing below 160 on the scale. If not, well, I'm darn close, so I won't be too disappointed. Then - 12 hrs in the car to drive to Illinois for the week! I get a bit munchy/drink a lot of Starbucks when I drive, so I'm going to have to rein it in. I've been feeling an epic binge coming on, but so far I've staved it off. I hope to not go off the rails next week, but my friend has a LOT of dinners and lunches out planned, so we'll see.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:19 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Pam, I'm glad you were able to make peace with your Mom. My relationship with my Mom was horrible--she gave birth to me and that was as loving as she ever got in the 56 years she lived after that, so I know where you're coming from. But from that, we learned how NOT to treat people, right? Big hug to ya!
Can I get an AMEN!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.