Notices

Anyone else pregnant and counting calories?

Old 12-12-2012, 02:29 AM
FitDay Member

Default I do!

We just found out we are expecting our first little one- I am 7 weeks right now.

We recently got married on 11/17/12, and I weighed 189- but now after the honeymoon (tons of eating) and moving into a new house (lots of eating out and no time to work out) - I am up 7 pounds.

Is it ok for me to try and take the 7 lbs back off? or should I not be trying to loose any weight right now?
Old 12-12-2012, 11:47 PM
FitDay Member

Just listen to your body and eat what you want, after the baby birth you can reduce your weight. Now you have to be a calm mom, not a nervous one, that counts every calorie.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default 33 weeks & counting (haha get it)

I am 33 weeks and using FitDay to count calories as well as ensure I am receiving proper protein, fiber, etc in my diet. I have gone from being very petite to gaining 40lbs and my doctor doesnt let me forget it. I definitely suggest using FitDay as a tool to be mindful of what you are eating, but you need to modify it to conform to your situation. Im sure your doctor would LOVE to give you advice on the matter.

I am eating properly, exercising, and following my doctors guidelines. So PRETTY much Im always craving something and feeling grumpy about it. 7 more weeks & I will be eating pasta again.