Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/13/12

Old 02-15-2012, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Oh, and not spoiled AT ALL .

She's a beauty, Tori! Thanks for sharing your kitteh.
nope, not spoiled at all! What's funny is I don't do most of the spoiling. It's my mom and dad. I swear, she's gonna be as big as the house if they don't stop feeding her so much....
Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I love that orange stripe from the corner of her eye!
I love her stripes too! She actually has one on each side. I took her to get her nails clipped a month or so ago and the groomer kept asking if she had been scratching a lot on her face, cause it "looks like she has dried blood near her eye". It was hard to keep from laughing, cause clearly even in pictures you can tell it's just part of her markings. SMH

Originally Posted by Kay_in_PA
Didn't bump my head, but I gave myself a migraine with all the chocolate. Of course, having a migraine meant I didn't exercise at all.
Oh migranes suck! I didn't exercise either, but it was just because I was having a pity party, at least YOU had an excuse
Old 02-15-2012, 05:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
I feel for you. I hope today is a better one for you and yours.
Thanks Hope! It has been a better day. It's all about perspective, and I have it again. Was just feeling dumped on by the world yesterday. Today is sunshine and unicorns!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator

Tori, very pretty cat.

Speaking of pets. I was a bad daddy. My baby Mytsie has this little pink sock that she's had since she was like 8 weeks old. She's like a baby with her blankie. When it comes to stuffed animals, she plays rough and destroys them. Some of y'all know, y'all have seen the crime scene in the past. Her sock, she is so delicate with it, she's had it for 3 years and it's a part of who she is.
For some crazy reason pissed our bed. I stripped the sheets and threw them in the washer. When I took them out the washer I noticed that I accidentally washed her sock. It must have been wrapped up in the sheets. I dried it and handed it back to her and all she can do is sit there and look at it like "wait, where did this imposter come from?"
Old 02-15-2012, 06:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
all she can do is sit there and look at it like "wait, where did this imposter come from?"
haha, I did that with Jas' blanket. She still won't sleep on it. Now she's taken to sleeping on my blanket
Old 02-15-2012, 08:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Popping in . . . will chat more later . . .

and I'll post my weekly goals later. Just keeping myself accountable.

Yesterday ~ was a mixed day for me. For instance I ate high calorie wise, but went over water intake goal. Did not exercise -- felt somewhat not well.

Today so far ~
*Logging in eating
*Walked 3 mi & did Lower body & back/abd strength training.
*Felt sick after exercising. I'm guessing it was low blood sugar so I'll need to make sure I have a little bit of something before I exercise.

Missions:
Tuesday -- Eat minimum of 3 servings of low carb vegetable. Accomplished
Wednesday -- Drink 64 oz water (Normal goal is 40 oz)

-----------------
On an e-mail today it was brought to my attention that it's 15 weeks until Memorial Day. So my next date in site is Memorial Day --> Aim for 20 lbs lost because of Focus & Fitness.

Telling myself: One step at a time. I'll come back later & read thru posts & respond!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Thanks Hope! It has been a better day. It's all about perspective, and I have it again. Was just feeling dumped on by the world yesterday. Today is sunshine and unicorns!
Atta girl!!! Way to go!!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:34 AM
FitDay Member

Grrr why am I so hungry?
Old 02-15-2012, 08:49 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Grrr why am I so hungry?
I've been asking myself the same thing today! Maybe it's going around....
Old 02-15-2012, 10:19 AM
FitDay Member

I'm now at BF's house and we are enjoying a glass of champagne and a movie. We had a good dinner, healthy with strawberries for dessert.

April. I hope things work out for you and your son, I know how frightening it is to have someone at home who still needs help and professional supervision. You are doing your very best to do all the right things and you should know that sometimes being mum and giving in is not the best option for your son and ultimately all your family.

Tori. So you are saving for your own place, I bought my home many years ago, it is not large and it's not in the poshest of neighbourhoods but it's mine and I have slowly improved it over the years. I hope you find your little piece of earth that you can call your own.

Mike. Is New Orleans really like Treme?
Old 02-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Super Moderator

Lizzie, I've never watched it but I hear it is.

Suoer fast check in. I'm still at the office, running late for the gym. Will have to go straight from work and workout in jeans. I did write 2 today. That makes 4 for the week.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.