Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Old 02-12-2012, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
lol so she's not even a SMART thief!!!

I'll probably eventually mention it to her. But then again, maybe not. There's been so much family drama the past year, I don't really want to stir anything else up. (LORD the peace maker Libra is coming out in me)
See me... I couldn't let it eat at me and wear me down like it's doing to you. I'd bring it up in a heartbeat and I can stir the pot as good as anyone. To be honest, the Taurus in me would just kick her ass (not really HER, but him if she were a he). Actually I'd have someone film it and I'd taunt the hell out of him and let him take the 1st swing. Then I'd give him a royal beat down, then I'd post the video on Youtube and call him out for another ass whipping. That's just me though. I guarantee you that the money that was gained from the fridge wouldn't be enough to cover the hospital visit, the lost work or the humiliation. Taurus FTW!

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-12-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:05 PM
Super Moderator

I guess that my suggestions would only make matters worse, in that case I like Cassie's suggestion about changing her $6 per patch. I'd also cut ties. You don't need someone like that weighing you down.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:06 PM
FitDay Member

Well, I don't want to get into a fist fight with her. She's bigger and stronger than me. And I normally don't sweep things under the rug. I'll call someone out in a heartbeat! I really just don't know how to handle this particular situation. And it's not like she's going to own up to it even if I do bring it up! She'll hem and haw around it.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I guess that my suggestions would only make matters worse, in that case I like Cassie's suggestion about changing her $6 per patch. I'd also cut ties. You don't need someone like that weighing you down.
If I could cut ties, I would. Again, my extended family is T-IGHT! Together all the time. I already see her as little as possible. It's just tough. I do need to sit her down though....UUUGHHH
Old 02-12-2012, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Well, I don't want to get into a fist fight with her. She's bigger and stronger than me. And I normally don't sweep things under the rug. I'll call someone out in a heartbeat! I really just don't know how to handle this particular situation. And it's not like she's going to own up to it even if I do bring it up! She'll hem and haw around it.
Another solution is I wouldn't do a damn thing for her. Stuck in the projects or not, she'd be on her own. If she's shooting up, maybe that's why she's ending up in the projects. How bad would it be, you get pulled over and they find her drugs in your car!?!?!?
Old 02-12-2012, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

Another solution is I wouldn't do a damn thing for her. Stuck in the projects or not, she'd be on her own. If she's shooting up, maybe that's why she's ending up in the projects. How bad would it be, you get pulled over and they find her drugs in your car!?!?!?
I only picked her up one time. I don't want anything bad to happen to her, she IS family. But I told her that there wasn't ANY more picking her up. The next time, she walks!

I also told her on our last trip to the ER (she was bleeding out from the head and needed stitches), maybe a year and a half ago, that I wouldn't do that again. That she'd have to call the ambulance. She made the comment on the way that she wasn't sure why these things kept happening to her. I stopped the car (in the middle of the road), put it in park and looked at her and said "K, I love you. And what I say is out of love. But do you ever think that you put yourself into situations that CAUSE these things to happen to you?" She just looked at me stunned and eventually agreed with me. And then I told her that it was the last time. It was time for some tough love. It's been hard, but I've done it.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator

I only picked her up one time. I don't want anything bad to happen to her, she IS family. But I told her that there wasn't ANY more picking her up. The next time, she walks!

I also told her on our last trip to the ER (she was bleeding out from the head and needed stitches), maybe a year and a half ago, that I wouldn't do that again. That she'd have to call the ambulance. She made the comment on the way that she wasn't sure why these things kept happening to her. I stopped the car (in the middle of the road), put it in park and looked at her and said "K, I love you. And what I say is out of love. But do you ever think that you put yourself into situations that CAUSE these things to happen to you?" She just looked at me stunned and eventually agreed with me. And then I told her that it was the last time. It was time for some tough love. It's been hard, but I've done it.
Well, it sounds like you're doing the right things. I don't know what to tell you.
Old 02-12-2012, 02:58 PM
FitDay Member

Well, it sounds like you're doing the right things. I don't know what to tell you.
I know RIGHT?! It's almost to the point where I say nothing about the fridge. Keep my distance as much as possible. I was enabling her by bailing her out as much as I did, and now I'm done. I've done what's right. I'm showing tough love, and it sucks. I love her, but I know that I can't help her. I just wish there was a way I could.

God, my life the past week has been like Young & the Restless!! I'm ready for normalcy!!
Old 02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
FitDay Member

Tori...I would call her up and casually mention that now that you have a bigger storage unit you could get your fridge up out of the basement and see what she does with that statement.
Old 02-12-2012, 03:10 PM
FitDay Member

Health / Fitness
1. 100oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: No, Sun: No
2. Limit one diet soda daily M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: None!,Sun: None!
3. No salt added to plate M: Yes, T: Yes, W: Yes, Th: Yes, F: Yes, Sat: Yes, Sun: Yes
4. Walk on lunch unless raining or working through it M: 35 min - 1-3/4miles, T: 40min - 2miles, W: Snowing like a blizzard, Th: 36min - 2miles, F: Retail therapy included walking to & from the parking garage and all through Penneys in 3" heels, that gotta count for something!
5. Exercise 3 times during Weds-Sun W: 1hr 10min, Th: Day off, F: 1hr, Sat: 45min, Sun: Day off
6. 500 calorie daily deficit (3500 for the week) M: -1156, T: -1591, W: -1296, Th: -1069, F: -1851, Sat: -1155,Sun: 811 Blue"]Week's Deficit -8929 .... Woohoo!![/COLOR]

Life Goals...
1. Take things one day at a time M: so far so good, T: had a good day, W: doing what I can, Th: Rough, but yes, it's all I can do, F: Yes, had a good day, Sat: Great day, Sun: mostly

My kitchen is closed so I can post up my Sunday report now.

Phone call tonight from my son was back to him demanding that if I loved him, I would get him released. I just can't do that. I can tell that in his state of mind that he isn't safe at home and we aren't safe to have him at home. What if he were to choose to walk out after we all went to sleep and just go somewhere, never to be seen again? I can't live with that fear.

In case you didn't see it above....I pulled out a 8929 calorie deficit this week!!!

I hope those of you on the struggle bus are able to join us back on the wagon this coming week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.