Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12 >

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 2/6/12

Old 02-10-2012, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Ooh, sorry; is my transplanted-ness showing??
have we got ya sayin "crack the winda" yet?

I do believe that I'm going to have a wee bit of leftover pot pie for supper tonight (and now that I know the actual numbers I do mean wee) and then I need to go shopping. I have NUTHIN to wear, and I go on vacation in a WEEK!!! *doing a silent happy dance*

Last edited by ToriD1012; 02-10-2012 at 10:31 AM.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:43 AM
Super Moderator

Darlene, This type of ad has been mentioned before and I know that Paul wanted to hear about them. You may want to post it in feedback and support.

Ladies, I was able to pull off three policies this week. The Count would have been proud. I wrote two of them today!! w00t. Sing it ladies... (although Tori claims that she doesn't know the song).
Old 02-10-2012, 11:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
(although Tori claims that she doesn't know the song).
blame it on the rain, yeah ye....oh wait
Old 02-10-2012, 11:19 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks Mike I posted in feedback and support I couldn't find a thread other then scam ads so I started a new one and Vito is pretty good at moving it to were it should be if I screwed it up (I know you are lurking out their Vito,lol).

Pimp daddy you're the one.....

Tori Sorry your count was so off for your pot pie but at least you enjoyed it!

Cassie Get out of that pantry! What did you have in mind for a weekend challenge I could sure use some motivation.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Rock on, Pimp Daddy!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Nothing particular, Darlene...just continuing and not falling off the wagon is enough for me right now.

I think I'm personally going to shoot for 1200 the next couple days, to make up for overages yesterday and today, and get in four exercise sessions. Tomorrow the boy is at a band function all day, so it is the second annual Johnson Family Financial Summit, in which everything gets moved around, planned for, and analyzed ad nauseum. I may be drinking my lunch.

Hey, has anyone heard from Rose, Hope, or jjeand lately? I'm missing those folks.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Super Moderator

Cassie and Tori, y'all are both up north to me.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by dar n
I always feel more girly in a skirt and my hubby likes to see a little leg on ladies so my vote is skirt but without seeing it my advice goes back to what makes you feel good.

By the way you look amazing compared to the first pic I seen of you its truly awesome Your hard work is showing in this picture and you should be strutting your stuff tonight people who seen you last year will be doing a double take.
I agree with everyone else, the top is very pretty. I vote for a skirt, it will complement the floaty feminine top. BTW you are looking soooo good - enjoy your night out.

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Argh, I just loaded everything in and today is not looking good calorie-wise. My friend chose Mexican and I went with my usual. They do a burrito that has 4-5 oz. of breast meat chicken and they sprinkle the cheese on the lettuce on top, so it's easy to scrape the cheese off, and the sauce is salsa-y and spicy, not greasy. Still, between the chicken, cheese, tortilla, and (ahem), the chips (one serving, I swear), it's still more calories than I like at lunch. And then there was a honey-roasted peanut incident when I got home. It could have been worse; I stopped at a serving and a half, but still, it all adds up. I'm planning on a light dinner, hopefully minimal snacking, and a double on exercise tonight. Gotta post it, cause this is the exact set of circumstances that makes me say, oh, heck, and then proceed to eat everything.

Oh, and there's a commercial for a show called My 600 Pound Life. As they say here in the south, God bless 'em.

If I don't get back on here tonight, somebody please come find me and dig me out of the pantry!

It's Weekend Warrior time!
I used to eat a lot of mexican (love it), but it is rediculous how quickly the calories add up, so not so much any more. When I do find myself at a mexican rest. I try to go with some sort of fajita and skip the tortilla. I actually watched an episode of My 600 pound life. It was both inspiring and frightening. Frightening to see how easily over eating gets out of hand and, of course, inspiring to watch how people gain control over their lives.

I'm in for amazon warrior time. DH has been at the Mt house while stayed home this week. Just joined him today and since life is a celebration, I have to try to keep the celebration w/in limits.

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Darlene, This type of ad has been mentioned before and I know that Paul wanted to hear about them. You may want to post it in feedback and support.

Ladies, I was able to pull off three policies this week. The Count would have been proud. I wrote two of them today!! w00t. Sing it ladies... (although Tori claims that she doesn't know the song).
You da man!
Old 02-10-2012, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

Darlene--I ain't sweating the overage. Is what it is. I just had to make sure to send most of the leftovers to work with my deddy.

Mike--hahaha "north"!! and I finally wracked my brain long enough and figured out the song.....

Getting up and going shopping now.....later!!
Old 02-10-2012, 12:28 PM
FitDay Member

Mike ... Yay! on those policies!

Tori ... I hope you share your favorite purchase from your shopping trip. I so needed my retail therapy today. I have never done that before!

Cassie ... I hear ya on the weekend warrior...I need to tread carefully this weekend with that dinner tomorrow night. I may workout in the morning even though I did today and will be doing most of my housework tomorrow before going out for the evening.

I just bought a box of All Bran Bran Buds in the discount cart at the grocery store. I added a serving (70 cals) to a 0% Greek Yogurt for snack. Yum! I need to add some more fiber to my diet. This may be the ticket. I don't think I would want to eat them just with milk but I love some crunch in my yogurts.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.