Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12

Old 02-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
eehhh, I'll get my cake when I come down. that way it's nice and fresh
Walmart in the Dirty Dell (Slidell) has been hooking them up this year!
Old 02-01-2012, 03:30 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I have no idea why my spell check didn't catch it. I rarely proof read and I type so damn fast (with just 2 fingers) that there's no telling what I may spell wrong. What about the "other" link I just posted?
it didn't catch it because "nickle" is also a word, just not the correct spelling in that context. and yeah, dammit I clicked it. I really should be doing my taxes instead of watching horrible 80s videos on youtube
Old 02-01-2012, 03:34 PM
FitDay Member

Walmart in the Dirty Dell (Slidell) has been hooking them up this year!
hmmm might have to stop by there then....where do i need to go to get a good Po' Boy??
Old 02-01-2012, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
hmmm might have to stop by there then....where do i need to go to get a good Po' Boy??
What kind? If in Slidell and looking for skrimp (yes, I know how I spelled it) try Pecks seafood. In NOLA I like the Gazebo Cafe (close to the French Market). There may be better ones out there but I know for a fact those 2 are good. A lot of people talk about Rags Poboys (in Mandeville, right by Covington). If you want a muffaletta (not a poboy but a huge and bad ass sammich) you have to go to Central Grocery (also right by the French Market). Don't go to Franks, he pissed me off so I'm boycotting his place and you should to!
Old 02-01-2012, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

You are doing great Mern, ~2200 calories is a really bad cheat??? One day I'm going to have to school you on how to cheat! Girl You Know It's True.
Aw, Mike, you're so sweet. Thanks for your encouragement. It wasn't so much the 600 or so extra calories of my cheat as it was the carbs which had to be waaaaaay out of control.

I clicked the Girl You Know It's True link. LOL

Hey, don't King Cakes make people's butt look fat like Terri's pizza and my cinnamon buns?
Old 02-01-2012, 03:44 PM
FitDay Member

I'm going to bed. Will catch y'all tomorrow.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern
Aw, Mike, you're so sweet. Thanks for your encouragement. It wasn't so much the 600 or so extra calories of my cheat as it was the carbs which had to be waaaaaay out of control.

I clicked the Girl You Know It's True link. LOL

Hey, don't King Cakes make people's butt look fat like Terri's pizza and my cinnamon buns?
Yes, they do. To be honest (with your cheat) it's not often that you don't log your food so I was surprised that you didn't know the numbers. Good job on getting back on the wagon, you don't want your cinnabuns dragging behind the wagon and you're holding on for dear life.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:19 PM
FitDay Member

What kind? If in Slidell and looking for skrimp (yes, I know how I spelled it) try Pecks seafood. In NOLA I like the Gazebo Cafe (close to the French Market). There may be better ones out there but I know for a fact those 2 are good. A lot of people talk about Rags Poboys (in Mandeville, right by Covington). If you want a muffaletta (not a poboy but a huge and bad ass sammich) you have to go to Central Grocery (also right by the French Market). Don't go to Franks, he pissed me off so I'm boycotting his place and you should to!
Is there another way to spell "skrimp"???? We'd probably get one in NOLA, so we may try the Gazebo then. I've been to Coz's (not really sure where it is, I wasn't driving) and it was pretty good, but always looking for 'the best'. And if Frank pissed you off then I'll boycott too! Thanks for the info!!! **doing a silent dance party** I'm so excited. Not just cause, hello, Mardi Gras but because I'll be out of SC and away from work for a week. Although I will miss my baby Jas
Old 02-01-2012, 04:29 PM
FitDay Member

Health/Fitness-
1-under 1300--1236, 958, 814 hmmm thought I had eaten more than that today. guess not
2-drink more water--Y, Y, hanging my head in shame
3-no eating after 10 pm--going to bed before 10 so considering it a Y, N, Y
4-walk at least 10--day off, 2.01 never made it tonight, but I wanted to, does that count???
5-workout 3X--day off, N, N (again hanging my head)
6-any weight loss is a plus--starting weight Monday morning 211.4, 211, 210.2

Life
1-don't take my problems out on others--hmmmm? not so well on this one today, I didn't throw things when I wanted...., I didn't take out any problems on anyone today
2-pack pack pack--nope, a lil bit, got the office done (well mostly, except for the big ass desk and the printer and stuff. so check that, I got the little office stuff done)
3-enjoy last my last weekend with CN before he leaves
4-catch back up on paperwork--nope even further behind than I thought.....nnnoooope, off today

I enjoyed my day off, but was a tiny bit busy. The only thing I really accomplished today was pissing Jas off. I had to reapply some of her nail caps, and when I was done she wouldn't come near me for HOURS!!! But she's all lovey right now, so we're good! Nighty night all!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 04:32 PM
Super Moderator

You should bring your cat. Cats catch a lot of beads during Mardi Gras, I guess having like 8 or 9 tits helps. haha I made myself laugh with that one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.