Default This week's goals

Good morning everyone! Here's to having another great week,

My goals,

1200-1400 cals
80 oz water
Treadmill T-Th-Sat
5000 steps on non TM days
8000 steps on TM days
Weights and Floor Exercises at least 3 times.
Post here every day

Have a great Monday everyone! If that is even possible, if you work 7 seven days a week, should Monday still be this bad? So far, yes.

Julie
Old 01-30-2012, 01:46 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Looking to a Fresh New Week*~*

Tori ~ Yay!!! Way to go on more lbs gone.

Kay ~ Great going on your attitude! We need to keep that scale "needle" in perspective & you're doing wonderful in that department. Don't you just love it when clothes fit better?!

almeeker ~ Is there a way you can pass on the message for the chatty Swim moms to "get off their butts" with some decorum? A way to encourage them?! Don't they see what you've been doing for yourself? In other words, I think you'd be a great Health Ambassador.

zyxst ~ Glad your sickness is gone & hope all soon become well in your household. Enjoy your walks this week!

.................................................. .....
FitDay Challenge
Daily = x6 wkly
FIT=Focus, Intake, Train. . . . DAY=Dazzle, Administrate, Yard

FIT
FOCUS {1}
*Audio Bible (10 Chapt.) -

INTAKE {2}
*Veg (4 servings Low Carb daily) =
*Water (32 oz daily)

TRAIN {2} Watching weak Back
*Aerobic (150") =
*Pedometer (12 mile) =
*Tone = ON HOLD 'til back is better.

DAY - wkly
DAZZLE *Clean/Declutter (FlyLady Zones - 1' 15")

ADMINISTRATE *Paper Trail (25")

YARD *Clean/Declutter (20")
.................................................. ..................

This morning I'm now 211 lbs even! That's total of 9 lbs, but I plan to lock in 10 lb loss when I maintain 209 lb and lower. I'm looking at breaking the 210 lb barrier.
.................................................. .......................

ETA:
Julie ~ Awwww . .. sounds like it's a bit tough for you right now.
Can you do something simple, but special for yourself today? Please take care.

Last edited by fit4luv; 01-30-2012 at 02:32 AM. Reason: spelling & punctuation
Old 01-30-2012, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Tori - you go, girl! I'd take that nickname any day of the week

So, last week was kind of a bust for me - let's just say there was a lot of alcohol involved, and possibly way too much Denny's food in one sitting than should ever be allowed. Anyway, I'm working on getting back on track... I'm kind of having a tough start to the semester - I'm not really enjoying my classes, I dread doing the homework, and just feeling generally uninspired. It makes it difficult to be excited about thing in general, if you know what I mean. Anyway, I need to find a way to make it work for me, instead of put me in a funk where I don't work out and go out drinking, ha.

So, here's to a good week!
Old 01-30-2012, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

I'm in for another week. My eating habits were pretty sloppy this weekend, so I'm glad to have a fresh start. It's going to be another busy week, so I'll have to do some planning. Got on the scale this morning and I still have the exact 5 pounds to lose that I did a month ago. Time to get my head fully back in the game.

This week's goals:

1. Calories under 1200, no excuses, busy or not.
2. Drink a minimum of 80 oz. per day.
3. No bread, butter, cheese M-F.
4. 3 fruits and veggies daily.
5. Multi-vitamin daily.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:21 AM
Super Moderator

Good morning, everyone! Glad to see you all. Even if we're all not fired up, gung-ho, let's motivate each other and get the momentum going .

I started off my Monday sitting in school traffic, then taking 2/3 of my cat population to the vet. Good times.

Anyway, similar goals. I'm going to shoot for an all-green week like my friend Mern, here! Mern, where you be?

1. Calories capped at 1300.
2. Log everything and post daily.
3. Weigh daily, beginning Tuesday (forgot this AM).
4. Drink 2 sports bottles of water (not tea, not vitamin water...water)
5. Take vitamins, calcium, and fish oil.
6. Exercise 6 times.
7. In bed by midnight weeknights, 1 on weekends.

8. Reconnect with friend who moved to NY.
9. Write out card for pediatrician.
10. Clean out car.
11. Be patient; be kind (I usually don't need to be reminded, but have unusual stressors this week!.

Here's hoping for a great week for all of us!

Last edited by cjohnson728; 01-30-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:55 AM
Super Moderator

Guys, I totally suck. I'm sorry I disappeared this weekend I find I've been sleeping way later than normal on the weekends, and I think it's a symptom of my stress. I'm feeling really calm this morning, though, so I'm hoping it's a good sign that I've finally accepted that I just need to wait and focus on my life right now, and the future will be what it will be. I hope, anyway. I still get nervous checking my e-mail, but it passes.

Another reason for my disappearing is that BF gets a little clingy on the weekends. I think he misses me during the week when he's stuck bumming around the house or going on short errands rather than working, so when I'm home, he sort of sticks to me like glue. I don't like him looking over my shoulder if I post here, and that's another issue I need to speak with him about. It should be an easy conversation, I'm always just bad at initiating talking about things I need. Bah.

Also, I beg and plead with you all -- KICK MY BUTT this week if I don't exercise. I am being so lazy and full of excuses that I'm a little ashamed of myself. The worst thing is, I'm losing! (158.9 for me this morning, a new low) so I'm not even getting the nudge from a scale from being stuck, haha! I'm bolding that goal, as it's my number one must-do goal this week.

Also. I'm less than ten lbs. from a healthy BMI. Holy crap.

Tori -- Congrats on the 4.2 lbs., woooohoooo!!!!

Kay -- You're so right, the scale isn't the only measurement to go by. Clothes fitting better is EVEN MORE rewarding than the number for me, so go on and rock that skirt!

Weekly Goals

Food, Exercise, Lifestyle Goals

1) Keep calories between 1200 and 1500. No single day over 1600. Weekly average around 1300.
2) Exercise 3 times this week.
3) Calorie deficit of 5000 calories
4) Water between 64-80 oz. daily. More is better
5) Protein between 25-30% average for the week.
6) No more than 2 lunches and 1 dinner out for the week
7) In bed by 11:30 every night
8) Weigh in Monday and Friday and post weight here M: 158.9
9) Cook one new recipe this week

Other Life Goals

1) Clean one room every day, no excuses
2) Call my grandmother
3) Clean out the car
4) Write something wonderful that happened to ME every day (I tend to report things happening to others, haha!)
5) Make an effort on my appearance every day!

Last edited by taubele; 01-30-2012 at 08:55 AM. Reason: I forgot about looking pretty!!! AND trying new food!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:02 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
Ladies, here's hoping to another great week. (and I promise I'll do my part to not hijack the thread this week with silly bets and such. don't know if Mike will or not )
Congrats on the loss! Yeah, it's funny how the bets always seem silly when you're on the losing end of it!

My scale is screwed up. Last night I had a feeding frenzy. I got in the scale this morning and it said 183.2, got off and right back on and it said 184.6, and again... 184.6. So looks like I finished the week up .6

I'm in, I may do the same goals as last week, not sure yet.

Terri, Good morning doll face. Is there something missing from your goals?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 01-30-2012 at 03:05 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:05 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Congrats on the loss! Yeah, it's funny how the bets always seem silly when you're on the losing end of it!

My scale is screwed up. Last night I had a feeding frenzy. I got in the scale this morning and it said 183.2, got off and right back on and it said 184.6, and again... 184.6. So looks like I finished the week up .6

I'm in, I may do the same goals as last week, not sure yet.

Terri, Good morning doll face. Is there something missing from your goals?
There is!!! I will go add it right now!
Old 01-30-2012, 03:16 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by taubele
There is!!! I will go add it right now!
Just when you thought I wasn't paying attention to you.

Luv, I haven't had any back surgery yet, just been getting epidurals.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6

I haven't lost any bets. As far as I know the only actual bet I've made is for Mardi Gras.

And maybe if you'd stop with the feeding frenzies the scale would go in the right direction. Just sayin'

AND it looks like someone else needs their ass kicked into gear. Pick on her this week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.