Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12

Old 02-01-2012, 04:34 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
You should bring your cat. Cats catch a lot of beads during Mardi Gras, I guess having like 8 or 9 tits helps. haha I made myself laugh with that one.
She's a good girl! Unlike her momma sometimes
Old 02-01-2012, 04:45 PM
FitDay Member

Simple Goals this week because I’m super stressed and am seriously reaching my patience limit with my sorority sisters and it is only the third chapter. Heaven help them if they don’t put their big girl panties on and grow up. >:[

Though now I have a question: How on earth could I LOSE 20lbs (since April 2011)... yet go up a jeans size? Granted I was in a different store (Express & American Eagle versus Levi) but still! I almost cried in the dressing room!

Goals:
1. 3L: Yes, Yes, 1.5
2. Move: [COLOR="Green"]Donated Blood, Bowling, 4 miles

Last edited by mhibdon; 02-01-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:50 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Simple Goals this week because I’m super stressed and am seriously reaching my patience limit with my sorority sisters and it is only the third chapter. Heaven help them if they don’t put their big girl panties on and grow up. >:[

Though now I have a question: How on earth could I LOSE 20lbs (since April 2011)... yet go up a jeans size? Granted I was in a different store (Express & American Eagle versus Levi) but still! I almost cried in the dressing room!

Goals:
1. 3L: Yes, Yes, 1.5
2. Move: Donated Blood, Bowling, 4 miles
AE & EXP probably both run bigger than Levi's. Hell I wear a 32 in Express and I'm not that damn small. Maybe your bloated?
Big props on donating blood, but that ain't moving.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:55 PM
FitDay Member

AE & EXP probably both run bigger than Levi's. Hell I wear a 32 in Express and I'm not that damn small. Maybe your bloated?
Big props on donating blood, but that ain't moving.
It wasn't my stomach that was the issue- it was my thighs. I would have had to have worn a belt and/or gotten them professionally taken in at the top to have them stay on. (Note: I have to wear a belt to keep my size 13 Levi's from falling off) I'm seriously just considering wearing opaque tights & sweater dresses until Summer.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

It wasn't my stomach that was the issue- it was my thighs. I would have had to have worn a belt and/or gotten them professionally taken in at the top to have them stay on. (Note: I have to wear a belt to keep my size 13 Levi's from falling off) I'm seriously just considering wearing opaque tights & sweater dresses until Summer.
Stop your cryin' heffer, I don't need all that. now I just put a song in your head. If you're that worried about what the tag says then don't wear Levi's. You got this! Now lace up your shoes, grab Steggies leash and go unwind. If your stomach is getting smaller, chances are your thighs are too. Just a different brand and cut of jeans.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-01-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

mh, you aren't spot reducing fat, may be spot building muscle though. Have you been working your legs a lot? Do your thighs look firmer or look like they have more hail damage? Probably firmer.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 PM
FitDay Member

Stop your cryin' heffer, I don't need all that. now I just put a song in your head. If your that worried about what the tag says then don't wear Levi's. You got this! Now lace up your shoes, grab Steggies leash and go unwind. If your stomach is getting smaller, chances are your thighs are too. Just a different brand and cut of jeans.
No, like... I fit into an 11 in Levi's, but not a 12 in A&E. I just don't understand it. It's like I'm in some kind of fashion hell. Already walked Steg his 1.5 miles and ran 3 miles on my own. Where are your miles, Mr?
Old 02-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Super Moderator

No, like... I fit into an 11 in Levi's, but not a 12 in A&E. I just don't understand it. It's like I'm in some kind of fashion hell. Already walked Steg his 1.5 miles and ran 3 miles on my own. Where are your miles, Mr?
Don't worry about me missy, I'm not the one crying about my thighs. j/k. You know you my dawg. I'm never tried AE so I have no idea how they run. So did your size go up in Levi's? If not then don't worry, you're just being a girl. Everything is okay.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator

Did you try on more than one pair? It's not unheard of for a pair of jeans to be mislabeled. BTW, I've missed you. I've been having to harass Tori now.

Congrats on the 4 miles.

I was TOTALLY messing with you. You are good, don't worry.

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-01-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:33 PM
FitDay Member

Did you try on more than one pair? It's not unheard of for a pair of jeans to be mislabeled. BTW, I've missed you. I've been having to harass Tori now.
I tried on 2 pairs of both sizes (10 &12) & multiple cuts... and still left empty handed. I'm about to max out my leg press again and I do have excess T, could my thigh muscles be bulking? I'm about to ramp up the cardio soon, so hopefully things'll balance out?

What do you think about the tights & sweater dress idea? I'm trying to figure out how to be attractive to those men things.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.