Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/30/12

Old 02-01-2012, 01:31 PM
FitDay Member

Did 4 miles this evening which brings me up to 10 so far for the week. Half way to my goal! I'm in a great mood this week. Things seem to be falling into place this week, and I am in a great mood. This whole goal setting thing is having unexpected effect of causing me to look at longer term goals in other neglected areas of my life.
Old 02-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kay_in_PA
Did 4 miles this evening which brings me up to 10 so far for the week. Half way to my goal! I'm in a great mood this week. Things seem to be falling into place this week, and I am in a great mood. This whole goal setting thing is having unexpected effect of causing me to look at longer term goals in other neglected areas of my life.
That's great new Kay! 10 miles is nice. I'm at ZERO, none, nil, nada... a GOOSE egg. I need to get busy before I get left in everyone dust!
Old 02-01-2012, 01:37 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by RunbikeSki
Amy,
If your bunnies don't turn out to be quite show quality, you could repurpose them for hearding:

Take a look:

Watch a rabbit herd sheep | Grist
OMG, that is funny! See I told you that sheep are stupid. Who would run from that sweet little mangy baby rabbit? Actually we've already had nibbles on 2 possibly 3 of them. One is def going to a friend of mine, her dd's rabbit died last year and the child is heart broken and doesn't have a showmanship rabbit anymore. So her mother is finally going to get her a nice rabbit instead of a cull from the farm market, so I've promised her an early pick. The other might go to a girl in our club, but we'll see.

Last edited by almeeker; 02-01-2012 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:51 PM
FitDay Member

Kay, congrats on your 10 miles already! Wonderful that goal setting is having such a positive effect on you.

Wednesday Report:

Calorie limit 1600 daily 1571, Guessing around 2200, 1518
Net carbs limit 25g daily 22.3g, Don't know--way up there, exactly 25g
Fiber target 25g average 33g, Likely not enough, 27g
Protein target 120g average 121g, Maybe 80g, 135g
Saturated fat average 12% or less 11%, Don't know, 12%
Cholesterol average 300mg or less 171mg, I'm sure that one was a green number, 285mg

Veggies/fruit 5 servings per day YES, YES, YES
Exercise 5 days YES, YES, YES
Water 60 oz. YES, NO, YES

Something wonderful: I bounced right back today with no problem after yesterdays really bad cheat.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:55 PM
Super Moderator

My stress level is starting to rise b/c I still haven't written any policies for the week. I'm STILL in the middle of 3 apps and waiting on info. I had a issue with the rate changing on one of my clients apps (she has 2 that I'm doing). I had to send that up to the higher ups to have them fix it so I'm waiting on that fix to come through, it may not be until next week. I know I'll get it b/c I work with her. She's actually like the boss... of the boss and only does business with me. I have the other guy (the one that owns an engineering firm) that's wanting me to write the 3 apps on him but I can't see to get him nailed down b/c he's so damn busy.

I've been staying deficient but my diet hasn't been the greatest. I've had AT LEAST one PB&J sammich a day, sometimes two, so my fat intake has been high.

I did make it to the gym again today, two days in a row so I have to change it up a little to give my muscle groups from yesterday a rest. Still no walking for me.

Health and Fitness

1. Lose 3 pounds: (starting at 184.6)
2. Calorie deficient of 3k: -521, -482, -304
3. Workout 3 times: day off, yes, yes
4. Walk 3 times for at least 3 miles each: day off, day off, day off
5. 3 servings of fruit and veggies: yes, yes, yes
6. Drink 3 liters of water: yes, yes, yes
7. Fish oil 3 times per day: yes, yes, yes

Non Health and Fitness
8. Write 3 policies: 0, 0, 0
9. 3 Random acts of kindness: 0, 0, 0

Old 02-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Mern

Something wonderful: I bounced right back today with no problem after yesterdays really bad cheat.
You are doing great Mern, ~2200 calories is a really bad cheat??? One day I'm going to have to school you on how to cheat! Girl You Know It's True.

Shhhh I bet you a nickle that Tori tried to click that above thinking it was a link and even though its not, I forced another song in her head. (don't tell her but I did that on purpose b/c I'm mean like that!)

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 02-01-2012 at 03:04 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:22 PM
Super Moderator

Default King Cakes

Ladies, I have in the past shipped King Cakes to people but can't afford to at the moment (b/c they stick it to you on the shipping I think it was like $55 and the cake itself was only $15-$20). Once I get my bonus I could afford to ship everybody one but they'll be out of season.

Anyway, I found out that you can actually place your order from away and have one shipped to you. So Quinn or anyone wanting one, now you can have one. I heard that Randazzo's & Paul's Pastry does it but I'd imagine that many places do. Hell you may even be able to get Walmart to ship one, I don't know (just do a google search b/c I'm not posting any links). Just throwing that out there.

If anyone is planning on getting one, just let me know where you're planning on getting it from and I'll tell you if I've had them from there and if there are any good.

Tori, I've already been called a tease once (by Amy) so just so you don't think I left you hanging
Old 02-01-2012, 03:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Shhhh I bet you a nickel that Tori tried to click that above thinking it was a link and even though its not, I forced another song in her head. (don't tell her but I did that on purpose b/c I'm mean like that!)
I didn't click it, but now I want to......you and your damn subliminal messages. I'm gonna be singing Milli Vanilli all day tomorrow at work. When I get things thrown at me, it's YOUR fault (although I did watch that particular vid the other day. so maybe it's both of our faults)

Last edited by ToriD1012; 02-01-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

I have no idea why my spell check didn't catch it. I rarely proof read and I type so damn fast (with just 2 fingers) that there's no telling what I may spell wrong. What about the "other" link I just posted?
Old 02-01-2012, 03:27 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Ladies, I have in the past shipped King Cakes to people but can't afford to at the moment (b/c they stick it to you on the shipping I think it was like $55 and the cake itself was only $15-$20). Once I get my bonus I could afford to ship everybody one but they'll be out of season.

Anyway, I found out that you can actually place your order from away and have one shipped to you. So Quinn or anyone wanting one, now you can have one. I heard that Randazzo's & Paul's Pastry does it but I'd imagine that many places do. Hell you may even be able to get Walmart to ship one, I don't know (just do a google search b/c I'm not posting any links). Just throwing that out there.

If anyone is planning on getting one, just let me know where you're planning on getting it from and I'll tell you if I've had them from there and if there are any good.

Tori, I've already been called a tease once (by Amy) so just so you don't think I left you hanging
eehhh, I'll get my cake when I come down. that way it's nice and fresh

Last edited by ToriD1012; 02-01-2012 at 03:27 PM. Reason: typos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.