Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Old 01-27-2012, 03:32 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
What I want to know is, if I do win, what's my prize?? Ladies, any suggestions on how we can humiliate Mike????
How about a utube video of him get a frost pink pedicure from a large single Norwegian woman that speaks no English and thinks he's cute?
Old 01-27-2012, 03:34 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I'll probably get beat by many girls there. That would probably piss someone off b/c they may think I was referring to the runners. So what should Tori have to do when she loses?
She should make a utube video getting her hair professionally cut/colored/blow dry by a sexy Italian man.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

I'm on the struggle bus with you today mh. Sleep deprivation is pushing me face down in the carb bucket.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:40 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
How about a utube video of him get a frost pink pedicure from a large single Norwegian woman that speaks no English and thinks he's cute?
I LIKE it!!! But it should def. be a mani-pedi!! AND his get his eyebrows done!

She should make a utube video getting her hair professionally cut/colored/blow dry by a sexy Italian man.
Does the sexy Italian man know how to do hair?? And is he single and think I'M cute??? If so, I'm game!!!

Last edited by ToriD1012; 01-27-2012 at 03:42 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Default Check-In

FIT Day Challenge:1-2-3 Punch [Thurs to Wed] * FitDay Check-in:Thurs-
My wk differs d/t when my Health Group meets.
Sun = "Cushion" Day . . . Daily = x6/wk

FIT Health
FOCUS (1)
**Audio Bible (7 chapt min.) ~

INTAKE (2)
**Non-Starchy Veg. (4 serv.) ~ Yes-
*Water (32 oz) ~ No -

TRAIN (3) Weekly Tally
**Aerobic (120") ~
**Pedometer (10 mi) ~
*Tone x3 ~ on hold

DAY Home & Life
DAZZLE
*Declutter (1' 15" wkly) ~

ADMINISTRATE
*Paper Trail (25" wkly) ~

YARD
*Maintenance (25" wkly) ~

I need to focus on today & not dwell on the past. It's daily for me. I didn't do well yesterday.

Last edited by fit4luv; 01-27-2012 at 03:52 AM.
Old 01-27-2012, 03:48 AM
Super Moderator

i'm on the struggle bus with you today mh. Sleep deprivation is pushing me face down in the carb bucket.

Snap out of it! Go eat protein!!
Old 01-27-2012, 04:23 AM
Super Moderator

Okay... the "prizes" for this bet seem awefully one sided. I know I'm the only dude in this crazy camp but remember I live in a house full of crazy females. I'm use to standing my ground.

I'll come up with a fair one for me that I think we can all agree on. My last 1/2 marathon I did it in 3:03:01
MyFinisher Center – Search Results

That was with beautiful weather. I have no idea what the weather, or my back will be like in another 5 weeks!

For every pound that I gain, I drop a minute off my time. For every pound that I lose, I can add a minute to my time. I know that Tori is going to say something like "I cut 5 mintues off of my 2 mile time", that 3:03 is already 45 minutes faster than my original race. Considering that I can't run farther than 100 yards and that's faster than a 14 minute mile, that's MORE than fair.

Tori, what's your plan?
Old 01-27-2012, 04:28 AM
Super Moderator

OMG you guys.

I had to share.

This morning I had to rush to get ready for work because I overslept (D'oh). My laundry is a mess, so I ran into the closet looking for some pants. I found a pair I'd forgotten about that I haven't worn for oh... gotta be at least 9 years, I thought. College age. I don't even know why I held onto them, but they were hanging up in the back of the closet.

Anyway, I said "They're probably a 12, they'll be fine" since I was a size 12 forever, and I'm a 12-ish now. I didn't bother looking, but they fit, so I zoomed out the door.

I just went to the bathroom and I saw the label.

Size 10.

OMG.

I have not been a size 10, officially, since I was 16 years old.

I had to share, I'm doing a happy dance in my computer chair right now. They FIT, too, they're not binding on me or anything.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:40 AM
FitDay Member

Terri - that's soooo awesome!
Old 01-27-2012, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

Do you actually have one of these on call? Because I could use her to scare some of my hard-headed adolescent clients.

Originally Posted by taubele
OMG you guys.

I had to share.

This morning I had to rush to get ready for work because I overslept (D'oh). My laundry is a mess, so I ran into the closet looking for some pants. I found a pair I'd forgotten about that I haven't worn for oh... gotta be at least 9 years, I thought. College age. I don't even know why I held onto them, but they were hanging up in the back of the closet.

Anyway, I said "They're probably a 12, they'll be fine" since I was a size 12 forever, and I'm a 12-ish now. I didn't bother looking, but they fit, so I zoomed out the door.

I just went to the bathroom and I saw the label.

Size 10.

OMG.

I have not been a size 10, officially, since I was 16 years old.

I had to share, I'm doing a happy dance in my computer chair right now. They FIT, too, they're not binding on me or anything.
Awesome, Terri! Even better, if they're that old, and what with vanity sizing, they're probably equivalent to what would be an 8 these days !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.