Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Old 01-28-2012, 01:19 PM
FitDay Member

Mern I forced myself to do 4k (2.5m) but at least I did it I got my abs and squats done also but I seem to be really bloated and lazy feeling today. Usually I can eat and exercise about half an hour to an hour later without an issue, not sure whats up today. I was singing with you, your not alone.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:23 PM
FitDay Member

Darlene, I'll give you a BIDIA award for your exercise. Congratulations on plugging through it! Thanks for singing with me.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:34 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for the BIDIA award cause I really didn't want to do it.I am going to reward myself with the strawberries later tonight when I read my new food network magazine that arrived yesterday and my dd got hold of before me.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:36 PM
FitDay Member

Mern: I find it hilarious that Mike is worried about you whipping him when I'm the one who has performed in a dungeon before
Old 01-28-2012, 01:38 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Tori, wanna borrow my whip to keep Mike at bay? LOL
nnaahh, I got one of my own tucked away. Might have to snap it a couple of times to get it warmed up though.

Only did 1.5 tonight. I swear each time I lifted a foot it felt like it was weighed down. I probably won't hit a total of 20 before tomorrow night, but maybe I'll shoot for anything over 15. Which is still better than my goal of 10. I've gotta get to Wally World at some point and pick up something to cook for the parental unit tomorrow. Let's see, it was roast chicken last week and a pot roast the week before that and meatloaf on Wednesday. I'm stumped on what to make.....any suggestions????
Old 01-28-2012, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mhibdon
[COLOR="Magenta"]I'm the one who has performed in a dungeon before
THAT is probably quite the story.....do tell!!!!
Old 01-28-2012, 01:46 PM
FitDay Member

I walked 5.72 miles on the treadmill tonight while watching a movie with DD. Adding that to the 1.63 miles I walked with the dog earlier, I am at 7.35 miles for the day and 16.35 for the week. I really want to hit my 20 mile goal because if I can do it this week after being sick, I won't have an excuse for not doing it in the coming weeks.
Old 01-28-2012, 01:56 PM
FitDay Member

Kay Awesome job

Tori What about pork chops my dd takes chops(we prefer tenderloin) and cubes up 4 potatoes and 1 apple throws them in the roaster seasons with garlic, pepper and olive oil roasts for about 45min. She throws a veggies on the plate and dinner is served she always has Thursday night dinner duty and this is her go to recipe it's really easy and good.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:14 PM
FitDay Member

Kay-Great Job!! I may hit just over 15 for the week myself. Which is a whole heck of a lot better than the big goose eggs I've been putting up. WTG!!!

Darlene-that sounds super easy and super tasty. I'll have to run it by my mom and see what she says. I'm really craving lasagna. TOTM has hit me with a vengence and I'm craving carbs.....
Old 01-28-2012, 02:39 PM
Super Moderator

I think next week I'm going to buy some new shoes. This should give me time to break them in before the 1/2 marathon. My current ones have too many miles on them, and I think me pissing on them was a bad omen. I didn't wash them b/c I know they won't fit right for my walk tomorrow. I'm going to attempt, hell no... I'm going to DO 10 miles tomorrow. I may go out to the trace, which is a long cut through the woods. It was train tracks that they paved to make into a walking/biking trail. I am afraid that if I go out there I may have a wild animal approach me and piss on my foot to mark his territory.

Hey everyone! Had my 2K test for Crew!! I came in with a 2:10 Split time! Whuddup!

Then I ate all the food

But still! Took Steggie on a playdate with PD's "princess" (I call her PD's other girlfriend). That went well & got to nap in the sun! Whoo!

Now to clean everything & cook some beans, rice, & steak for dinner! Delicious
I'm glad ole Steddie had a play date, did you take him walking... as PROMISED?

Originally Posted by dar n
Mike Enjoy your snap beans I love them with bacon and garlic. Pimp daddy…I’d like a whole pond of you….
Bacon and garlic is a must. I didn't have bacon but I had some bacon grease.

Originally Posted by Mern
Saturday Report:

Calories 1600 daily max 1554, 1265, 1577, 1336, 1272. 1498
Sat fat average 12% of total calories max 12%, 11%, 12%, 11%, 9%, 12%
Net Carbs 25g daily max 20.8g, 23.5g, 32.2g, 25.6g, 23.7g, 22.8g
Fiber average 25g 30g, 27g, 30g, 25g, 27g, 28g
Protein average 120g 133g, 131g, 151g, 135g, 125g, 126g
Cholesterol average 300mg max 208mg, 251mg, 231mg, 304mg, 298mg, 287mg
Fruits/Veggies 5 servings per day YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES

No cheat foods at all even if they fit into my target numbers NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE, Breading on my Cracker Barrel fish, NONE
Exercise 5 times YES, YES, YES, scheduled day off, YES, YES
60 oz. water YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, NO
Lookin' good Mern. Lotsa green going on.

Originally Posted by dar n
Mern I forced myself to do 4k (2.5m) but at least I did it I got my abs and squats done also but I seem to be really bloated and lazy feeling today. Usually I can eat and exercise about half an hour to an hour later without an issue, not sure whats up today. I was singing with you, your not alone.
Great job on abs and squats! Another 2.5 is great. I did zero today. I guess I need to knock out 10 miles tomorrow to keep the ladies under my thumb. I still have another workout to get in. Busy day tomorrow.

Mern: I find it hilarious that Mike is worried about you whipping him when I'm the one who has performed in a dungeon before
You don't scare me though.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
nnaahh, I got one of my own tucked away. Might have to snap it a couple of times to get it warmed up though.

Only did 1.5 tonight. I swear each time I lifted a foot it felt like it was weighed down. I probably won't hit a total of 20 before tomorrow night, but maybe I'll shoot for anything over 15. Which is still better than my goal of 10. I've gotta get to Wally World at some point and pick up something to cook for the parental unit tomorrow. Let's see, it was roast chicken last week and a pot roast the week before that and meatloaf on Wednesday. I'm stumped on what to make.....any suggestions????
Suggestions??? Walk more, if not YOU ARE GOING DOWN!

Originally Posted by Kay_in_PA
I walked 5.72 miles on the treadmill tonight while watching a movie with DD. Adding that to the 1.63 miles I walked with the dog earlier, I am at 7.35 miles for the day and 16.35 for the week. I really want to hit my 20 mile goal because if I can do it this week after being sick, I won't have an excuse for not doing it in the coming weeks.
Great job Kay on the 5.72 on the dreadmill. 16.35 is awesome! You've got 20 in you, that's only 3.65 left. You and I can both get in 20, but I have to do 10 tomorrow to get it. Don't let the cackling hens here corrupt you, you seem so nice so far!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.