Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 01/23/12

Old 01-27-2012, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Lizzie Wishing you will power, enjoy your nice dinner and glass of wine.

Julie Congrats on the 2lb loss that’s great.

Tori I think people who have had a little too much drink and try to explain things in detail while trying to play sober are hilarious so who’s to say we might get a kick out of your “drunk food critic”, hey it may even be picked up by the food network.

Terri Nice job you just happy dance away!

Terri I don’t think I will get to keep what I deserve but the lady who called this morning said I owe them 4 weeks of pay, the good news is it’s what they paid me so that is less than the 4 weeks of termination pay I received. I will hopefully get to keep close to half the check so that’s better news than how it was explained yesterday but I won’t be counting on anything until I get a bill from them it is the government after all. My hubby deals with worry like your bf I never see him stress he is pretty laid back and has great faith that everything will work out for the best but he does worry if the kids or I are sick and he worries about money also but he says he just doesn’t let it consume his whole day. I can relate to the brain needing to shut up I have had three interviews with a company I like, the last one was 10 days ago now I am just waiting and I also have played out every negative ending and replayed all the things I probably should of done different and…..yeap I understand I have moved on to faith if it’s meant to be it will happen if not something else is meant to be.

Amy Get your head out of the carb bucket, you can do it use those pom poms you had for mike on yourself.

Fit4luv This was my devotional this morning and it spoke really loud to me about just doing my best today, I thought you may appreciate it also. Philippians 2:14-16, Proverbs 16:3, Col. 3:23-24.

Mike You have to expect a little bit of go Tori after all it’s your ability to stand your ground that makes us want to see Tori beat you, lol.

Tori Nice compliment. You should really take the advice I felt so much better about how I was doing when I started buying clothes that fit my new body. I only bought a couple pieces here and there because I still had lots to loss but it was worth the money when I slid into something smaller that fit.

My Christmas weight is gone 5 days 5 pounds. I sure wish I could figure my body out I have discovered that worry effects my weight this is second time that my weight has stalled when I was dealing with stress and started to fall off again as soon as the stress was gone.

My hubby and I are both incredibly bad at remembering our anniversary and it’s always been a joke with our friends that if we ever get it right our marriage may be in trouble. Well this year is no different we both forgot to say happy 20th anniversary on Wednesday to each other. I remembered this morning I texted him and mentioned that at least I made him his favorite dinner that night which is a happy coincidence. Maybe we will get our 25th right.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Super Moderator

Default Where's my hat and cane?

I just wrote another policy. My brother also split one with me so that puts me at 4.5 so far. I may write two more today!!!

Sing it ladies... "Pimp daddy you're the one, you make pimpin' so much fun" C'mon chorus, it's your turn!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:15 AM
FitDay Premium Member

The ladies who's names start with T - Yippee! What a wonderful (if a bit backhanded) compliment Tori! So when are you going shopping again? And Terri, I see size 8 just around the corner. Keep it up woman!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:17 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I just wrote another policy. My brother also split one with me so that puts me at 4.5 so far. I may write two more today!!!

Sing it ladies... "Pimp daddy you're the one, you make pimpin' so much fun" C'mon chorus, it's your turn!
"Pimp Daddy, I'm so awfully fond of you!"

Rock on...I'm crazy busy too...good problem to have! Thank goodness!
Old 01-27-2012, 08:17 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6

Can't you here me sing'n? I'm the out of tune one, with no sense of rhythm
Awesome, dude, you are the bomb
Old 01-27-2012, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hi everyone- well for the first time in a long time i managed to get a long nights sleep! Yipee- i was asleep at 9.30pm, woke up at 7am for school- i was so happy not to be woken up but i was soooo tired i probably slept through-not complaining- like i say as long as im not woken up at early hours.
Right back to my eating! Today ive done ok- i had to go and do food shop at 8.30am and didnt have time for breakfast, then i was straight up in school for work and voluntary stuff. By the time we got home and kids were gone to their dads with all the other jobs i needed to do it was 7pm when i ate!!!! That is really bad and i will make sure it doesnt happen again- before id have been happy to wait that long but not now i know the healthy and best way to lose weight.
I had a stir fry for dinner with some rice. Then a low cal hot chocolate and 3 satsumas. Totally not enough calories for the day! Im sure i will balance it out though because its the weekend. No really im not using that for an excuse because ive been doing well.
Have a great weekend everyone- we might have a nice afternoon out tomorrow which will more than likely contain alcohol- forst time since new years eve- probably be tipsy after one so hopefully i wont exceed calories! Im a rum and diet coke girl but do like cider too.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks for the singing, y'all both sound great to me.

Just got off the phone with another. He owns an engineering firm, wants me to write his auto, 2nd home, umbrella and takeover his primary home and rental (that's already with us) and his flood that's elsewhere. I need to call him back in a bit. I should write him today but I may see if he wants to get together in person next week for some business planning.

He's so happy with how I've helped him (I'm going to save him $3100) that he's saud he's sending his employees to me.

I saved the one I wrote earlier $1100. I have another one that I found an error and I'm getting her some nice discounts, all the way back to 2005.

I never could those as a good deed or random act of kindness, bad I do count it as being a badass agent!

BTW all these policies that I write, I end up taking over at least one other policy. Out of the 4 I wrote so far, I'll end up with 10 once the renewals hit. Only the policies I write count towards my bonus, so that's why I only count new business.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:46 AM
Super Moderator

Woot!

"Pimp daddy, joy of joys . When I squeeze you, you make noise..."

uh, scratch that.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:51 AM
FitDay Member

should I know this song????
Old 01-27-2012, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
should I know this song????
Only if you watched Sesame Street while you were growing up .

Certainly Mike can provide a YouTube.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 01-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.