Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12 >

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12

Old 01-19-2012, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Tori, they leave the light on so the roaches don't come get you!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:47 AM
FitDay Member

Default Lots of reading

Darlene - I'm so sorry to hear about your chocolate lab. Sounds like he had a good long life but it is hard to lose a friend, even to old age.

I had a good day even though it was a very stressful day. I was waiting much longer than I had anticipated for an appointment and I ended up having to get a snack at a cafeteria. Normally I would have a tea or coffee and something "sweet" like a muffin. I had a cereal bar and a V8 instead and thanks to someone else who posted, I made sure I chose the one that was much lower in saturated fat (who knew the same brand but different flavours could be so different in fat and sugar content?!!)

I am still trying to sort you all out but am inspired and encouraged by your goals and successes.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Tori, they leave the light on so the roaches don't come get you!
that's not why they used to leave the light on....just sayin'
Originally Posted by connect1
I am still trying to sort you all out but am inspired and encouraged by your goals and successes.
I thought I would never be able to keep up with everyone either, and sometimes I still don't! But I have fun trying to keep up with the conversation.

You'd be surprised at how just changing the "fruit" in the cereal bar can change the nutrition. And how different a store brand can differ from a national brand. I typically buy only generics, I've just had to get real good at creating custom foods.

Hope your appointment went well.

Darlene--so so sorry to hear about Mocha. I can't imagine having to go through that. My heart goes out to you

Last edited by ToriD1012; 01-19-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: correcting speedy fingers' typos
Old 01-19-2012, 12:13 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Sometimes I am a little dingy but this one is over my head. LOL
It's from the second most hilarious episode of Seinfeld ever. Jerry is dating this girl, but he can't remember her name, and the entire episode keeps going back to him trying to figure it out. The only thing he does remember is that her name rhymes with a female body part. At one point Jerry, Cramer and George are wracking their brains because he really likes her, Cramer's ideas are hilarious. Anyway at the end of the show she realizes that he doesn't know her name and she dumps him and he's like, "no wait DOLORES come back, I remember now".
Old 01-19-2012, 12:13 PM
Super Moderator

There's a new Motel 6 in New Orleans east. I was just saying motel 6 because I know you're on a budget, plus you'll probably just we there to sleep... or pass out.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:17 PM
FitDay Member

Am I the only one who didn't get DP? Yet another trip to Urban Dictionary .
Um, nope I didn't get it either, but um didn't want to admit to it...
Old 01-19-2012, 12:19 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dar n
Attachment 271

When the rain falls in my life it's like a flood. Mocha had to be out down today many of you may recall he had a stroke before Christmas well he had a second one last night and we had to make the decision that was best for him, he was thirteen and for a pure bred chocolate lab that's a pretty long life he was a great dog.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I think you've had enough rain/monsoon, it's time for a bit of sunshine, hugs to you and your family.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:22 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Mern
Tracey, thanks so much for posting about that Rosemary Conley diet. (And your layout is just fine.) I was going to look up that diet and never got around to it.
I hate to admit this, but the first time I read the name of this diet in Tracy's post, I read it "Rosemary Clooney", and I was thinking, "really?". Uh, who knew?
Old 01-19-2012, 12:37 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by almeeker
I hate to admit this, but the first time I read the name of this diet in Tracy's post, I read it "Rosemary Clooney", and I was thinking, "really?". Uh, who knew?
Yah, me too.

At least we're all on the same wavelength today on various topics...safety in numbers and all that. Or shared delusions, whichever.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:41 PM
FitDay Member

Yah, me too.

At least we're all on the same wavelength today on various topics...safety in numbers and all that. Or shared delusions, whichever.
LOL, okay you take "delusions", I'm going to stick to "dyslexia" as my fall back position.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.