Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread starting 1/16/12

Old 01-18-2012, 05:02 AM
FitDay Member

Lizzie Thanks for the “luck of the Irish” I appreciate everyone’s support and kind words over the last couple days.

Mh Yeah hipbones, it’s awesome when are bodies change into something we see as being healthier and fitter.

I am so glad hubby took the day off we had a few inches of snow overnight I wouldn't of driven in it but he got to play with his new truck.

Well my tests are done and everyone who said it wouldn’t be painful you were completely right it was just a little awkward being man(well lady) handled by a stranger before my first cup of coffee. The ultrasound showed three lumps one under the other two, the tech said it is why I was able to feel it easily as it was pushed up she also said she’s not a Dr. and the tests wouldn’t be ready until Friday but she wouldn’t worry too much if it was her, big sigh of relief and a ton of new questions as to what’s next and what they are and why there is so many.
THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, my snoopy is returning my love to you all.

If you have been delaying your mammogram stop take the time to take care of yourself trust me it's not worth it to delay it!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mhibdon
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! My hipbones now show when I flex my abs! WHUDDUP! I found this out when searching for bruises & blisters after practice last night :P
woohoo! hipbones! I was excited last night when tieing my shoes and saw that I no longer had cankles. I'd still like to be able to stand up straight and look down and see my feet though. On the plus side, it's not my stomach hiding my feet, but "Betty and Wilma". I thought boobs were the first thing to go when losing weight. Guess not......

I reallllyyyy need to get up and get motivated, but just not feeling it today. The weather is nice and I need to take the car to the carwash to vacuum. And I need to start prepping tonight's dinner (MMMMChickenTetrazzini). I still haven't cleaned out the litter box or changed the sheets. Such a lazy day.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

I'm sooooooo far behind in things I have to do today--just not enough hours in the day BUT I did get in my exercise this morning, so that's a biggie out of the way.

Tuesday Report:

Calorie limit 1600 1571, 1329
Carbs less fiber 25g 24.2g, 26g
Average daily sat fat 12% 14%, 12%
Average daily cholesterol 300mg 144mg, 152mg
Average daily fiber 25g 28g,
24g
Fruits/veggies 5 servings per day YES, YES

Water 48 oz.--32 oz. plain YES, YES
Exercise 5 days YES, YES
Artificial sweetener limit 2 pks. per day 0, 2
Sugar free dark chocolate miniatures limit 2 per day 0, 0
Vitamin D and fish oil capsules daily YES, YES

Complaint: Was told my online pharmacy (assigned by insurance company) no longer carries a generic equivalent of my prescription medication for glaucoma (eye disorder) so I'd have to pay $160 more per year for the brand name. Blessing: I had the sense to call back to ask someone else the same question. Seemed illogical that they'd carry NO generic when it's available. The SECOND person I talk to said they DO still have a generic version--they simply changed manufacturers.

Last edited by Mern; 01-18-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
woohoo! hipbones! I was excited last night when tieing my shoes and saw that I no longer had cankles. I'd still like to be able to stand up straight and look down and see my feet though. On the plus side, it's not my stomach hiding my feet, but "Betty and Wilma". I thought boobs were the first thing to go when losing weight. Guess not......
Um nope, speaking from personal experience here, I've lost several dress sizes but have consistently stayed a DD cup. Although dmittedly there is a distinct cup size difference between a 42DD and a 36DD. You named your boobs "Betty and Wilma"? So are they hanging around waiting for Fred or Barney? LOL, mine used to be named after famous hookers, but ever since the first baby was born (she ended up having a favorite side), hubs and I jokingly refer to them as "chocolate" and "vanilla". I suppose I could make a good chocolate sauce and whip cream joke here, but I'll refrain.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dar n
Well my tests are done and everyone who said it wouldn’t be painful you were completely right it was just a little awkward being man(well lady) handled by a stranger before my first cup of coffee. The ultrasound showed three lumps one under the other two, the tech said it is why I was able to feel it easily as it was pushed up she also said she’s not a Dr. and the tests wouldn’t be ready until Friday but she wouldn’t worry too much if it was her, big sigh of relief and a ton of new questions as to what’s next and what they are and why there is so many.
Whew. Keep us posted okay? A friend of mine in college had a lump removed, it was benign, her's felt like a kidney bean, but when they went to remove it, there were like 10 little ones behind it making it feel bigger. She's had others removed since, but again they are all benign, at least so far.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

Darlene - that's great, I'm glad the test went relatively well!

April - look at all that green! You rock, girlfriend! And I see you dropped below another decade marker with your weight - that's fantastic, congratulations.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:53 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mhibdon
GUESS WHAT GUYS!!! My hipbones now show when I flex my abs! WHUDDUP! I found this out when searching for bruises & blisters after practice last night :P
Hold the phone! There are bones in the hips? And you can see yours? OMG! I had no idea that was even possible. LOL. I'm not sure I have bones in my hips, ass maybe, but hips no.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:45 AM
Super Moderator

Darlene, that's good news. Maybe you can ease your mind while waiting for the results.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Um nope, speaking from personal experience here, I've lost several dress sizes but have consistently stayed a DD cup. Although dmittedly there is a distinct cup size difference between a 42DD and a 36DD. You named your boobs "Betty and Wilma"? So are they hanging around waiting for Fred or Barney? LOL, mine used to be named after famous hookers, but ever since the first baby was born (she ended up having a favorite side), hubs and I jokingly refer to them as "chocolate" and "vanilla". I suppose I could make a good chocolate sauce and whip cream joke here, but I'll refrain.
I have always had the toughest time choosing a bra. My largest was a 50DD (DDD if I could find them) but I am so happy to say that I just bought 5 new bras in size 44DDD! Yeehaw! I haven't lost "Betty and Wilma" but they do have a good view of my feet if I stand nekkid
Old 01-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry for MIA; work got CRAZY last week and I thought this week would be catch up time...nope, slammed again. Although I am thankful for the work; it was very slow this summer and I got a bit worried.

Read through the posts; I just have to quickly say great job everyone, thank goodness, Darlene...and if you all have Betty and Wilma, I suppose I have Pebbles .

Be well!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.