Notices

Overeating.

Old 01-20-2012, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

Default Overeating.

I hate the term "binge" because it makes a person sound as though they have an eating disorder or extreme dieting problem.

But, I overate today. I'm a college student, I just payed an obscene amount of money for books, I was stressed out and I ate EVERYTHING. It's not that I was hungry or my calorie intake is low; I wasn't even craving. Just stressed.

I just need some words of support to get passed it, please? Is there anything I can do to ensure that it doesn't effect my weekly weigh in by too much?
Old 01-20-2012, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Unless you were eating sticks of butter, you won't really gain much at all, maybe a few ounces at most. That's not counting the weight of the food which will quickly be absorbed.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

Don't stress out too much. Everyone has those days. Look at the longterm and maybe do a little more activity over the next week.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:36 AM
FitDay Member

Maybe you needed to do that. The stress had to come out somehow. At least eating nourishes your body. It's better if we can find other ways of dealing with stress but as an emotional eater myself I totally understand what you went through.
Old 01-23-2012, 07:48 AM
FitDay Member

We all make mistakes from time to time, my advice to you is to forgive yourself and move on. Anytime I feel like i blew it,, i will add a few extra things to my daily work out.