Notices

Juicing!!!

Old 01-08-2012, 06:03 PM
FitDay Member

Unhappy Juicing!!!

Hey guys! I'm almost 18, and i have a skin condition that i started to see about 5 years ago. Small red spots that are flaky. I didn't pay attention first, then it got worse and worse, it is either eczema or psoriasis. But it got really bad. Now i have it all over my scalp, I have lost most of my hair because of it. So i heard of this juicing fast, and I'm starting it tomorrow. Doing it for 40 days. I'm really nervous because i know i have very bad self control. But i know i have to do this, in order to heal my condition, and hopefully restore my hair. Wish me luck! I would love to get some support from you guys during the whole process! Thx
Old 01-11-2012, 01:48 PM
FitDay Member

Good luck and I hope it goes well for you!
Old 01-18-2012, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

I wish you good luck. Juicing fast are incredibly tough. Is this what your doctor recommended?
Old 01-19-2012, 12:55 AM
FitDay Member

Be very careful when you break the fast. If you do it wrong, you could get very sick or die. You can't just go back to eating normally when your fast is over. Especially avoid meat right at first, that would shock your system too much. Ask your doctor about how to properly break a fast so it's safe for you. Plus if you haven't done a juice fast before you might try doing it a shorter time than 40 days.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Have you gone to a dermatologist? They can define what it is and help you. Do you live with your folks? What do they think?