Notices

Trying again...

Old 01-09-2012, 02:23 PM
FitDay Member

I to am comingi back to fit day. If I have to sit and put everything I eat in a food log it makes me think twice about what goes in the mouth
I am 57 and work ina call center. I just found out our hours are getting cut for a few weeks. So I will have to sign up for unemployment to help make the ends meet.
I have an acre with lots of trees and brush and stuff all over. If it continues to get up in the upper 30's and lower 40's I am going to get out and clean some stuff up. I may even have a bonfire or 2.
exerices for me is hard to work into the day.I am usually mentally exhuasted by the time I get home. so yard work and walking the dog will have to do. At least these are free.
I am sorry up front if I forget capitals and run words together at work I type a lot of email address down. so you see what I mean.
To every one here I think it really helps to be able to post. It helps one to be honest to them selfs
Old 01-09-2012, 11:02 PM
FitDay Member

Good luck in reaching your goals! Not that it's really luck, more like hard work, but well wishes anyway