Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try? >

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Community
Notices

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Old 01-27-2012, 11:12 PM
FitDay Member

well done girls on the weeks weigh in. this week i lost 4 ibs!!! walking a fairbit and overloading on peppers instead of carbs!! only 2 ibs away from a whole stone lost!! I CAN DO THIS.. YIPEEEEEEE and french i just weighed myself this morning again and im actually a pound less.. so i have lost 4/5 ibs this week GOO meee... keep up the fab work guys xxx

take C OF THE CHIPS AND WHAT DO YOU GET.......HIPS XXXXXXXXXXX
Old 01-29-2012, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

Default whoopsie!

Morning everyone! I'm weighing in at 153 this morning. Whoopsie! I was a very bad girl this week with my eating. But I'm ready to get back on track and hopefully do better. We are going to a party today so I'll have to be extra good.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:21 AM
FitDay Member

Everyone's posts are so motivating! With the bigger window we get to see all the dips and highs of goal setting! Your highs keep me going and your dips make sure I keep it real. Life has to have the ups and downs... I didn't have the best weekend diet wise either. I didn't even bother with my daily morning jump on the scale... This first part of the week I'll cull it back and hope that Wednesday is a great weigh in.
Old 01-31-2012, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Well I pretty much fasted yesterday, except for the food I had to eat to take my medication, and I am back down to 147 lbs. Now I just have to be on my best behavior and keep my calories around 1200 for the rest of the week and I should be able to be right back on track. One day fasts are easy for me and they always leave me feeling more in control of my eating afterwards. It's like a reset button for my "diet". Hope you ladies have an amazing week!
Old 02-01-2012, 05:21 PM
FitDay Member

Hope your ok guys just to check in on time this week i have lost 5 pounds on diet chef xx woop woop burn baby burn.... disco inferno x
Old 02-05-2012, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Hello Ladies! Weighing in this week at 146.6. Hope everyone is doing great!
Old 02-05-2012, 04:45 AM
FitDay Member

You guys are doing great!!! I am changing up a little of my food, also moving some more, so hopefully the scale will teeter over that stubborn 138-139 dance I have been doing the last two months. My inspiration is you. So keep up the fantastic work.

Holey Buckets NewJen! You just plowed over the 50's and now are easily in the 40's. How cool is that!!! And Dani too!!! comfortably in the 40's as well. It's a great feeling to look back at the progress.

Last edited by frenchhen3; 02-05-2012 at 04:47 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 09:29 AM
FitDay Member

It feels so good to have a few minutes to sit down and read about how everyone is doing. Last week I was jumping for joy when I weighed in at 307.8, unfortunitally it didn't last for very long. The scale showed 310 this morning. I'm hoping it's just muscle weight, as I've been working out longer. Or maybe the loss was do to not feeling good. Tomorrow I have class and it will be intersting to see what their scale says comparied to mine. That's if we get weighed in or not. I'm starting to think I may just need a new scale.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:44 AM
FitDay Member

LMB- a new scale is a nice treat! I had a bad one before, I weighed myself as the average of 5 weigh ins--- every time I got up on the thing, 5 times in a row, it said something new. I never progressed very well and I always doubted my losses. That scale was a bad cheerleader. Your scale is your cheerleader!!! Think about it this way, it is worth every penny you are going to put into it. Another way to justify if you should get one is think about it like it is a job... If you had to cut down a really large tree, wouldn't the job be easiest if you started out the job with good equipment? you want to first buy a decent saw! Not start out with a dull old rusty saw and see how far you get with that one... I see you live in the US, you can probably pick up a pretty decent and accurate scale for about 30-40 dollars. I got mine with a circular mailing coupon from a store, I think I got 25% off or something close to that in savings. My scale is called "Thinner" so even the word that is displayed above my weight sends me a subliminal message!!

New Jen!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you!

Dani! you are a wonder woman!! You must be wearing your bullet deflecting wristlets and just cruising down in weight. WOW!

Well, I got on the scale and I did a double take. I did it, finally 136.5. So to reward myself I slotted out 2.5 hours in the pool today. Not all HEAVY workouts but I kept moving and feel it! I'll try to walk later today too. Congratulations to all of you. Thank you all for keeping me motivated.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:02 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

I'm happy happy happy tonight. Class was very fun. We did weigh in and it was 308.4. Only a 0.4 difference from when we weighed two weeks ago. I will change my batterie in my scale and see if I get close to the same weight.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.