Notices

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Old 01-19-2012, 09:13 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you so much guys.. and French i know the feeling, i got up stripped off had a wee and jumped on the scales... WIN lmao xx
Old 01-20-2012, 01:21 AM
FitDay Member

Dani, Oh that is good! A while back when I REALLY didn't feel like working out AT ALL (Going through a lot of grieving...) I would simply get a large print edition book at the library and flop it down on the treadmill and only let myself read when I was walking on the treadmill. Didn't realize that when I got tired of reading I had logged 3-4 miles... So that was my "Thing" for quite a while. I hope you begin to feel better.

Okay so today's scale reading was the same as yesterdays... so it wasn't some freak accident or bodily mystery that I was down... yay! Nothing motivates me more than to have the same loss tallied two days in a row. That means it is REALLY off. yay. yay. yay!!! ugh here comes the weekend. I am going to be vigilant to my calorie counts. That is the only way to combat the weekend around here.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hereshy's almonds where calling me today

Hard to believe it is week four already. My weigh in was good today. 1.4lbs lost. I'm finding that my week spot in the mid afternoon between 2:30 and 4:30. The reason why I say week is because once I start with a snack, it's very hard for me to shut the "I'm not full, there for I'm still hungry" swich off. I credit my lose to doing the plank, running in place, and boxing on the Wii Fit for a total of 35 min.

Danilliebe in the winter I take extra Vit. D along with my multi vit. to help me get through the winter lows.

10 little hershy's almond pieces have 200 cals Have a great week everyone.
Old 01-21-2012, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

Congrats LMB on your loss! AND the reminder that Hersheys Almond pieces will add up over time! Mid afternoons are a hungry time! Make sure it isn't just thirst. When I start looking around for foods to satisfy me, I usually get a 8 oz glass of water and then get myself out of the house and walk for a while and then come home and drink a good portion of water. Usually that mid-afternoon hungry is the kid in me wanting that after school snack!
Old 01-22-2012, 06:55 AM
FitDay Member

148.6 Yay! So far, so good. Great job LMB2011!!! I just got back from the Mellow Mushroom and ate a bit of pizza there , so I'm going to have to be extra good the rest of the week.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by LMB2011
10 little hershy's almond pieces have 200 cals Have a great week everyone.
I too have a weakness for the Hershey's Kisses with almonds. Especially when the "christmas" ones went buy one get one free after the holiday was over. What I did was throw the bags in the freezer and when I want one (or more) I grab 3. Don't "eat" them but let them kind of melt in your mouth. It takes longer and to me it seems to satisfy that craving so I don't eat as many. Just thought I'd share that little tid bit.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:43 PM
FitDay Member

It's great how we have ways to control our "trigger" foods!

So i am logging EVERYTHING this week, weight, activity, food. I have to be accountable for everything going in, on and with my life to beat over this plateau. I will!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 02:12 AM
FitDay Member

I haven't been very active on this thread, but I wanted to jump on here and say that so far I am down 6.8 lbs since we started. It is so nice to see my goal chart and have my actual weight be below the goal line!!

Congrats to everyone who is doing so well!!
Old 01-24-2012, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I haven't been very active on this thread, but I wanted to jump on here and say that so far I am down 6.8 lbs since we started. It is so nice to see my goal chart and have my actual weight be below the goal line!!
Way to go wildbeanerz! Congratulations :-)
Old 01-27-2012, 11:49 AM
FitDay Member

Weight stayed the same Can't wait to see what next week will bring. I'm happy that I'm seeing changes for the good even though it's slow. I know the next time I see my doctor she will be excited for me. As of June I have have been able to keep 22lbs off.

Thanks, Frenchhen and Daniliebe for the support. This has been a great forum.

Tori~I to like to let them melt in my mouth. They were my Christmas "chocolate treat" too. They are no longer a temptation as I passed them off to my dad.

Have a blessed week everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.