Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try? >

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Community
Notices

15 in 15 Easter Goal, anyone want to try?

Old 03-13-2012, 12:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Donmommar! Congratulations on finding Fitday! Good questions! I am sure you can find the right information here, I will also peek around and see what i can find for you. This is what I personally try for... 50% carbs, 25% Protein, 25% fat. Why those for me? well after days and days of logging and eating really healthy, that little combo seemed to work for me. And the healthy eating days just naturally fell into that pattern for me. I do know if I eat more protein than that, (I wear contact lenses) my contacts cloud up with protein deposits and it drives me batty!

I've lost, as of this morning, a total of 40 pounds and I am 12 pounds away from my final goal. I am 43, and 5'4" tall.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-articl...your-diet.html Here is a nice article on the subject.
Old 03-14-2012, 01:09 AM
FitDay Member

Okay! Today was my weigh in... 135.5! Yeah!!! Eager to hear from all of you! have a Splendid day!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 03:42 PM
FitDay Member

OK, Monday I weighed in at 125.6 in the am. Today was crazy and didn't get around to weighing in until evening and I was 125.2!! I'm usually lighter in the morning and heavier in the evening so I was pretty pleased to see that I was a bit lighter this evening. Hopefully I won't be disappointed tomorrow morning!
Old 03-14-2012, 11:05 PM
FitDay Member

Set my new weight goal today. Off we go!
Old 03-14-2012, 11:09 PM
FitDay Member

I so hear you, donmommar. I'm tired of the letter W on the tag! I want misses' sizes!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

OK, So on Febebruary 26 when I started this diet, I was 200. Today i am 197. I guess it is all worth it, but all that work, and it comes off so slowly. I know I need to drink more water, but then I run to the bathroom constantly, and being a teacher, that is a problem. Does the water help you lose faster? Thanks, everyone.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:55 AM
FitDay Member

Here we go! You are all inspiring me to stick to this. NOT EASY!!!!

Feb. 26, 2012 200lbs. YUK
March 15, 2012 197 lbs. Still yuk
Old 03-16-2012, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

298 today. I'm hoping seeing the 3 is gone for good. If after two weeks I stay under then I will say I'm 100% out of the 3 zone. As last Wed. I was 302.2 This week I'm pushing myself to get in 55 minutes of activity a day. I really would love to see 295 when I weigh in on the 4th at my appointment.

Donmommar: You had asked about drinking lots of water. For me drinking at least 8 glasses a day has helped me to maintain my weight. When I last saw my physian the first words out of her mouth where, "You look different". Granted I had lost 10 lbs from the last time I saw her. The saying water is good for your skin is true.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:35 PM
FitDay Member

HEY LMB2011 - Great job!!! That really encourages me - You have done great. Don't you feel a lot better? Today I caved in and ate chocolate. Haven't had ANY in a month. It was heavenly, and the first time I have really craved it. Now I am done and ready to be good again. I guess one little slip is ok?!?!?! Keep up the good work.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:24 PM
FitDay Member

You all are inspiring!!! Congratulations on your losses! LMB-I am the same way, I don't officially say bye bye to that pound until I don't see it for a while. Feels so good to see them go. And I truly don't mind slow loss. I haven't had FAST loss in a long time, and in order to get it, I was working out a LOT more than I was comfortable with. I am now trying to exercise at a rate that I can continue the rest of my life. Lots of walking, yoga, water workouts pretty much sum up my cardio plan.

Donmommar- it's okay to have a little chocolate, sounds like you did it right. Sounds to me like you didn't over-indulge in it, but ate it, enjoyed every bite and moved on. That is something I have begun doing. Whatever I am going to eat, it is going to need to be flavorful, delicious, worth it. I don't waste putting food in my mouth that I am not going to FULLY FULLY ENJOY every bite, and I am going to slow down and pay attention WHEN i am eating it too! So many times you can eat a whole plate of food and NEVER even remember tasting it!

ET-How'd the weigh in go?
Calla- you are out of the starting gate like a racehorse!!!

Okay evil weekend is upon me. I did well and ate about 300 calories less today and walked twice as long today to give me a little more wiggle room with my calories tomorrow and Sunday. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.