Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Old 12-25-2011, 03:10 PM
FitDay Member

Mern, thanks I do hope we all have an amazing year ahead too! Glad to hear your day was happy!

Mike, thanks y'all. I just love your Southern charm. xo
Old 12-25-2011, 05:26 PM
FitDay Member

Mern ~ I'm sorry to keep you hanging -- but I did 1/2 hour walking. I'm not sure how far it was, but kept a good clip. Does that count!? I also have different Leslie Sansone DVDs. Anyhow -- Thanks for the inspiration this weekend.

Christmas season is a little challenging, isn't it?

I'll be back later with follow up on my goals as soon as I get a few things figured out.

Last edited by fit4luv; 12-25-2011 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:07 PM
FitDay Member

REPORT FIT 3-wk Challenge: FUN*FIBER*FEET

WEEK [Mon-Mon] #1 #2 #3

Focus ~ FUN with the kids Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y

Intake ~ FIBER 20 gm (Star goal*25 gm) Y,Y,N,Y,Y, Y

Train ~ FEET -Wear/Record Pedometer Y,Y,Y,Y,Y,Y
Old 12-25-2011, 07:15 PM
FitDay Member

Merry Christmas!

The greatest Christmas gift of all
Was never placed beneath a tree,
But lay within a manger
Beneath a star, for all to see.

I hope your day has been filled with peace and joy and that you have enjoyed time with family and friends.

I am going to try to log some of the large amounts of food I have eaten tonight but we have 30 people expected for an open house tomorrow so sleep is a must I will try to catch up with you all Tuesday.God bless.
Old 12-25-2011, 07:39 PM
FitDay Member

Goals:
Walk 25k: M=0, T=6.2k, W=8.4k, T=6.2k, F=0 ,S=3.6=24.4k
Exercise 4 days: M=N, T=Hike, W=Hike, T=Hike, F=Weights = yes
Squats 4 days: M=N, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y =yes
Ab work 4 days: M=N, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y =yes
Calories less than 1400 Mon thru Fri: M=1063, T=1395, W=1273, T=1410, F=1204 =no
Calories less than 1900 Sat & Sun: S=1607, S=2581
Calorie deficit of 3000 for week: M= -870, T=-848, W=-732, T= -813, F= -868 (-4131) = yes
Christmas company or visits everyday: M=Yes, T=Yes, W=Yes, T=Yes, F=Yes, S=Y, S=Y= yes
Slow down and take in or share the holiday spirit: M=Yes, T=Yes, W=Yes, T=Yes, F=Yes, S=Yes, S=Yes = yes
Old 12-26-2011, 03:05 AM
FitDay Member

Default Trying to get back on track!

Hi to everyone and thankyou for my welcome back. Hope everyone had a lovely christmas day!

MERN- Hi there- my little ones are 8 and 7. A boy and a girl. They had a very good christmas and best of all was thankful and appreciated all the lovely presents given to them from family and friends so i was a very proud mummy and pleased im raising them well in some ways!
Getting back is much harder the longer i have been off track but i WILL get there. Im not standing on the scales til weigh in cos i dont want to depress myself but if i can do fairly good til 9th Jan maybe i can cushion the blow.
My dress was lovely and although i could feel the extra pounds i wasnt allowing it to bother me. Because i made a nice effort with hair and make up i felt much better for the photographs.

The Rosemary Conley diet is based on a calorie allowance with 3 healthy meals a day and 2 power snacks.

Breakfast- 200cals
Snack- 50cals
Lunch- 300cals
Snack- 50cals
Dinner- 400cals
Milk/calcium allowance- 200cals

The only rule is everything i eat needs be 5% fat or less which is simple looking on the packets in the per 100g column.
The more exercise i do the better but i have to be honest and say i really havent been doing enough. FAR FROM IT!

Foodwise wasnt as bad as expected but i was at my mums with a few people so i didnt overdo it as much as i would have done if id have been at my own house. Blimey though- the amount of butter and fat my mum cooked with wasnt worth thinking about lol! Plus theres the alcohol intake! (no more of that though for another few months)
Im much healthier when cooking at homefor my family but i excused it since it was christmas. It was absolutely delicious and felt very lucky.

The kiddies are visiting their dad today and not back til tomorrow so although im not in the mood to cook i will try to not eat too badly.
Old 12-26-2011, 08:42 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
The ring was a success.
I just had to chime in that I am soooo happy it worked out the way you had hoped