Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 11/21 Oh Boy, Here Comes Thanksgiving! >

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 11/21 Oh Boy, Here Comes Thanksgiving!

Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread Starting 11/21 Oh Boy, Here Comes Thanksgiving!

Old 11-27-2011, 06:36 PM
FitDay Member

Mern I am so sorry about your ring I hope it shows up.

Mike Crappy about the tv I think I would be pretty mad.

Pam I hope your brunch was fun and that your will power held out.

Main80 Your weekly calorie average was awesome there is no shame in 1356 for the week , you can’t have too many sneaky calories with numbers like that.

I finally got the scale to move this weekend -2lbs so I am pretty happy it’s been two weeks with no changes I was defiantly getting frustrated. My hubby got the concrete pad poured today so hopefully by the end of next week the oil tank fiasco will be over. I hope everyone is bouncing back from the long weekend, talk to you all tomorrow.

Goals:
Walk 25k: M=6.5, T=2.4, W=5.8, T=6.5, F=7.2k, S=3.1k = 31.5k Done.
Gym 2 days: 0,0,0,0,0,0,0 Fail
Exercise 5 days: M=Hike, T=Walk, W=Walk/Weights, T=Hike, F=Walk, S=Walk /Shopped, S=N = Done
Squats 5 days: M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y, S=Y, S=N = Done
Ab work 5 days: M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=Y, S=Y, S=Y = Done
Calories less than 1400: M=1236, T=1280, W=1216, T=1367, F=1135, S=1177, S=1272 = Done
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week: M= -1006, T=-840, W=-801, T=-857, F= -850, S=-815, S= -808 =(-5977)
Christmas prep everyday: M=Started baking. T=Got wish lists from Mom/Dad and son. W=Two more cookies baked and frozen, purchased bacon on sale 2$ pound for Christmas breakfast. T= Started Christmas Cards 20 done, baked more cookies. F=Finished hubbys gifts and last 2 stockings. S= Bought poinsettas,candy canes and all the candy for our cookie decorating party. S=Inside of the house decorated no tree yet as we do a live tree. = Done
Share something wonderful that happened today: Decorated the house with my daughters nieces and nephew (god children) they are 7, 4 and 3 months and it just made my day little kids and Christmas you can’t go wrong.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:36 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
I told the guy at the shop that your favorite color was pink... he said he'd take it from there... I hope that was OK... LOL
Quinn you'd better call the guy back and make sure he knows that Mike likes glitter and bunnies and kittens.