FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   I'm so Proud of Myself! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/5734-im-so-proud-myself.html)

Wanda51 11-16-2011 07:32 AM

I'm so Proud of Myself!

Last night I sent my son to the store because my grand daughter wanted some cake. She has been doing so good and she brushes her teeth I got her a small Hostess cupcake. My son asked me what I wanted and I thought you know I have been doing really great perhaps a small apple pie. Then at the last minute I told him to get me a Greek yogurt instead. :) Then today I went shopping for Thanksgiving and walked right past the bakery. There was so much goodies there yet nothing looked good to me. However, once I reached the dairy I piled up on the yogurts. LOL It seems as if I find myself not wanting those sweet things anymore. I even put on a pair of jeans today that I had to suck in my stomach to fasten and couldn't breath afterwards. They fastened with no problems and I could sit and move around with no problems. I am so proud of myself that it makes me want to keep doing better. That is why I'm going to allow myself to have a small piece of pumpkin pie next week. LOL

wildbeanerz 11-16-2011 07:37 AM

You are doing awesome! You have every right to be proud of yourself!!

And way to go on jeans that fit!! :)

tvlady1908 11-16-2011 10:59 AM

Great job!!! It feels good when you can walk past the cake and cookies.

Rubystars 11-16-2011 12:40 PM

Great job Wanda! :)

Lyndy27 12-01-2011 10:54 PM

Great job! It feels great to be able to wear your skinny clothes!

LMB2011 12-17-2011 03:18 AM

yogurt

Originally Posted by Wanda51 (Post 62630)
There was so much goodies there yet nothing looked good to me. However, once I reached the dairy I piled up on the yogurts. LOL It seems as if I find myself not wanting those sweet things anymore.

I too pile in the yogurts when I go shopping. I no longer crave those cookies, or brownies while shopping. Thanks to the yogurt people :)

Freshman30 01-05-2012 08:47 AM

That's great!! Keep it up! Those yogurts are terrific, but I have a MAJOR sweet tooth sometimes and those aren't quite enough. Occasionally allow yourself to have a Smart One's dessert. They. Are. Amazing.

Smart Delights - Weight Watchers® Smart Ones®

Rubystars 01-06-2012 11:45 PM

I thought smart ones used to have a mississippi mud flavor. I don't see that in the list anymore. I wonder if they discontinued it.

molly221 01-07-2012 04:04 AM

Great job! The button on the jeans is a better feeling that seeing 1 lb on the scale. I had a treat last night also. SF jello with Cool-whip. My teen is losing a little weight, had one and asked me what the catch was. He thinks I am sneaky.

sksan 01-08-2012 10:56 AM

Good for you but be careful. I have just come up to bed and thought I would have a lemon yogurt. OMG when I typed it into the food journal - it was full of sugar. 100 calories for a small ramekin. Yuck. I shall be looking for a different sweet treat.