Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Starting 10/31/11

Old 10-31-2011, 03:50 AM
FitDay Member

Sooo… Today in one of my Psych labs we were discussing addictions. Our assignment for this week is to log our addiction (we get to chose it). So far, my top two addictions are caffeine… and Fitday. Honestly, I thought about what it would be like to go a day without analyzing my intake and chatting on the forums, and I had a flood of anxiety. So… I think that I might try giving up FitDay next week, because I hate the idea of being dependant on anything. So I’m going to get my fix this week, then you lovelies will be without me for at least 5 days next week!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:09 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Trying to accomplish:
Me:
1. Be able to stay stronger than Stegosaurus.
2. Get IFBB level of ripped.

I'm not sure that I could design a plan on that level, that's why I turn to the pro's and follow one of their plans. I'm currently during MH's Huge in a Hurry. If you really want to get ripped, I'd recommend P90X, that is if you think you can handle it. I'm not so sure that you and your girls are up for the challenge. I figured that last two statements alone will make you want to run out and get it. But seriously it works, and will probably do what you want and doesn't require a lot of space or equiptment. Heck y'all could even get together and do it like a "class".

BTW I'm in for this week but I'm off to a bad start. It's Halloween, what do you expect?
Old 10-31-2011, 04:23 AM
FitDay Member

Oh, I almost forgot that I found a pic of the boxer pumpkin that I carved last year.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
Oh, I almost forgot that I found a pic of the boxer pumpkin that I carved last year.

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
wow that is amazing. How did you get the different shades? Do you have a picture of it in the light?
Old 10-31-2011, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

It was a stencil. Some areas were scraped and others were cut-outs. I'll have to see if I can find a daylight pic of it. The brighter areas were scraped very close to breaking through the flesh.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:49 AM
FitDay Member

Goals:

1. Exercise 4x - Y
2. Emphasize proteins and veggies at all meals and snax except veg at breakfast - N (we had an AM meeting w Panera so I ate a wholegrain bagel and HUGE piece of cinnamon coffee cake!)
3. No trans fats
Old 10-31-2011, 04:51 AM
Super Moderator

Sooo… Today in one of my Psych labs we were discussing addictions. Our assignment for this week is to log our addiction (we get to chose it). So far, my top two addictions are caffeine… and Fitday. Honestly, I thought about what it would be like to go a day without analyzing my intake and chatting on the forums, and I had a flood of anxiety. So… I think that I might try giving up FitDay next week, because I hate the idea of being dependant on anything. So I’m going to get my fix this week, then you lovelies will be without me for at least 5 days next week!
You ain't going anywhere. Just admit it. You were gone for too long and missed us so much that you had to come back. Oh wait, that's not what happened. But yeah, you can't keep away. I can't believe that Ann and Mern has been gone for so long. Maybe I should drag them back...
Old 10-31-2011, 05:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6

I'm not sure that I could design a plan on that level, that's why I turn to the pro's and follow one of their plans. I'm currently during MH's Huge in a Hurry. If you really want to get ripped, I'd recommend P90X, that is if you think you can handle it. I'm not so sure that you and your girls are up for the challenge. I figured that last two statements alone will make you want to run out and get it. But seriously it works, and will probably do what you want and doesn't require a lot of space or equiptment. Heck y'all could even get together and do it like a "class".

BTW I'm in for this week but I'm off to a bad start. It's Halloween, what do you expect?
Haha, I knew that I was asking a lot! :P These next few months will be conditioning, losing fat %, etc. etc. Will have more time to post with more detail later. Getting my learning on.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:22 AM
Super Moderator

Haha, I knew that I was asking a lot! :P These next few months will be conditioning, losing fat %, etc. etc. Will have more time to post with more detail later. Getting my learning on.
Your diet has to be spot on, it is a must.
Old 10-31-2011, 05:43 AM
FitDay Member

April Your shopping trip sounds great I agree it’s nice to say” that ones to big, smaller size please”. Way to go on losing 2 more pounds you are doing awesome you’ll be overweight before you know it( hmm that sounds odd but you know what I meant). You deserve to be happy we all know how much work this journey is and when you pass a milestone you deserve a party so I will toot a horn for you. Sweet pumpkin that must of took sometime.

Quinn Enjoy your Halloween celebration I hope you and the kids have fun.

Mhibdon Your exercise plan sounds intense your so driven maybe you could share a bit since I was sick I seem to be feeling lazy I didn’t lift a single weight last week. You will be a machine before you are done your program, good luck. I will miss your humor while you are away, but it sounds like an interesting paper.

Mike Avoid Halloween candy at all costs, eat a vegetables. I just got lured by a mini twix it actually spoke softly to me then as I was enjoying it I read the box 6o calories in a mini twix and its not even lunchtime yet.

Have a great day stay strong around all the candy

Goals
Exercise 5 days:
Squats 5 days:
Ab work 5 days:
Calories less than 1400:
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week:
Clean something (not daily chores) everyday:
Keep food opinions to myself (other than here):

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.