Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11 >

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational starting 10/24/11

Old 10-26-2011, 02:41 AM
FitDay Member

Had to just quickly skim again. There just are not enough hours in the day for me to be able to keep up with the posts. DRAT!!!!

Hope, I'm rooting for you to keep off that 6 lbs. It is possible to lose that much in three days. I still say weight is weight--water weight looks the same as fat weight on your body unless it's lumpy cellulite. I'm for sure retaining water (and regained some fat). I lost 2 1/2 lbs. since yesterday after drinking a lot of water including fennel tea which may have diuretic properties. LOL on the rude joke about "male chickens."

Cassie, I loved reading about your Halloween costumes.

Amy, anyone who diets on her birthday is NUTS! Glad you enjoyed yourself. I doubt it's 1.2 lbs. o'fat regain overnight. Probably some is water. I believe our bodies sometimes try to protect themselves with water retention just when it perceives excess calories or carbs.

Quinn, I have no problem with your flaunting your great body, youthful appearance and successful happy family at a reunion. You deserve to be able to enjoy an "in your face day" with those who were so mean to you. With any luck, though, maybe some of them will have mellowed over the years and regret the way they acted in high school. I hope one of the meanies comes up and tells you how great you look.

nottheactress--great reporting job! I'm glad that reviewing your day makes you more optimistic about the next day. But even when we occasionally have horrible days to report, we can feel more optimistic about tomorrow because each day is a fresh new beginning.

I gotta go.

Hugs to all!
Old 10-26-2011, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

Mike has an evil twin! We're in trouble now, ladies!

All kidding aside, great photography job, Mike. How fun it was to see that pic.
Old 10-26-2011, 02:52 AM
FitDay Member

Health/Nutrition Goals...
1. 80oz water daily M: Yes, T: Yes,
2. No buying the dessert of the week (turtle cheesecake) from the work kitchenM: Yes, T: Yes,
3. No stuffing junk in my mouth M: Yes, T: Yes,
4. One diet soda daily limit M: Yes, T: Yes,
5. No added salt on the plate M: Yes, T: Yes,
6. Walk on lunch M: Yes, T: Yes,

Life Goals...
1. Clean out closet M: No, T: No,
2. Plant bulbs M: No, T: No,
3. Watch my attitude. I've had an attitude lately that isn't good. M: Yes, T: Nope,
4. Do my nails M: No, T: No, W: undid my nails, that's a start...before work even!,
5. Give blood on Thursday
6. There will be awesome treats for giving blood. Take them home and share with (give to) my guys

Yesterday was another great day. I didn't get to any of my 'after work' goals because we ate dinner, ran to the grocery store, then I cleaned up quick because our contractor was coming back to double check his crews work on our roof from Monday. While he was there I was baking cookies (which I didn't even eat one yet...just a half of one ). We ended up standing out in the yard half freezing just bs'ing away until it was pitch black dark outside. It was a good thing that he did come over last night though. The hubby and I were pretty heavy into an argument about me being irresponsible and having him there for an hour or so put the hubby in a different mood. We actually spent the rest of the evening together happily.

Cassie ... Wow, I don't know if I could have resisted the froyo with a coupon. Good thing you must not have mentioned it to your hubby or if he was like mine he would have been a very bad influence! You are doing awesome with all your blue goals!!

Quinn ... I don't know if I consider it petty and catty to want to look good ... well better than others ... at a reunion. I would just take it as motivation and use it for that. Sounds like you had a childhood similar to mine. All the popular, thin, cheerleader types get such joy out of being mean to the chubby girl for some reason. Unless she is smarter than them and can let them copy her homework.

Nottheactress ... What kind of sewing do you do? Sorry to hear about your increase in rent. At least she is giving you a good amount of notice on that. Keep your chin up and be positive. Things will work out. Cleaning is definitely better than sitting on your rear.

Darlene ... Still going great with all that green!!

Amy ... Wow 4 x ... you used up all 4 of you emoticons in one sentence! I don't think birthday weight really counts ... does it? Don't you just love it when the kids have a report due in the next day or so and they haven't started it yet. I caught one doing a spanish presentation on Sunday night for Monday's class. .... I am with you on the looking good for the IL's. We went to a family picnic this year and I was at about 40lbs lost at that point. I saw the looks and glances but only ONE was able to say...have you lost weight? You look good! .... Not even my MIL!!! She is a very obese lady and has many health issues. She even got denied for bypass because she wouldn't follow the presurgery diet. Oh well...enough about that!

Mary ... I hope that whatever is stressing you this week gets resolved. It really does create a physical drain on your body. Any time I am stressed out I could really just take a nap. Some people don't sleep from stress....I am the complete opposite.

Joanna ... I am glad you wake up from your lows. My hubby's aunt doesn't wake up. Luckily for her the place where she works knows about this and if she is more than 10 mins late for work they start checking on her. More than once they have had to call her MIL and ambulance to go rescue her with sugars of 27 or less. ... I love that you are wearing a new shirt today. It is amazing what a new piece of clothing can do for ya!

Mike ... Great pic! I love it!!
Old 10-26-2011, 03:25 AM
Super Moderator

Health and Fitness:

1) Post up journal > 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
2) Don't gain any more weight (183.6) TBA
3) 4 servings of fruit/veggies daily no, no (I didn't drink the V8 )
4) gallon of water per day so close, yes

Other:
5) No bidding on eBay for a motorcycle no (no is good, yes means I bid), no (although there is one 3 hrs away I could go and pick up now)
6) Have fun Saturday at the Buddy Walk for the NDSS TBA
7) Write 3 policies 0, 1
8) Push the next person to post yes, but I need to turn up the heat, no but she ganged up on me with all the other cackling hens
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
8) Push the next person to post yes, but I need to turn up the heat, no but she ganged up on me with all the other cackling hens
It's all part of my evil plan... to get you subconsciously thinking about hens, which makes you think about chickens, which makes you think about cows, which makes you think about farms, which reminds you to eat your veggies!
Old 10-26-2011, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

Today I'm so exhausted. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions and a headache since I got to work today, usually they don't start until the afternoon! Ugh! I'm going to be ready to stay home sick tomorrow just in case. Thanks for your encouragement, everyone!
Old 10-26-2011, 03:49 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
It's all part of my evil plan... to get you subconsciously thinking about hens, which makes you think about chickens, which makes you think about cows, which makes you think about farms, which reminds you to eat your veggies!
Sheesh, I will, I will! I would hound you but you seem to be doing decent so far. Just wait until you fall!
Old 10-26-2011, 04:16 AM
FitDay Member

Oh man, Mike, I literally laughed out loud in my office when I saw your picture - everyone wanted to know what was so funny!
Old 10-26-2011, 04:28 AM
FitDay Member

Not able to do individual replies yet, but just wanted to pop in & say that Mike's twin should tots make more appearances! Homeboy, why you not dressin supa fly all the time?!
Old 10-26-2011, 04:30 AM
Super Moderator

Checking in super-quickly.

Oh my goodness, you guys, today I am swimming in work up to my eyeballs. I will check in properly tonight with Tuesday and Wednesday's reports, I promise!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.