Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12 >

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Notices

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Old 09-15-2011, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

I feel for ya Amy. Is it possible to have her shower at night before bed instead of in the morning? Maybe that would be a different part of her routine that might work better for her. That's what we do. And that lays all the groundwork for our bedtime routine. Not trying to say my way is better than yours by any means just a suggestion.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:27 AM
Super Moderator

my semi-updated update. I'll finish when I can.
Health and Fitness:
Initial Weigh in 179.0
1. Drop 5 pounds this week (weigh in daily in the morning):T:176.4 (-2.6),W:179.0 (+2.6) I went on a nut rampage, too much salt, Th:175.2 (-3.8)
2. Workout 3 times this week (maybe only 2 since I'm getting another epidural this week):no ,yes, no
3. Walk 10 miles: 2.0, 0, 0
4. -3000 calories for the week: -708. +885, -1535 (Take that slackers! )
5. Post up my Journal: 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal
6: Keep the slackers
accountable:
Amy: Oh trust me, you won't be getting off the slacker list anytime soon. Numbers looking good for the week. You can almost coast on the calorie numbers, but don't let your guard down. BTW I know it's my turn. I have 7 moves to make. I need to get busy. lol

Ann: Wooowhoo, congrats on the 4 miles and the 155.5 pounds. I'm truly envious of the 4 miles.

yunalee: That's good about your fiance. Get busy on those commissions! Great job on the Wii and other goals!!

Terri: Great job, on the makeup and pic, very nice on the calories too, almost at -3k already. IMO feeling good about yourself well help your progress and people giving you compliments is all part of it. So does this mean you're getting made up tomorrow too?

April: Sound like you've been hanging around the gear heads. Most females don't talk about 9" rears, spools, minitubs, etc. BTW, I'm a Mustang man myself, hence my username. Do you drink water out of a bottle or cup? If I use a cup I barely drink any. If I drink 16.9oz bottle I can hit a gallon, if I drink 20 oz bottles I'll go over a gallon. All of your numbers are looking great, keep it up.

Rose: I was good with my food. 780 calories, what did you do? Was that like an insane spin class or plyo class or a combination of things?

Non Health & Fitness:
7. Get Heart worm medication for Chloe': No, Yes
8. Give Chloe' and Mytsie a bath: No, Yes
9. Give my car a bath: No, No, No

Cassie, You do know that you can't make up for lost sleep right? No veggie out in bed all weekend watch Lifetime or WE! Okay?

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-15-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:10 AM
Super Moderator

Yes, Mike, I am aware I can't make it up. I can't remember the last time I lounged around in bed all weekend. No TV in the bedroom, Lifetime is insipid, and I don't even know what WE is. I failed at that goal last night again too and will need you to seriously bust my chops on it from here on out, because I obviously warrant external motivation.

Terri, what a wonderful picture! You look great; thanks for putting it up!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I failed at that goal last night again too and will need you to seriously bust my chops on it from here on out, because I obviously warrant external motivation.
What seems to be issue that you are having? Talk to me, what's bothering you? What keeps you up at night?

Are you spending too much time on here late at night? If so, I can put you on post approval between 10:00pm and 8:00am CST , that should keep you away.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Super Moderator

Alright my slackers, if you've made my list this week and aren't ACTIVE here over the weekend, you will have the pleasure of being part of my PCC group next week. Exciting right? My PCC group or groupies will actually be in a club, a club of the elite, really exciting, right? For the entire week y'all will be in this elite group with no additional charge yo your normal membership! You should be extremely excited by now.

So what is PCC?

This will be my Peeing Clear Club! At some point of the day for all seven days you must pee clear! I DO NOT WANT PICS! So a simple yes or no will do. Get ready to drink some water and now that you're excited, get ready to peeeeeee!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:35 AM
FitDay Member

Mike I like your suggestion for drinking from a bottle. I may have to switch to that to see if I can get my water back up. Usually I'm good at getting lots but it's been suffering when I have been busy. I have a bright red metal one I may put back in use.

4.3 of my 5 hours exercise done
Calories been over my 1500 but below maintenance
water -- I've been slacking. May have to get back to using my water consumption app on my cell phone or try the bottle.

Mary

Last edited by Kumochi; 09-15-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
What seems to be issue that you are having? Talk to me, what's bothering you? What keeps you up at night?

Are you spending too much time on here late at night? If so, I can put you on post approval between 10:00pm and 8:00am CST , that should keep you away.
Nope, it's not the FD; I think it's a function of simply not being tired early enough, starting something that I want to finish, and enjoying the only time I have to myself all day, in varying proportions.

Next week I'll try to put some goals up to help with that, but be ready with some consequences.

Really got crossed up on my plan today; I packed a great lunch and then the doc managing my new practice got lunch for everyone! I had a clutch moment, but thank goodness it was Panera Bread; total win; had a salad for 310 calories and a bunch of protein.

But it's band night at a barbecue joint and I've gotta find a good choice there...

Almeeker, I'd start now with schmoozing docs, cause you're going to need serious tranqs when all three of your girls are teens!
Old 09-15-2011, 10:49 AM
FitDay Member

Terri -- great photo. I'm glad you got positive feedback from your co-workers.

Amy - they do grow out of it eventually. Would she drink a protein shake first thing in the morning or a granola bar left by the bedside? My grandkids are just becoming teenagers and it was a challange spending time with the 14 year old last month. Her time to eat was 9 - 11 pm or later.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Don't forget you all are here for the 7 days! I've warned the kids that are going to visit we are eating healthy and being active this weekend. Although I don't know if attending an event called Rib Fest can be healthy.

Mary
Old 09-15-2011, 10:56 AM
Super Moderator

Thanks Mary for the 7 day shout out!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:39 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Hunny24
I will light a candle and pray for you!
Aww thanks hunny, you're so sweet.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.