Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12 >

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Community
Notices

7-Day (full week, not 5 & not 6 day) Motivational Thread Starting 9/12

Old 09-12-2011, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Are you kidding me? Don't bust my chops, boy! Who was here with you all weekend long?

Gotta get cleaned up, then I'll do my goals. Just got back from a 5-mile run on the trails. Y'all should be flattered that I check FitDay even before showering !
Yep, you were here all week and you had a great week, that's why you didn't make my list... yet. I can't give you a "get out of jail free" pass, I must keep a watchful eye on you.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

hi guys mike i guess you should add me to your slacker list, i slack alot :P

last week was the first week i was trying to be aware of myself and starting to back into shape.

agian i'm trying to keep my goals simple.

i can't wait till next week is when i start my tai chi and zumba classes i hope this will get me the help i need.

Health Goals:
1. 3 Bottles of water (3 cups of water for the bottle i use):
2. wii fit 30mins 6/7 days:
3. 10,000 steps 6/7 days:
4. only going out for food once this week:
5. go swimming twice:

Life Goals:
-finish up commissions:
- finish this week homework to do list:
Old 09-12-2011, 02:52 AM
Super Moderator

Ann, that's a gorgeous picture. I'm glad you had such a good time . Fear not, those pounds will come off. From the way you sound, I think they'll come off out of sheer determination!

Almeeker, you too. Oh, lady, I've been there, done that, written the book on it. And I just released a new edition. Pick it up, have a blow-out exercise today, and move on. You've had your fun, now it's chop, chop! You know if you put your mind to it, you can move mountains, so make yourself a priority and let's see some good goals this week!

yunalee, now that you know what you're up against, go ahead and have at it! I hope you enjoy your tai chi and zumba classes. Make some small changes this week and see how much better you feel!
Old 09-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator

Well, it was a good news/bad news morning on the scale today. The good news is that I'm back in my comfort range weight-wise and about a pound and a half away from the lowest weight I like to maintain. The bad news is that my body fat percentage has really jumped...like 3 or 4 percentage points from where it was before I left on vacation . So, I know what I need to do.

Goals this week:

1. Calories capped at 1400
2. Follow pie chart rules (balance macros, unsat fat twice sat fat, 25 g fiber)
3. Workout 7 times (3 times with the weights)
4. Sleep 7 hours a night.
5. Keep a water bottle going all day.

I have a ton of things on the home and work to-do list, but I'll work off that list rather than posting here. Does anybody ever write stuff on the list they've recently done, just for the satisfaction of crossing it off?

Have a good Monday, everyone; make it a great week!
Old 09-12-2011, 03:00 AM
Super Moderator

yunalee, you got it. I added you to my list.

Ann, 4 pounds this week? Awesome. How about, if you don't hit 4, you do 40 push ups (I let you do them on your knees) and If I don't drop 5 I'll do 50 on my toes?
I'll even let you pause twice (in the up position), I'll go straight through.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:02 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I have a ton of things on the home and work to-do list, but I'll work off that list rather than posting here. Does anybody ever write stuff on the list they've recently done, just for the satisfaction of crossing it off?

Have a good Monday, everyone; make it a great week!
Nothing major, but I did write off weighing myself already. I made that goal after I already did it.

Cassie, I've got something to put in your head. Everytime you see my guy swing the ban hammer in my sig (and he hits the ground and it says GTFO!!!) I want you to hear the sound Ding... Ding... Ding... Ding. Then you need to get your hubby in the background singing "That's the sound of the men, working on the chain... gaaaaannnnng"

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 09-12-2011 at 03:10 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Great pic, Ann. Very photogenic couple! Wow, you both look so relaxed and happy.

This weeks goals same as last:

Calorie limit 1600
Saturated fat average 11% of total calories (down from 12% past two months)
Dietary cholesterol average 300mg
Carbs less fiber limit 25g
Fiber target 30g
Veggies and fruits 6 servings per day
Track protein grams and % of total calories

Water 64 oz.
Exercise 5 days
Artificial sweetener limit 2 packets per day
Sugar free candy limit 2 pieces per day

Last edited by Mern; 09-12-2011 at 09:06 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
yunalee, you got it. I added you to my list.

Ann, 4 pounds this week? Awesome. How about, if you don't hit 4, you do 40 push ups (I let you do them on your knees) and If I don't drop 5 I'll do 50 on my toes?
I'll even let you pause twice (in the up position), I'll go straight through.
I already do 30-40 regular - guy push ups about 4 times a week. So I need something a bit harder for a challenge.

How about if I don't hit the 4 pound mark, I'll take a picture of my guns and post for all to see. At least that part looks good for the time being but can always get better !!
Old 09-12-2011, 03:27 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Hunny24
I already do 30-40 regular - guy push ups about 4 times a week. So I need something a bit harder for a challenge.

How about if I don't hit the 4 pound mark, I'll take a picture of my guns and post for all to see. At least that part looks good for the time being but can always get better !!
Guns are good. I like guns! How about that and some chin ups? If you have chin ups mastered then I'm fresh out of ideas.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Guns are good. I like guns! How about that and some chin ups? If you have chin ups mastered then I'm fresh out of ideas.
Yeah I think I can only do one of those so I can try that. I was thinking that if I don't make it, all my runs outside have to be at least 4 miles everytime.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.