Notices

30 Pound Club?

Old 04-12-2010, 04:36 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm here now when's the weigh in?

Hi Ladies! I weighed in at 173 on April 3, tonight I weighed in at 170.5. My goal is to get to 140. My problem area is my upper body......arms, back, and especially the abdomen. I also hold all my weight in the upper portion of my abdomen while having a flat lower area. Not pretty I look consistantly pregnant. Just went through a recent break up from a five year relationship..hoping for marriage........promises left unfulfilled. I'm moving on and want to get in shape with a new body and new adventures.[/COLOR][/FONT]
Old 04-13-2010, 07:10 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Weigh in question

Will this group be weighing in here on this thread or will another one be started? Are the weigh ins on Fridays?
I'm having a good week with the exception of one day, which I did NOT let ruin the rest of my week! I hope you are all feeling good this week too!
Old 04-13-2010, 10:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hi All

Hi Everyone,

I am brand new here, and itching to lose 25 pounds. I'd love to be a part of this group as well!! Cheers.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default We can do it!

Hi everyone! I am happy to report that I have lost my first 3 lbs! It is SO helpful for me to log in on fitday what I just ate for breakfast, then go ahead and log in what I plan to eat the rest of the day. It has helped me stay on track this week. I also set a goal of only 5 lbs, then I am going to edit that all along the way and keep adding 5 until I get to my dream weight..pre-baby, pre-marriage! . Maybe these suggestions will help someone else.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

Welcome Orange Flame!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:48 PM
FitDay Member

Default to whitediamondpdx

Hi! We are almost the exact same weight with the same ultimate goal! Let's stay in touch on here. I don't want to fall off the bandwagon!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:50 PM
FitDay Member

Default to avelina

How is the exercise plan going???
Old 04-14-2010, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MamaCampbell
How is the exercise plan going???
So far, so good...it's three times a week and I've completed one day. Day two is tomorrow, and I've taken to walking 30 minutes on my lunch break every day as well now that the weather is nice.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:45 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Weigh-in Friday

Hi all,
Nice to see some new names - welcome.
Fridays were the day we chose to check-in.
See you then (good luck - well I guess it's alittle more that just luck )
Old 04-14-2010, 08:10 PM
FitDay Member

Default Great!

Originally Posted by avelina
So far, so good...it's three times a week and I've completed one day. Day two is tomorrow, and I've taken to walking 30 minutes on my lunch break every day as well now that the weather is nice.
Good for you!!!! Remember as you exercise, don't think of it as drudgery...think of it as an investment in taking care of YOU! Hope to hear you got all 3 in this week!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.