Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread starting 08/15/2011 >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 08/15/2011

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 08/15/2011

Old 08-19-2011, 04:29 AM
Super Moderator

Hello ladies! Just checking in, I still have to get caught up, finish logging food for yesterday, start logging today. It's been so hectic lately, if I had hair I would pull it out. I hope to get caught up at some point today. Yesterday I ate more than I intended (wasn't a cheat but went nuts on nuts) so today I'm cutting back some. My problem has been that I've been so busy that I go way too long without eating and when I finally get a chance to eat, I eat too much. I guess I see when I finish yesterday if it was really that bad, maybe not.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

1) Eat clean 6 days (only 1 cheat day):no, yes, yes, yes
2) 3250 calories deficient for the week:+463(oops, went back for more pizza ), -366, -805, +42
3) Weigh in on Monday and post a picture of the scale & my weight goal chart: yes
4) Make my food log public: yes http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Public...?Owner=01gt4.6
5) walk 10 miles with one walk being at least 6 miles: 2.92, 3.0, 0, 3.1
6) gallon of water a day: yes, yes, yes, yes
7) work out 3 times: no, yes, no, yes
9) daily:
fish oil yes, yes, yes, yes
vitamin yes, yes, yes, yes
floss yes, yes, yes, yes
10) no more than 2 servings of nuts per day (including peanut butter) yes (1), yes (2), yes (2), no(5)
11) 5 servings of veggies a day (green veggies don't get logged) no (1), no(4)
, no(4), no(3)
12) no bread (of any kind) for 2 days no, no, no, no

Old 08-19-2011, 04:52 AM
FitDay Member

can't see your diet log, Mike.

I have been eating like crazy. Not enough sleep = too much food. Also just feel like ah the hell with it... might as well eat. terrible attitude i know. no discipline.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:53 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52

I have been eating like crazy. Not enough sleep = too much food. Also just feel like ah the hell with it... might as well eat. terrible attitude i know. no discipline.
I keep hearing every now and then that it can't be viewed. It's set to public. Maybe it's b/c I can't copy and paste here any more and I need to quote a previously quoted ? May the link is corrupt? This this the link 01gt4.6 - free online diet and fitness journal please let me know if it works here.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52

Sorry to hear that you're in the dumper. Usually when I get like that, if I can force myself to have one really good day, I feel so much better that I can climb back on the wagon. So slap your face with some cold water, pull up your big girl panties, and give me your hand, I'll help pull you back up here where you belong.
Old 08-19-2011, 07:55 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Sorry to hear that you're in the dumper. Usually when I get like that, if I can force myself to have one really good day, I feel so much better that I can climb back on the wagon. So slap your face with some cold water, pull up your big girl panties, and give me your hand, I'll help pull you back up here where you belong.
ROTFL You know what? I don't even know you and yet I can say I think love you (Partridge Family, anyone? Probalby too old a reference for you.) Anyway, pull up your big girl panties. Honey, if i don't stop eating they will be even bigger big girl panties.

I have been walking and going to the gym; I just seem to have lost that juice. Possibly becaus e am ready to keep over form (did I mention?) exhaustion and fatigue. You guys are great. You rock. I should stay with this site.

BTW Mike that worked; I can now see your food log.
Old 08-19-2011, 08:35 AM
Super Moderator

I agree...I've been the same way, but having one good day (or two) can indded usually snap me back on. Do whatever you have to do to get some success under your belt and the rest will follow. Hang in there!
Old 08-19-2011, 08:59 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
I agree...I've been the same way, but having one good day (or two) can indded usually snap me back on. Do whatever you have to do to get some success under your belt and the rest will follow. Hang in there!
must...stop...eating...

thank you Cassie for your encouragement when from what little i have been reading of the posts lately you seem to have your own challenges going on
Old 08-19-2011, 09:16 AM
FitDay Member

Must be something in the air, I was so good all day, barely scrapped 250 cals then went out for dinner. Had a strange goats cheese, walnut and sweet pepper croquettes thing with green salad which wasn't too bad but then had two glasses of wine with it, and went on to have a small tub of Ben & Jerry's and a handful of wine gums at the movies and when I got home two chocolates and a round of bread and butter. I am now in bed thoroughly disgusted with myself and determined to make up for it tomorrow.
I can feel the fat making it's way to my stomach area. Good night everyone, tomorrow is another day.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

Okay, so many of us have been on shaky ground lately; can we get a commitment to check on over the weekend and keep each other strong? Sometimes on weekends you can hear the crickets chirp. Anybody with me? Good, bad, or ugly; no numbers necessary, just pop in and share a thought or two to stay connected and remind ourselves and others that we're fighting a good fight!

P.S.: Hope, stop eating. And I only say that cause I'm there, too. Today I got a late call with a work emergency and impulsively snarfed a granola bar. It was so good that I reached for another one but in that single moment I said aloud to myself, "Stop. You can still NOT eat that one. You are still in control of how today is going." And it worked. So, just remember, at any moment, you can make a good choice (may lightning not strike me because of my really poor choices the past couple weeks, but you know what I mean).

Lizzie, yes, you sound like me, too. Wake up tomorrow, lose the disgusted-with-yourself feeling, and start again. You can do this.

Last edited by cjohnson728; 08-19-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.