FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7 Day Motivational Thread starting June 13, 2011 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/4490-7-day-motivational-thread-starting-june-13-2011-a.html)

Kumochi 06-13-2011 01:26 AM

7 Day Motivational Thread starting June 13, 2011

I really am ready for this thread this week so I'll start it. Hope you all had a great weekend, weather or no weather.

I am feeling motivated and I need to be. My weight graph looks like a lie detector test full of spikes and dips this past while.

My goals this week are to cook more of my own meals, remain below 1500 calories, drink my water, and exercise 5 hours minimium.

Another habit I'm working on is to wear my glasses while grocery shopping. Reading the labels adds time, however I have started putting back those foods with high sodium. That's why I plan to do more cooking.

Good Luck All Mary

quinnesec 06-13-2011 01:36 AM

Happy Monday Morning!

Had a very productive, healthy weekend. Foods could have been cleaner, but I managed to keep my calories well under control. Here's to another good week. :)

Goals remain pretty much unchanged as they seem to be simple and, most importantly, working.

Food and Fitness:

1. 1200 calories/day average.

2. Walk two miles per day minimum, weather permitting.

3. LOG EVERYTHING!

4. Take multivitamin, flax and vitamin E daily.

5. This week, I will get my BMI back under 20.

Personal Stuff:

1. Work on college apps. and related paperwork.

2. Return order to company ASAP.

3. Balance checkbook.

01gt4.6 06-13-2011 01:41 AM

Mary, thanks for stating this. I'm ready for it to. After a few days of not lifting weights I HAD to go workout. I felt 10x worse when I left and could barely walk. This week I'll focus on NOT doing stuff this week.

Don't:
1) lift weights
2) weigh myself
3) miss a day logging food
4) miss a day posting here
5) eat junk/snacks
6) drink less than a gallon of water per day

aspikes 06-13-2011 01:53 AM

Yayy! I'm excited for this week too! Gonna stay focused and dedicated to my goals.

Daily fitness goals:
Eat clean (fruit/veggie) lunches.
Three pink containers of water.
Walk/dance 30 minutes daily.
No nighttime sodas.

Non fitness goals:
No nail picking/biting.
Clean out daughters dresser.
Clean out kitchen cabinets
1 load laundry per day.

Have a great week fitdayers~~

cjohnson728 06-13-2011 03:07 AM

Morning, all...hope the weekend was good, and good to you! Thanks, Mary, for starting off. It was dead quiet here this weekend :).

This week's goals:

1. Daily calories 1300 or less.
2. Exercise 6 times.
3. Rest shoulder three consecutive days.
4. Log everything.
5. Journal mood/reasons for eating.
6. Weigh in daily.

7. Get vacation plans nailed down.
8. Get new cell phone contract, or renew/renegotiate.
9. Finish painting the last of the trim; touch up walls.
10. Stay caught up with work. Somehow the less I have to do, the less productive I am!?

Have a great week, everyone!

xcurlygirlx 06-13-2011 04:07 AM

Here we go again :)

Fitness Goals
strength train 3 times
pilates 3 times
run 3 miles

Nutrition Goals
Stay within 1550 calories
portion control!
Buffet this friday with girlfriends..stick to salad bar
8 glasses of water a day

Mern 06-13-2011 05:22 AM

Wishing everyone a great week. Kudos to those doing well and big cyberhugs to those who are struggling with diet or life issues.

This week's goals:

Calorie limit 1600
Calorie deficit 800 per day
Carbs less fiber 25g
Track grams & % of calories from protein
Track % of calories from saturated fat (12% target)
Track mg. cholesterol (300mg. target)

Artificial sweetener limit 1 packet per day
Sugar free candy limit 2 pieces per day

Water 64 oz.
Exercise 30 minutes, 5 days--no lame excuses
Be sure the day's custom foods in FitDay have sat fat & cholesterol listed.

mhibdon 06-13-2011 05:50 AM

Good afternoon everyone! I've been off dancing until the bars close and flirting with hot people that are way out of my league. In other words, I'm loving life! Oh, and get this, still lost weight! Who would have thought that you could lose weight while being a party girl?! [Note: I do not drink or smoke, so that is probably playing a major role]

My goals for this week are:
1. Remember to eat:
2. Drink water:

cjohnson728 06-13-2011 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by mhibdon (Post 48545)
Good afternoon everyone! I've been off dancing until the bars close and flirting with hot people that are way out of my league. In other words, I'm loving life! Oh, and get this, still lost weight! Who would have thought that you could lose weight while being a party girl?! [Note: I do not drink or smoke, so that is probably playing a major role]

Perhaps I need to come live with you for a while ;).

mhibdon 06-13-2011 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by cjohnson728 (Post 48546)
Perhaps I need to come live with you for a while ;).

Haha, you're welcome anytime! Summer is my favorite season ever! All the sunlight, warmth, and ocean time just recharge me like the Energizer Bunny!