FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Excited! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/447-excited.html)

JRamirez24 02-19-2010 02:08 AM

Excited!

Ok so i havent been on for a while now but I have kept up with my routine.

I have been drinking protein shakes for breakfast and dinner and for lunch I try to have a lot of veggies and fruit.
I must say I have been slacking on the weekends though and have caved in on times>

For excersice, i have tried to go to the gym and Ive gone a few times, the only problem is that where I live we've been getting a lot of snow and its been difficult, but my sister bought a game for our WII called Dance Dance Revolution, and I've been playing that A LOT! its really fun because in my head im playing but im also working up a sweat without noticing so i play longer.

My success: its been about 6-7 weeks since I first logged on to FitDay and decided to start a lifestyle change and today when I got on the scale I've lost 10lbs!! im so excited I have about 45 more lbs to go but I am more motivated than before and really excited.

To be honest I really dont feel like I look any different, some friends have told me they can see it in my face (thats where I mostly show my weight) but the real proof for me is that my clothes are feeling different looser!!

cant wait for summer and getting a whole new wardrobre and putting on a swim suit for the first time in over 7 years!

staceyalberta 02-19-2010 03:43 AM

woo hoo congrats on the 10 lbs & more importantly on the dedication to a more healthy lifestyle. sounds like you are on the right track. you WILL enjoy buying the new clothes & bathing suit have fun!

JRamirez24 02-19-2010 06:05 AM

Originally Posted by staceyalberta (Post 3811)
woo hoo congrats on the 10 lbs & more importantly on the dedication to a more healthy lifestyle. sounds like you are on the right track. you WILL enjoy buying the new clothes & bathing suit have fun!

THANK YOU!!!

Right now going to the mall and buying clothes is such a hassle i always end up feeling depressed and dissappointed, and I always end up crying in the fitting room because I dont look the way I want in some clothes, but I am definitely looking forward to when I can go shopping and look and feel as every woman should!

and yes, cant wait to get into a cute bathing suit and go to the beach!

msmarilyn3 02-22-2010 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by JRamirez24 (Post 3790)
Ok so i havent been on for a while now but I have kept up with my routine.

I have been drinking protein shakes for breakfast and dinner and for lunch I try to have a lot of veggies and fruit.
I must say I have been slacking on the weekends though and have caved in on times>

For excersice, i have tried to go to the gym and Ive gone a few times, the only problem is that where I live we've been getting a lot of snow and its been difficult, but my sister bought a game for our WII called Dance Dance Revolution, and I've been playing that A LOT! its really fun because in my head im playing but im also working up a sweat without noticing so i play longer.

My success: its been about 6-7 weeks since I first logged on to FitDay and decided to start a lifestyle change and today when I got on the scale I've lost 10lbs!! im so excited I have about 45 more lbs to go but I am more motivated than before and really excited.

To be honest I really dont feel like I look any different, some friends have told me they can see it in my face (thats where I mostly show my weight) but the real proof for me is that my clothes are feeling different looser!!

cant wait for summer and getting a whole new wardrobre and putting on a swim suit for the first time in over 7 years!

Good for you! I've been slacking lately but when I initially lost 10#'s people noticed in my face too...my clothes are also feeling looser ...It's a great feeling ha?;) Keep up the great work and you'll knock them dead in your bikini!