Notices

An Odd Question

Old 04-29-2011, 02:30 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow An Odd Question

I've been loosing weight and it seems to have all been lost in my breasts....I went from a full C in December to an A~it's pretty disappointing!

Are there any exercises I can do to maybe build up my pectoral muscles underneath my breasts? I've been avoiding chest exercises out of fear of completely dissolving what little tissue is left there...
Old 04-29-2011, 03:42 AM
FitDay Member

You can have some of my extra tissue from that area!

Anyway - I took a great class a few years ago, and one of the exercises was pec fly on stability ball
A Google search of "pec fly stability ball" reveals how to do it. (not sure on the posting links rules, so leaving you to search)

Abby
Old 04-29-2011, 04:09 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome, thanks!

I wish I could just slide some from my booty....As a friend of mine always tells me, I a butt like a rap-guy's girlfriend lol
Old 04-30-2011, 12:37 PM
FitDay Member

I had a similiar problem...although I wasn't a C to begin with, just a full B. Now I'm a super small B, maybe a big A, but either way it's not great. My boyfriend loves the slimmer me, but is equally sad that my breasts virtually disappeared. Although, I can tell you that when I put on a few pounds, it shows in my breasts first! I think I just need to find a weight where I'm happy and mess with my body fat % to find a spot where I'm happy and my breasts still looks good!
Old 05-01-2011, 02:33 PM
FitDay Member

Same problem - trying to focus on other bits looking leaner, which is slowly happening

Tweaking dressing helps, in terms of at least feeling attractive. I think some things quite suit a less-full chest, like low-cut, backless, or halter dresses/tops, or even the sort of loose, drapey tees that are in at the moment. Wrap dresses work.

There are some lovely delicately endowed ladies... Think of these celebrities, in their heydeys:
- Jane Birkin
- Audrey Hepburn
- Claire Danes
- Eva Longoria
- Kate Hudson
- Cameron Diaz [who's more ruler-y, but not buxom by any means]
- Kathleen Turner
- Josephine Baker
- Cate Blanchett
- Natalie Portman
- Alicia Keys

and loads more I can't think of

Last edited by pinenutcasserole; 05-01-2011 at 02:52 PM.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:02 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks everyone It's good to know I'm not alone with this issue.

I think you're right pinenut, right now my other bits are still pretty healthy--meanwhile my chest is slender lol Once the rest of my body catches up, maybe I won't be so bothered by it.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:54 AM
Super Moderator

One thing that helped me is lifting weights. It didn't do a thing for my cup size; I still have to take a deep breath to fill an A, but it broadened my shoulders just a bit, so I look more balanced, whereas before I was very pear-shaped.
Old 05-04-2011, 01:55 AM
FitDay Member

You can absolutely build up your breasts with pectoral exercises, from what I've heard. A friend of mine got very worried because one of her breasts was suddenly a size bigger than the other. Then she realised it was because she had started working in a bar and was pulling pints with her right hand only. She made a point of pulling the pints with both hands and her breasts evened up again.

I'm in the other camp myself, I'd love to get down to a DD and maybe even a D cup!