Community
Notices

I'm back, Keep an eye on me

Old 07-30-2011, 04:14 AM
FitDay Member

Mai -- just coming over to give you props. I so hear your struggles and equate them with mine.

I often thing . . .CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME SWITCH BRAINS WITH SOMEONE WHO DOES THIS NATURALLY??? A "Freaky Friday" for fitness? I really wish I was wired for wanting to eat well and work out all the time.

That said,
Going to work out, then shower, then off to make my lists and do some work!

Ang
Old 07-31-2011, 05:42 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks, I finally got out and run/walk. My legs are now sore but I feel good.
Mai
Old 07-31-2011, 01:04 PM
FitDay Member

Went for a cook out today. I didn't have any bread but quite full and have 2 beers.
Work out first thing in the morning.
Mai
Old 08-03-2011, 04:39 AM
FitDay Member

I am back. Slowly I adjust my cals in take and add some exercise. I am up right now.
So my goal is lose 10% by Colummbus' day. 13lb or so. Seem a lots but I try to do my best. Diet Marathon LOL.
Mai
Old 04-19-2012, 07:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default Here I am

I got back on track 6 weeks ago and have been struggle with to lose. Today, a friend of mine came over and we talk about lose weight. I tried to analy why I am struggle this time. I don't eat sweet, not chips, not soda, Look like i am a healthy eater. I like carbs a lot, eat quite fattening. My pie chart is a lot of fat.
What didn't I do this time? I didn't do exercise. Not as I should.
I want to set my goal here, and check in every night to report to myself to keep track of myself.

As of today 4/19/12
I am 142.6 : gain 0.6
I want to eat less fat, less refine grain, and more fruit and vegi
I want to work out 3 hours/week to start.

And I really gonna do it.
Mai
Old 04-20-2012, 05:20 AM
FitDay Member

First thing first, the scale is my friend this morning 140.8 #. I am not sure what make it this low but hey I take it. I weight every morning. I know it will be more furstrated for some but for me it keep me on track. Especially with a low number will give me more motivate to stay on track.
I plan to walk this weekend but i can't now I may have to ride bike instead.
So plan for today is
1. Eat healthy (so far not too healthy), Salad for dinner will be better choice.
2. Ride bike tonight
3. Drink 2 - 16 oz glass of water more.
Old 04-20-2012, 06:54 AM
Banned

buy if u weigh every morning the days u get high number....is that gonna make u eat more and give up tho????????
Old 04-20-2012, 12:47 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by beccafries
buy if u weigh every morning the days u get high number....is that gonna make u eat more and give up tho????????
This work for me. I usually freak out when I see the scale have higher number and slow down on cals.

Goal not meet. I have hamburger for dinner..... uhhh. Exceed my calories goal by 600
Well tomorrow is a new day, a fresh new start.

I won't give up.
Mai
Old 04-21-2012, 12:27 PM
FitDay Member

140.8 again this morning. I am not complaint. Great actually, because I am over eat last night. Today, I am back on track. Calories wise 1500, 45 minutes hike. I am happy with it. I think I should try harder tomorrow.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:33 PM
FitDay Member

Ok my weight jump up a little bit 141.8 for a few days. I continue to try but I think I eat too much carb. I tend to do good all day. But my husband want to go for Chinesse food. I just order stir fried spinach but I also eat some of the food he order. 1789 cals today.
I bought a Spinning DVD so I try out this morning and I like it very much. this is the way to go with my plantar faciitis.

I also bought some acai berry pill. I heard it help boost metabolism. I hope this push my weight loss progress a bit more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.