Community
Notices

I'm back, Keep an eye on me

Old 07-13-2011, 12:56 PM
FitDay Member

Why is her husband trying to sabotage her? Is he insecure about his own weight perhaps?
Old 07-14-2011, 05:46 AM
FitDay Member

Thanks everyone for checking in with me.
I had a very good vacation. Everything went well as we planned. We spent a few days up north, then flight to Saigon. Then we took a beach trip with my family (kind of like a family reunion). After that we travel to the countryside, visited my father side of the family. Then my husband went home and I stayed 10 days longer. Trip was great, but I gain 8 pounds in 4 weeks.
Now it's time to get serious.
Mai
Old 07-14-2011, 05:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Rubystars
Why is her husband trying to sabotage her? Is he insecure about his own weight perhaps?
I don't know what are you talking about.
But if my husband, I don't think he wants to sabotage me. He just doesn't diet, so he eats what he wants. Mostly what he wants are unhealthy. And I don't have much will power to stop myself.
He never forces me to eat nor stop me from eating. Eating is my decision.
Old 07-14-2011, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

Hi Mai, welcome back! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. I need to get serious again, too; my vacation is in a couple weeks and I need to feel comfortable in the bathing suit! It's good to see you post and know that you're back and ready for business.
Old 07-14-2011, 12:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lastri
I don't know what are you talking about.
But if my husband, I don't think he wants to sabotage me. He just doesn't diet, so he eats what he wants. Mostly what he wants are unhealthy. And I don't have much will power to stop myself.
He never forces me to eat nor stop me from eating. Eating is my decision.
Ok that's good. I was wondering about that. If he wants to eat unhealthy all the time though that's not good either for his own sake.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 AM
FitDay Member

It's quite hard to get back in the rythyme of diet and exercise. I try slowly but I seem to eat too much carb.
Old 07-28-2011, 04:54 AM
FitDay Member

Mai, get off the couch and burn some calories. You have been lazy for very long time. Vacation is over. You need to stop over eating and work your butt off those cals.
Geeze, is that so hard? You did it before, you can do it again.

GET OFF YOUR BUTT and RUN TODAY when your husband come home from work.
Old 07-28-2011, 03:29 PM
FitDay Member

1,806 cal it is. and no running.

WOw. What are you thinking to get that second helping at dinner? Could have been better? Gotta start over tomorrow.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:04 PM
FitDay Member

Ugh, more than 1800 cals again. Chezzz, can't I ever get back.

I have a date with a friend tomorrow at 6 am for a walk. I am rely on her to get me out of this mud.
Let's see what happen.
Old 07-29-2011, 04:30 PM
Super Moderator

Mai, I think a lot of us have been stuck and struggling to get back recently. It's hard. If you can make yourself do it one day, the next is easier. The next after that is easier. Take it one day at a time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.