FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   I'm back, Keep an eye on me (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/4042-im-back-keep-eye-me.html)

lastri 04-25-2011 03:06 PM

I tried hard today b/c it's my rest day so I can't eat too much. But I was craving for chocolate. I advoided until 6pm, but i kept thinking about it. Finally I said "Screw it" I just gonna eat it to get it over with. I did. I ate about 300 cals worth of it. My cals in and out is balance. I don't have any defitcit today.
But that is ok. I started again tomorrow.
Mai

cjohnson728 04-25-2011 03:26 PM

I think you did well, Mai, to limit it to 300 and balance your calories. You didn't take any backward steps today; sometimes that's the best you can do.

I understand about it being your rest day. Today was my rest day, too, and I burned about 1550 calories. It's pretty hard to get a significant deficit from that, so it takes longer to get rid of a pound.

Keep it up; you're doing great!

lastri 04-27-2011 04:13 AM

Thanks Cassie, I do tried to measure, counting, and log .... I put it all out so I can see and be more aware of it.

Yesterday I manage to have close to 500 deficit. However, this morning I again felt tired of my diet again. Maybe just the mental things because I eat exactly what I want so I don't think my body deprived. I checked on my protein, and fat and fiber. The ratio is fine.
I think this would be my life style, I should be aware of my food and my excercise every day if I wanted to be thin and healthy.
Stay focus.
Mai

rubypeanut 04-27-2011 11:47 AM

I'm back too; I've gained 5-10 pounds since I started hormonal birth control (weight depends on what day of the week and what time of day it's been). It's so depressing but I can't stop eating and keep eating until fullness of 12 out of 10. I try mind tricks and games to not eat but it doesn't work. I just have no more motivation for calorie counting. I am NEVER hungry but I just eat and eat. My skinny pants are all too tight and I have to wear my fat pants I was going to donate.

I'm tempted to just stop the birth control and hope to God I lost the weight again. It might not be the birth control, might just me being a pig, but that would be the easiest thing to try.

I wish I lived alone so I could buy premade "diet" food packages just for a few weeks. I get into trouble w portion control and my family b/c they need to eat just normally.

lastri 04-27-2011 02:41 PM

Rubypeanut,
It's very hard. I have been on all different site, diet many times. As I said at the beginning. I always lost about 10 pounds and give up. But this year I found this forum, it's extremly motivate me. I spent a lot of time to read very thing everyone said which help me a lot.
You have your hard time right now. I wish I have a fomula or a magic whip to get you back on track.
Just take a few days, clear your head and begin your new journey. It's harder done than said but you've done it before and you can do it all over again.
You are welcome to use this thread for your journal. Put it all out there to keep you accountable.
Good luck,
Mai

lastri 04-27-2011 02:46 PM

Now this is my journal.
What a day I had! I just craved for sweet. I keep eating chocolate. I probably ate 3,000 cals today, and not work out at all. I am so full but I keep thinking about chocolate. I decided to scratch out today and begin tomorrow.
Mai

rubypeanut 04-28-2011 02:35 AM

Thanks for your encouragement, lastri!

lastri 04-29-2011 12:57 PM

I fall off the wagon. Too much food yesterday and today. No excercise.
Ugh, I am so disapointed at myself. Beside I got really bad allergy with the weather. Maybe that takes my focus away. Hopped on the scale this morning, 129, 2 pounds more than last Friday.
What do you expect? You ate and no work out, you have to gain weight, so simple.
UGH, I hate the dark side of me.
I have to get back, I have to.... Just 4 more weeks. I will travel and see my family. I haven't seen them for 4 years. I want to look good, not just for them, for me.
A new day is coming. I gotta get back on.
Mai

lastri 05-01-2011 01:54 PM

I haven't visited the site fin the last 2 days. Not even log in my food. My allergy is killing me. I have no energy what so ever. But I am for sure get right back on tomorrow.

I was curious and got on the dunkan diet website last night. I log on my number and it said that my happy weight (the weight that i can maintain) is 118-119, so I guess goal 115 maybe unrealistic. Well, if the dunkan website is right, I only have around 10 pounds or so to lose.

Though it's hard but I think I can get there. Just time will tell.
Mai

lastri 05-02-2011 03:24 PM

Yeah, I'm back. I ate a bit much at dinner, however, I had an hour work out at 9:30pm. So I got 500 cals deficit.
Yeah, I feel good.