Notices

Sneaky~~~

Old 04-05-2011, 04:28 AM
FitDay Member

Red face Sneaky~~~

So, the deal is that I logged my meals for about 6 weeks and all has been going really well. Sometimes I feel like I haven't lost in a while and then one day I hop on the scales and 2 lb are just GONE. Which feels great! I have 7 more lb. to lose and I get to graduate from OBESE to OVERWEIGHT...LOL

However, I got "Cocky" and stopped logging my food for a few weeks. It takes time. What I realized after logging the past 2 days is that calories are "sneaking" into my diet....without logging them and being accountable for everything, it is easy to lose track. SO I am back to logging.

I have a big push for the next 3 weeks, because at the end of the month DH and I are headed to San Fran and Napa for a 10 yr anniversary trip (without kids!). I definitely want to lose 5 lb for the trip, and would be even happier if I lost the 7 needed to get me down to 185 - the "Overweight" mark for me. It is not impossible!!! 7 lb in 3 weeks is a HUGE push, but it would be such a psychological triumph.
Old 04-06-2011, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

You can do it. Do you also log your workout? Fight back those sneaky calories with a good workout.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there, I got a great buzz moving from the obese to overweight on the BMI even though it was only just below the line, and you will too. Hope you manage to shift a few more lbs before your trip. One of my goals will be for end Aug as that is when my partner and I head to California for a holiday and guess what.. we are having a few days in both San Fran and Napa too. Have a wonderful time.
Old 04-06-2011, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

JJ, Looking fabulous, i need to take some pics to show my progress but I just hate the camera. Anyway, great work.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:48 AM
FitDay Member

Liz, when you go to Napa be sure to visit V Sattui Winery. Daryl built a CASTLE a few years ago and I CAN'T WAIT to see it!!!!
Old 04-08-2011, 03:49 AM
FitDay Member

@ almeeker, I need to get back to logging when I walk. Tomorrow is a 5K!!
Old 04-08-2011, 08:49 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by crblack1218
Liz, when you go to Napa be sure to visit V Sattui Winery. Daryl built a CASTLE a few years ago and I CAN'T WAIT to see it!!!!
I will certainly put that one in my ever-growing list of places to visit, thanks.
Old 04-10-2011, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

Woo hooo!!!! Lowered my calories yesterday under 1,000 and did a 5K. FINALLY busted the 192.2 down to 190.4 as of this morning. YES! I am right around the corner from the 185 "not obese, just overweight" mark.